1. BUWA
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2020

BUWA , Jun 21, 2020 :
    1592764200616.jpg
    my first one plus mobile,arrived and i celebrate with my dad... awesome

2. MaddyCh9
    Gingerbread Jun 21, 2020

MaddyCh9 , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 21, 2020 :
    My schedule every Sunday these days is to sleep till 12, have lunch right when I wake up, play games till it's evening, dinner and movie with my family and wait for the next weekend.

My dad's schedule is a bit different. He wakes up in the morning, helps mom clean up the house and prep breakfast (which becomes my lunch), completes all odd errands till the evening and always prepares dinner.

I introduced a bit of change in both of our routines today. I surprised them by waking up much earlier. I wanted my gift to be a relaxing time for my parents to watch the Solar eclipse which was supposed to be visible from our roof (with proper safety, of course) but try as I might, I could not move the clouds. Time to form a new plan.

Plan B was this.
    1592764161260.jpg

I wanted Dad to relax while I made dinner. Yup, those are Indian utensils and I had no idea whether my efforts would bear delicious fruits or not, which is why I took an 'in progress' photo too.

For dinner, I made Cheese Fries and dimsums with chilli sauce. Weird combination? Probably. Was it delicious? Absolutely.
    Here are a few photos taken by my Oneplus 5T.

1592764627904.jpg

1592764628056.jpg

1592767822018.jpg

Dad put on a Movie that he liked, poured himself some whiskey and looking at his face right now, I think it was worth it.
    He's sitting on the sofa with his hand behind his head in that classic Indian relaxed dad pose and I'm just smiling while making this post.

I think that by making my dad's day, I made mine as well.

P. S. Sneaking in a pic of dad engrossed in the movie
    1592768090365.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020

superplus, keithnyc and buntycubal like this.
  3. Helder_DAlmeida
    Lollipop Jun 21, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida , Jun 21, 2020 :
    Wow! My good friend @Swatiranjan love it! I was completely speechless! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

4. W1592747568135
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2020

5. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 21, 2020

Overzee , Jun 21, 2020 :
    Happy Father's Day to all the OnePlus dad's out there. Look what I got as my Father's Day gift, too cute!
    00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200621111624197_COVER_001.jpg
    Went over to my parents to hand over the painting which me and my son made, hey was very happy with it. Promised a nice spot in the house!
    IMG_20200621_170827_001.jpg

6. SRD.
    KitKat Jun 21, 2020

7. Z1592765344073
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2020

Z1592765344073 , Jun 21, 2020 :
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PVUc1U9W8lrYQUqjMO2kb6vUIuEijrP6/view?usp=drivesdk
    Saloon and Spa for our daddy during lockdown
    Our Father is our hero...We tried our best to make our hero look more handsome with best hair cut ...Love u pa...
    We spent more time with our dad by playing games, doing yoga and much more
    We feel very happy to post this images and videos
    Happy father's day
    Father is a man who teaches the values of life...
    Thank you OnePlus for giving this amazing contest.....To express our love towards our dad

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020

8. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jun 21, 2020

Starcommander , Jun 21, 2020 :
    🥺🥺🥺🥺💙

9. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jun 21, 2020

Starcommander , Jun 21, 2020 :
    Beautiful 😍😍 thanks for sharing your family. Stay happy like this, always

buntycubal, SRD., MosheG1 and 2 others like this.

10. Sanveerk
    Eclair Jun 21, 2020

Sanveerk , Jun 21, 2020 :
    The man in the far back is my dad.He lost his dad at 13,and his entire childhood de-railed from there.Me and him are basically identical, personality wise and looks.He has made choices to just make me a better version of him. He's gotten me invested in stocks at a young age, tought me how to spend smartly.he's always taken time out of his week,as he travels almost every week for work,to sit and relax,and just catch up with me.He is always in the loop,so I can talk to him about current events, and believe or not, memes. not cringe memes, actual memes. When I started to get into tech,he would look into it,even though he wasn't interested,just to talk to me.last june,he almost suffered the same date as his dad,but we were just in time( I probably will have similar issues to,in my 40's). He's a great, realistic role model that I am thankful for growing up with. He always puts his kids before himself. He and my mom never splurged,they always thought about the two kids at home,and what they need first. I am fortunate to have such selfless,smart,and incredible parents. I can come to him with personal issues, and we can solve them,since we are the same. He cares alot,and I can't ask for more in a father who is always there for me IMG_20191231_100516.jpg IMG_20191231_100516.jpg

11. rajshah2412
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2020

rajshah2412 , Jun 21, 2020 :
    Great thread @Zach X. Looks this a great contest. We're going to see some great and funny entries here. Btw its a pretty unique day, because on the 21st, its going to be Father's Day plus International Yoga Day plus International Music Day and plus we also have a Solar Eclipse here in India and many parts of Asia so its a unique day with many significances. Hope everyone had a Happy Weekend [e]1f389[/e]

12. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 21, 2020

MosheG1 , Jun 21, 2020 :
    Wow! This is beautiful!

13. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Jun 21, 2020

camohan , Jun 21, 2020 :
    With a preschooler son at home, every day is fun and with current lockdown scenario, every day is a Fun Father's Day.
    Usually, we play with toys, do some pre-school study but today we decided to do something different.

Here is small something which we did today - (not a winning material tho)

14. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 21, 2020

derLenno , Jun 21, 2020 :
    So I built this with my father and his little daughter of 4 years. She is my half-sister, but it really does not matter. Feels like she's my full sister - you know.
    It's just a house, made out of an old Westwing cardboard box. Decorated by hers truly - with toys and stickers and even some lights.
    When I built this with the two of them, I remembered the days with my father where the two of us had similar fun with even the most simple things - like a cardboard box. I loved these actions back when I was as young as my sister. Seeing how he handles her and treats her is like a mirror of the love and passion that he treated me with.
    Thanks, dad, for such a great childhood. I am sure that my sister will look back on hers in the same way...

[​IMG]

btw she is so small that she fits in that house as well!

15. Rohit Bhasin
    Froyo Jun 21, 2020

Rohit Bhasin , Jun 21, 2020 :
    I decided to draw a mandala inspired art piece dedicated to my dad and all the dads in this world. This art piece is a symbolism of the key role that fathers play throught a child's life - He is the support we have when we are going through life's ups and downs, he is the friend that stands by our side, he is the trusted advisor, best critic, the air when we want to breathe and be free and the wings when we want to fly. IMG-20200622-WA0006.jpg

16. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 22, 2020 :
    @Zach X. I have four sister and all of have one daughter and one son , all they comes home ( Uncle's house means mine home) at a vacation time and all they enjoy playing with my father.

My father and mother also enjoy to play with their grand children , i am happy to share happy moments of my family, Bye the way at end my father always lost the game. (it's similar game like ludo , In india we called this game as "Chopat" , Great way to save old indian culture by playing this type of game for fun) to spread happiness to his grand child!. I have full resolution video if I got selected l will send it later...

Happy Father's Day!.

In the video frame there are all grand child and one grand father ,My father!. Happy Father's Day.
    Last night was unlucky for me , lights was gone (monsoon time) and it came at early morning today so i can't able to post Happy Father's Day video clips before deadline , hope you will like my video. i dont know i am eligible or not! Or i can't say my entry will consider or not but i am happy here to share clip of it to my community members...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020

17. SRD.
    KitKat Jun 22, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 22, 2020 :

Great Video buddy [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44c[/e]. Your Parents are so fun loving & caring. Do take care

buntycubal and samyakjain1004 like this.
  18. samyakjain1004
    Froyo Jun 22, 2020

samyakjain1004 , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Thankyou for your kind words @Swatiranjan. Yes i am the luckiest to have them

buntycubal and SRD. like this.