Full Wipe

1. kill3r_tadej
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

kill3r_tadej , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Was anyone recover files after full Wipe? I mean files like sms, pictures, contacts. If anyone please tell me wich program did you use...

2. Majamulli
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

3. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

Enyalius , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Download Undeleter from play store. Should be able to recover pictures. Sms, I don't know. Contacts, I backup with google account so that is something I'd advise you to do once you recover them in some way

4. Deactivated User
    Jan 20, 2016

theapu and impure like this.
  5. theapu
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2016

theapu , Jan 20, 2016 :
    Can't recover from data partition since you can't mount it as a partition in windows or Linux. There may be some apps for that but I don't think they will be very helpful. From now on backup your data before full wipe.
    For SMS use SMS Backup and restore app
    For contacts either backup from contact app or add all your contacts to google account and sync.
    Titanium backup for apps.
    Your pics and videos will be in the internal emulated sdcard storage. They won't get lost if you clear data unless you do unlock your bootloader.

6. sai.P
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2016

sai.P , Jan 20, 2016 :
    SMS and call logs not possible. You could use undelete app to get data but you get data back only if the erased sectors are not overwritten.

7. anupritaisno1
    KitKat Jan 20, 2016

anupritaisno1 , Jan 20, 2016 :
    *or trimmed

What if the emmc was trimmed ?

Trim deletes it ? That would be bad

8. sai.P
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2016

sai.P , Jan 20, 2016 :
    Again depends on the memory sector, i.e if that very sector has been modified then chances of recovered data being corrupted are higher. To get best result would be to recover data on first boot after wipe. Same is the case with any NAND