G-Hub Flip Case - a review

1. macem29
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2014

macem29 , Nov 15, 2014 :
    searched this out and saw no results, hence the new thread...

seeing as cases and stuff are at this point really only available online to order,
    I got on Amazon and ordered some matte SP that I'm fond of....and a Tudia
    case that is well reviewed and received here on the forums, so I'll skip the detail
    on that and just indicate that it is very good and will be my choice for protection
    going forward, so that leaves my review and detail for the G-Hub flip case

I'm going to set the scale for this review, so it's going to run from minus 2 to 10,
    the minus option is required because 0 out of 10 is too generous for my disgust
    with this POS product that went on my phone once, then went directly into the trash

the photos on amazon make this junk look quite attractive, and useful, it is neither,
    the cheapness can't be adequately described in text, and my photo does not do
    justice to how crappy this thing is either...not only is it horrendously ugly, but the
    functionality isn't there either...drop protection I'd rate as almost nil, the clear cutouts
    on the front flip are made from the cheapest material available and as well as completely
    gross looking do not allow screen touches through...the cover when flipped around back
    does not act as a stand as indicated...and did I mention how God-awful ugly it is?

so this POS gets a -2/10 on the way to the trash, never to adorn my OPO again

ghub.jpg crap.jpg

2. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Nov 15, 2014

alebcay and macem29 like this.
  3. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Nov 15, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  4. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 15, 2014

5. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 15, 2014

macem29 and Nilesh Sajnani like this.