[FuN] =How Much would you Rate=

1. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Afzal Khan, Mar 18, 2019 :
    Hello Fellas..This is just for FUN and one should take it with such sporting attitude. So No Fuss..No Muss!!

We all know OnePlus is making some amazing devices since the very beginning and putting the best foot forward ("Pun not intended"). Yeah..sometimes it a miss but mostly its right on target..#Never-Settle!!

Rate all of the OnePlus devices (When they Launched) out of 10 in your opinion since the beginning of the OnePlus era. Add your experience/comments too to support your rate card (and share some beautiful moments with the device or your thoughts, as not many of us have used ALL of these devices).

So here goes mine-

upload_2019-3-18_12-18-16.png OnePlus One- 10/10 (Okay maybe 9.5, as No phone is perfect) : I got the OnePlus one in the very first batch when it was launched here in India. I used to visit OnePlus forum back in June~July 2014 but didn't knew much about it..I joined sometime later and eventually I got the very first invite before launch..I seized the moment and bought the one the Only Flagship Killer! And hell Yeah..its the best device I ever had.
    I fall in love with it..it was really a wonderful device of its time (or should I say- much ahead of its time) :rolleyes:.

upload_2019-3-18_12-18-35.png OnePlus 2- 6.5/10 : My friend bought it on my recommendation so I too had a chance of spending some time with it. It was good device though but with its own lows. Gravity issues, ghost touches and all. :p

upload_2019-3-18_12-18-49.png OnePlus X- 5/10 : Request someone who owns it to please share their thoughts about it. I rate it on the basis of the reviews. @Mr. BG I guess you had it and can share some thoughts on it too. :D

upload_2019-3-18_12-19-3.png OnePlus 3- 7.5/10 : OnePlus did a comeback with this device. A really solid contender in the market. It was really a good phone with amazing performance (My brother had on my recommendation so I knew). The only issue with this was its battery size..yeah it last him a day (Barely). :oops:

upload_2019-3-18_12-19-14.png OnePlus 3T- 8/10: Again a jump back on the right track with OnePlus 3T..bigger battery..higher Megapixels in the Front Camera..it a complete all rounder. I bought it after having a good time with my brothers OP3 :tearsofjoy:. (He always complains that I did it on purpose and had him bought the OP3..) :rolleyes:;)

upload_2019-3-18_12-19-27.png OnePlus 5- 7/10 : I guess this was also a complete package but only the design which looks dated and Camera. My boss bought it on my recommendation...man..my a$$ was on fire when OP launched the OP5T just after 6 months with all of it bezel's gone.

upload_2019-3-18_12-19-38.png OnePlus 5T- 7/10 : I literally got shocked with all the design language it has specially after the Pete told in an interview that "they don't have the technology to achieve it". Our terms and my ratings got disturbed since then- My boss still shouts- any more recommendation (be it a team meeting :cry:)!! Besides the updated design the camera disappoints in many ways..my OP3T clicks much better pictures than this :oops:

upload_2019-3-18_12-19-50.png OnePlus 6- 8.5/10 : OnePlus kicked back again with a fine tuned OP6. I upgraded from OP3T to OP6. Honestly speaking my OP3T is in mint condition which I had to pass on to my wife (same as the OPO :tearsofjoy:) and the only reason behind it was PUBG. I am happy with it..good performance, good camera, fast fingerprint..overall I am satisfied with it. And yes I don't mind the notch. :D:p

upload_2019-3-18_12-20-2.png OnePlus 6T- 8/10 : OnePlus slipped a step with this in my opinion. Under screen fingerprint reader technology isn't ready yet (except the latest from Samsung's & Huawei's ;)) and they should stick with the traditional fingerprint reader with OP6T too. Just because of this reason it got all the flak. Other than that it is a good package..the notch it good. :)

What are your thoughts and how much would you rate...Rate 'em!! :D:rolleyes:

EDIT: Please do tag one of your friend after giving your ratings & sharing your experience with all of us. And keep this thing rolling...;)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019

2. Max.Mar Jelly Bean Mar 18, 2019

xnutzii and Afzal Khan like this.
  3. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Ah great. Hope you too would like to share your experience with all of us. ;)

Max.Mar and xnutzii like this.
  4. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Max.Mar and dsmonteiro like this.
  5. xnutzii Lollipop Mar 18, 2019

xnutzii, Mar 18, 2019 :
    I agree with everything besides the 3T, IMHO, this was a solid 8.5/10. I have literally nothing to complain about the phone (at least based on a friend and the wormhole users!) My 5T & 6T were rated good. Nice one.

Max.Mar and Afzal Khan like this.
  6. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Mar 18, 2019

dsmonteiro, Mar 18, 2019 :
    I plan to, just didn't get around to it yet. But don't worry, I will. Nice thread, btw. ;)

7. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Well I agree with you..3T is really awesome. I too miss it sometime (Not much tho as I do all the things in it when I get back home) :D:D

Max.Mar and xnutzii like this.
  8. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Thanks..such Community member makes it awesome. :D
    (I hope..past is past now) :)

Max.Mar, xnutzii and dsmonteiro like this.
  9. xnutzii Lollipop Mar 18, 2019

xnutzii, Mar 18, 2019 :
    You don't have to change it though, don't let yourself be affected by my comment, aight?

Relatable, I wanted to buy it when it was released, but I did a mistake with the payment and the bank didn't allow more payments :( :D :D, luckily the failed payment was recovered lol

10. meatandy Oreo Mar 18, 2019

meatandy, Mar 18, 2019 :
    What feature(s) or design do you feel would push a oneplus device closer to a solid 10 ?

In my opinion the OnePlus3 was a better device than the OPO.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  11. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

You are a survivor..or else you might end up with OP5 and then you a$$ will be on fire like mine when they released OP5T after 6 months. :confused::oops:

xnutzii likes this.
  12. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Obviously OP3 was a better device in every sense..but I did mentioned "When they Launched". OPO was a 10 on 10 for me because that started all of this..OPO had all the things which I had never seen in any phone before that like the Sandstone back, it was an outlandish thing in a smartphone..everyone got gaga over it (I still get nostalgic when I touch it even now) and OP3 was an optimized iteration of OPO itself. So yeah..OPO for me.

13. Max.Mar Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2019

Max.Mar, Mar 19, 2019 :
    I will..

Afzal Khan likes this.
  14. geo07 Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 19, 2019

geo07, Mar 19, 2019 :
    I got all except the X that it was irrelevant if you were between the 1 and 2. In fact I had all versions of the opo included the JBL version packed with a very nice pair of earbuds in red that they still sound amazing! The worst part of the 2 was the overheating but it was one of the first devices if not the first with USB c!The 3 was beautiful and slim but with a weak camera but the 3t had nice improvements! I was firstly excited by the 5 but the wobbly screen made me regret it, the 5t was solid but also with a weak camera, the 6 is beautiful, especially the avengers edition I'm using right now feels awesome and attracts eyes! I got the 6t in my collection but I gave it to my sister since I didn't find it a lot different from the 6 anyway. The MCL edition I ordered for a customer, it's pretty but I didn't feel I could make the change from the 6 yet! Waiting for the 7! my daily package is the 6 and the iPhone xs Max, best of 2 worlds!

Max.Mar likes this.
  15. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Mar 19, 2019

pablofg1978, Mar 19, 2019 :
    This is my view

Oneplus one 8/10 : I am temted to give a 10 to this one, my first flagship phone, so much good memories. But it was not perfect, the yellow screen (not mine, or at least not too noticeable) and other things(small things) that makes me give this rate, that is really good.

Oneplus 3t 7.5/10: I truly love it, I kind of feel the same that i felt with the One. It was a robust device, the metal body was really gorgeus. And dash charge, best charging system on the market. Too bad that other devices set the bar so high.

Oneplus 5 7/10: truly a beast, loved the telephoto camera and I miss it too much, it was a shame that oneplus failed to give it an identity and made it to look like a copy of an iphone.

Oneplus 6t 7.5/10: it feels like someting is not there, is amazing fast, it looks beatiful, the battery is great, the finger print works fine and (at least here in argentina) is quite unique but I lost the telephoto camera and won a camera that do nothing...

16. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Mar 19, 2019

pablofg1978, Mar 19, 2019 :
    I kind to think the same, but in the opo days there was not too much competition, you have for example the samsung galaxy s5, that, in my opinion was not a good device, and the note 3, that was a beast. The opo was as good as any of them or maybe better. And the opo with all those covers was really more beatifull than those samsung plastic covers.
    The Op3 and 3t had better competition, the S7, s7 edge and the Note 5, all with those 2k display, good camera and glass back rised the bar. Was the 3 and 3t better than the opo? maybe, but in context was not as disruptive on the market as the opo was.

Max.Mar and meatandy like this.
  17. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 19, 2019

Afzal Khan, Mar 19, 2019 :
    You got a hell lot of experience with Oneplus man..what are you a trader or something. And Yes I agree with you 100% on OP6..me too have bought it only after OP6T released, because I knew it is better than OP6T.

geo07 likes this.
  18. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 19, 2019

Hey..could you please change the Title of this thread to- " [FuN] =How Much would you Rate= "
    @pablofg1978

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019

19. Afzal Khan KitKat Mar 19, 2019

That was nice ratings. Do you also believe OP6 is better in a couple of ways than OP6T. As you rightly said something is not there.

20. geo07 Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 19, 2019

geo07, Mar 19, 2019 :
    Yes, I and my sister own 2 shops with phones, accessories and gadgets. But OnePlus is always my favorite Android device because of its simplicity and OS. Can you believe that from all OnePlus phone I have sold the last 4-5 years the only reasons I saw those users again was to either to replace batteries or a couple of broken screens!
    Many people who had no idea about the brand and trusted my recommendation, they came back and bought again! Btw I don't get any commission or any bonuses or gifts from OnePlus to do that.

Afzal Khan and Max.Mar like this.