Full OnePlus One Camera Guide, Including Third Party Apps

1. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2015

TheJames , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Its takes up room and is nearly indistinguishable by the human eye.

Prinze Martin likes this.
  2. megatomic
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2015

megatomic , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Hmm, I had no idea that the tap to focus setting was contributing to the blurriness of my average photo. Most of the time I just turn on the camera app, point, and then take the picture. No tapping to focus. I'm gonna experiment with that tonight. Thanks.

3. tomailsree
    Eclair Oct 20, 2015

arvidvenngren likes this.
  4. Tibiskui14
    Eclair Oct 20, 2015

TheJames likes this.
  5. AADITYA4U
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

6. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2015

TheJames , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Please send me OPT

7. uzzawal
    Donut Nov 11, 2015

uzzawal , Nov 11, 2015 :
    idiots removed 4k DCI and image size incresed from 2mb to 5mb with less clarity.

8. Akmeena15
    Froyo Nov 13, 2015

TheJames likes this.
  9. TheJames
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2015

TheJames , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Glad my thread is still alive and you enjoyed.

Mr. BG likes this.
  10. manoj
    Eclair Jan 29, 2016

11. yuliamayer
    Cupcake May 2, 2016

12. mynkhan
    Cupcake May 2, 2016

13. TheJames
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2016

TheJames , May 2, 2016 :
    Im so glad this is still read a year later.

jamal456 likes this.
  14. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator May 2, 2016

An.I.Am , May 2, 2016 :
    Sorry for the OT guys, but I personally need to say a big thank you to @TheJames and all the users who spent their time writing guides and helping the others, thanks your the pillars of this communities.

One more thing, if you have a complaint, feedback or whatever, write me a PM (link in the signature). .-. TY

jamal456 and Mr. BG like this.
  15. Prinze Martin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2016

Prinze Martin , Oct 25, 2016 :
    @TheJames ! Excellent guide !!! Really awesome work mate !! I'm so much happier that I invested in a phone that has this much potential ! I always knew the camera was much better than from the face of it !
    My friend had a Xperia Z1 and then when he wanted to buy a new phone, I recommended the One ! I didn't have one then. But based on all the reviews and videos I watched of it, I was Hooked !! So i made him buy it ! And when it came in all its glory, the first thing we did was a camera comparison between Z1 and the One ! That changed my life !! I wanted the OPO then and there ! So, I went ahead and bought a OPO 64 ! The CM 11s camera was completely cool!! After moving on to L and MM and now N, I felt the softwares used to process the image were not much putting the required effort ! But then Color OS came ! That was brilliant ! I have been scouring all over the internt for a good guide to take a good picture on my One using all the ISO, Focus modes, Exposure and eveyrthing ! This thread just made my life today ! And those pics are brilliant !! Will definitely follow this ! Thank you so much for being a good person and taking time off to write this awesome guide and most importantly sharing it !

@An.I.Am I suggest you pin this thread on the general section ! Much needed one ! :D

wilsmits likes this.
  16. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Oct 25, 2016

17. drprateek
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

TheJames likes this.