Front screen broken ,, display cost is very high 16k But display still working ,, any suggestions via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. kulakarnivinesh
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2020

2. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Oct 25, 2020

Tokolozi, Artemus. and Pratheekh18 like this.
  3. dinbandhukumar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2020

dinbandhukumar , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 25, 2020 :
    if you are looking for display from OnePlus then you need to pay as per OnePlus . I would suggest if you afford the display cost ,then go for OnePlus Store or if you plan something or don't want to spend much then you can get it done from any local mobile repairing shops.

4. dinbandhukumar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2020

5. Sersou
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2020

Sersou , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Where I can buy a new front screen? I live in Portugal.
    Thks

6. Fenelon_dr , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Oct 26, 2020 :
    If the display is working and only the screen is cracked then there are ways to change only the glass with third party. You will have to go on YouTube and search for their videos. You wil get their address too. Just search for one plus 7 pro display glass only fix. But it's won't be as good as oem one plus full screen replacement

kulakarnivinesh likes this.
  7. dinbandhukumar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 27, 2020

dinbandhukumar , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Oct 27, 2020 :
    sorry brother I'm from india. no idea about your location,like OnePlus Store are there or not. but you can check in OnePlus website or Google it and check whether they have any official OnePlus store or not.

8. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 27, 2020

9. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 27, 2020

camohan , Oct 27, 2020 :
    Hi there, please click on to this link https://www.oneplus.com/pt/support/repair and you can book the repair online with OnePlus. You will have to send your device to repair centre and they will return back once you pay and they fix it.

Hope this helps.