Front Microphone Busted and Ghost Touching

1. BethBangBoom
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2021

BethBangBoom , Jan 26, 2021 :
    Hi everyone

Does anyone else have these issues with their OP 7 Pro? When I'm on facetime etc., no one can hear me through the front microphone. If I record front facing video, the audio is absolutely awful and so distorted.

Also, my phone ghost touches all the time. It is so, so infuriating. It'll do it every ten seconds or so until I restart the phone, stop for a few hours, then start doing it again. There's no damage to the phone or anything like that. It makes it impossible to do stuff like watch videos because it'll rewind/fast forward/shut apps all on it's own without me even touching anything.

I am going round and round in circles with OP about getting it repaired or replaced (I have already sent it off once and they said it had been repaired, which it hasn't been) and they say they won't replace it. Kinda at the end of my tether here. It's so important, especially now in lockdown, for the front microphone to be working to be able to communicate with people and they are just not helping out at all. I have done all the troubleshooting they recommend and cleaned with compressed air but no luck. Just wondering if anyone had this and has resolved it with OP.

Thanks

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jan 26, 2021

Artemus. , Jan 26, 2021 :
    What build of OOS are you on?