Full Glue Tempered Glass for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2019

Aathif_Mahir , Sep 2, 2019 :
    Hi, Everyone

I know most of the 7 Pro and 7T Pro user's searching through internet to find good FG (Full Glue) Tempered Glass screen protector for 7 Pro and 7T Pro at reasonable price but that isn't a case here because most of the available tempered glass screen protector were very expansive and some UV liquid screen Protector tend advertise their product as the best but unfortunately they were not good as advertised except the Whitestone dome but it's super expansive and many users can't afford that.

when it comes my personal experience, I tried many full glue tempered glass screen protectors and some were terrible and some were really good for the money. As far as my opinion I prefer Nillkin DS+Max and Smartdevil Full Glue Tempered Glass, When it comes to both the protectors they were really good for the price and they work great with under screen fingerprint sensor. maybe there's around 5-10% reduction in speed on unlokcing using under screen fingerprint sensor but that trade-off is totally worth it.

Some tips for perfect Installation:

It's recommend to paste the screen protector in dust free environment and the best way get the perfect environment is applying screen protector in wash room, This is little awkward right but in the wash room we can great a dust free environment very easily. Open all the taps and shower
    in the washroom with door closed and wait until you see a moisture, Hopefully it'll get around 5 to 10 minutes for good condition after taps and showers are open and don't close taps and showers until the installation is finished.

Next step is wash your hand with soap or hand washer and start installation process, First Clean display of your Smartphone with included alcohol wipes and dust removal sticker and don't forget to clean the curved area of the screen. Now look carefully on your display for dust's, If there's no dust and your sure that your display is 100% dust free then let's move to next step. If your tempered glass screen has a included installation Tray then take that out your screen protector packing and make sure you clean that installation tray with microfiber cloth before applying it the screen. after cleaning all those things apply your installation tray and remove plastic wrap of your Tempered Glass and Then align the tempered glass screen protector as quickly as possible with the screen and paste it,

First start the glueing process in the middle of the screen by drawing a straight line into tempered glass screen protector and then remove Installation tray carefully. Some of the screen protector include thick card for installation, if you have that with your protector then please use that. Start the glueing process on the top of the display and put enough pressure and started application from the straight line that you drew earlier by applying pressure horizontally on either side of the line and Go slow upto end of the display in a horizontal fashion. after applying Please don't use any case for around 12 hours. after that your good to go

if you have any recommendations on Full Glue Tempered Glass, Feel free to comment here.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019

salogemann and Baymax like this.