front speaker issue

1. G_Rasmi_ranjan_parida_TX
    Donut Aug 4, 2019

G_Rasmi_ranjan_parida_TX , Aug 4, 2019 :
    I am facings some serious issue while receiveing call after the update . the front speaker is so low that you can't listen the voice of the person who call you. and you have to use tge loudspeaker to talk. is there any one who is facing this tyoe of issues

P1552409864018 likes this.
  2. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2019

B.yashaswi , Aug 4, 2019 :
    This is most common issue of OnePlus 3/3T i think its because of its design and i am also facing the same issue from over past 8 months i am answering calls in the same manner as you mentioned i have to get my earpiece cleaned in the service centre but i am unable to take time for it to solve the issue so in the same situation from that time and there are plenty of threads regarding it so you could have just searched about it before posting as this thread will be closed because of repeated content and if you are having that problem after 9.0 as you mentioned you could have posted there itself because there are people who answer to your problem provided the post satisfies community rules.

3. G_Rasmi_ranjan_parida_TX
    Donut Aug 4, 2019

G_Rasmi_ranjan_parida_TX , Aug 4, 2019 :
    i just cleaned my front speaker with a brush i think i am getting a good sound after that