Full OnePlus One Camera Guide, Including Third Party Apps

1. nolanket
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2015

nolanket , Jun 10, 2015 :
    Oké thanks. But are u sure it's the camera app? because it seems to me that it might be the device because when te problem occurs, it occurs with all the apps with which I can take a picture as I already mentioned. for example: it lags with snachat and then I go on and take a test picture with the build in camera app and it lags with this app also . So I don't know if downloading a new camera app will fix anything . But I will denifetly try.

2. Quincy_Ng
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2015

Quincy_Ng , Jun 15, 2015 :
    Thank you for posting this thread. Will make this thread to my watch Thread for future reference. :):)

TheJames likes this.
  3. Myroon
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2015

Myroon , Jun 16, 2015 :
    Hi, I just installed Color OS Camera and I have two problems. Firstly, I can not use the volume buttons to zoom as well as power to shoot. Where did you set it? Secondly, while I use my fingers to zoom, once running other times not. Sometimes also: will zoom in but it will not be able to zoom out. I'm using version 2.2. Maybe you know what to do about it please?

4. yugendereugu
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2015

5. GenghisKan
    Eclair Jun 16, 2015

6. sagarhatwar
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2015

7. Deactivated User
    Jun 18, 2015

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015

TheJames likes this.
  8. Cubanlu
    Froyo Jun 18, 2015

TheJames likes this.
  9. MR.BRIGHTSIDE
    Eclair Jun 18, 2015

TheJames likes this.
  10. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Jun 18, 2015

11. gjegadeesh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2015

gjegadeesh , Jun 26, 2015 :
    Fantastic Guide. Thanks

12. TheCaz
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2015

TheCaz , Jul 16, 2015 :
    Amazing guide, thank you so much! Really helped me.

I'd like a little bit more if the OP or anyone else can help.

I am taking stills in a 100% non-moving environment. Its a dim-lit warehouse. I have some really good still so far with the OPO and the change has been dramatic. But I still have a heart beat and shake a bit lol. Thus some of the finer details are lost. What else can I do?

I assume I could try a stabilizer, but I don't know where to start. I don't think I need an expensive one because they are stills.

13. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2015

TheJames , Jul 16, 2015 :
    Id just try color os in complicated lighting.
    I mean I prefer Camera next in lowlight/mixed light
    Most people have great experiences with color os.

14. TheCaz
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2015

15. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2015

TheJames , Jul 16, 2015 :
    I find 50mp horrid, but the right is good. I dont know which version your on (there alot and I need to update my thread), but hopefully you can raise saturation. Raising the saturation contrast and sharpness willl give you that samsung pop. I do all my photos in raw and process my self though

16. TheCaz
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2015

TheCaz , Jul 16, 2015 :
    Interesting. I will look into that. Do you think adding some sort of physical stabilization like a tripod of sorts will help with those finer wordings and edges that are blurred out or is that mostly saturation, contrast, and sharpness?

17. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2015

TheJames , Jul 17, 2015 :
    No you only need physical stabilization if the whole photo is shaky. Honestly the third one looks pretty good, but again where did you get your color os from is it the latest version?

18. p51d007
    KitKat Jul 17, 2015

p51d007 , Jul 17, 2015 :
    Nice. I hope when people see the HDR mode, they don't get carried away with it.
    I've seen some photoshopped photos, where it was way too obvious that whoever did the photo,
    went nuts using HDR mode on a JPEG photo, to the point you can see the white ghosting around
    the edges of objects.

19. TheCaz
    Cupcake Jul 17, 2015

TheCaz , Jul 17, 2015 :
    It's from xda, vJ I believe. Has the 5 Circles at the bottom right, and lots of functions up top. I don't have the links in front of me now.

20. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Jul 17, 2015

TheJames , Jul 17, 2015 :
    IN THIS THREAD WE POST PROCESS RAW DNG IMAGES ONLY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!