Working FRONT FACING CAMERA COLOUR CHANGE

1. GhibliChuu
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2019

2. stark2991_PL
    KitKat Jun 22, 2019

3. GhibliChuu
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2019

GhibliChuu , Jun 22, 2019 :
    They're as intensive, especially when it's your face. It comes across like there is a light being shone on your face or as if a filter has been put on your photo and it changes it to blue or green or whatever colour the camera has shifted to.

I think it goes through the whole colour gradient, trying to find the white balance (as has been said) but it is really strange.

4. Mdstraub
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2019

Mdstraub , Jun 28, 2019 :
    Bump. OP5. Checked bacon camera, and open camera and they don't have an issue. Looks like a sw bug. Both selfie and front camera. Happening in all types of light.

5. Jan371
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

Jan371 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I was having this same exact issue on my new 7 Pro. Could not find a way to clear the camera's data or adjust the white balance as previously recommended. However when I change the phone's brightness setting down the from Maximum (which is where I generally keep it) the issue goes away. I played with it to see just how bright I could have it without the color changes kicking back in (see attached screen shot). It does makes the picture a bit darker, of course, but we are talking about a selfie in a low-light setting so that seems fair. Hope this helps others.

Attached Files: