Front camera and video calls in Google Duo

1. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2020

alextoledo , Oct 9, 2020 :
    As I mentioned in the title, it is something that I have been observing from the beginning, and it is that the video call in NORD looks really bad, it is very unfortunate that this 32Mp sensor makes worse video compared to another 16Mp (OnePlus 6T)

With the last update I notice the same lack of detail in the image, even with this new update the image makes a strange very subtle movement when you are talking, a kind of delay in the image, as if the image does not give time to be processed by the Snapdragon 765G.

I also wanted to ask the community if I'm the only one who when making video calls on Google Duo doesn't have all the features, you don't have the filters, effects, family, low light when you're making the calls.

But the main complaint is the poor quality of this front camera, which they could already adjust since it is not normal that this camera wants to capture people as if it had no wrinkles or details on the skin and shows you a watercolor look or beauty mode, I think it is something important that they recover that detail and whoever wants beauty mode they apply a function for it. (if I'm not mistaken, it already exists inside the camera app)

Arpan08 likes this.
  2. Arpan08
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2020