[Submitted] Full screen mode

1. Akash@2021
    Cupcake May 15, 2021

Akash@2021 , May 15, 2021 :
    Videos don't play in full screen mode on prime videos, despite enabling the required settings and getting in touch with customer care this problem isn't getting solved. Same problem with voot and some other gaming apps too.

2. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 15, 2021

Ghazala.Yasmeen , May 15, 2021 :
    We understand your concern and relate to the issue you are facing and would need more details to get this rectified. Please have a look in your inbox, we've sent a direct message. Awaiting for your revert!

Regards,
    Ghazala

3. Akash@2021
    Cupcake May 15, 2021

4. Akash@2021
    Cupcake May 18, 2021

Akash@2021 , via OnePlus 9R , May 18, 2021 :
    Will there be a reply ever?

5. Akash@2021
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

Akash@2021 , via OnePlus 9R , Jun 10, 2021 :
    There has been no solution for this until now from your side and more problems keep coming up. The android web view system and google chrome, both doesn't update despite trying everything. Please give a solution for this ASAP. Looking forward to hearing from you.

6. Akash@2021
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2021

Akash@2021 , via OnePlus 9R , Jul 15, 2021 :
    There has been no reply and no updates whatsoever from your side, it's taking forever. I guess there won't be a solution ever from your side. You all just ask us to provide with problems, screenshots etc but there is no solution. If it takes such long time and yet there's no solution it is just a waste of time for people like us who laid our trust in this brand. Now it feels truly pathetic to have bought this brand and even more horrendous to experience its after sales service. Can't hope for anything good from the tech team. I will leave it be to you guys.

7. Akash@2021
    Cupcake Jul 17, 2021

Akash@2021 , via OnePlus 9R , Jul 17, 2021 :
    As expected there is no reply and such pathetic service form you guys. I am finding more and more apps which don't support full screen on this phone. It has become a joke now. Really disappointed with one plus. This will be my first and last one plus phone. Even at this price point there is so much glitch and technical problem. This has been a truly frustrating and horrible experience with one plus.