Galaxy Z Flip Unboxing : Floss Carter

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 10, 2020

malidan , Feb 10, 2020 :
    That is the second time you have contradicted yourself, are you alright over there.

cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

2. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 10, 2020

3. sfomin
    Nougat Feb 11, 2020

sfomin , Feb 11, 2020 :
    If its OP, it would be called flop-flop :D

Bouncer71 and ilovesoneplus like this.
  4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Feb 11, 2020

Rusty NZ likes this.
  5. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

Rusty NZ , Feb 13, 2020 :
    I'm also waiting for Zack's durability test in the JerryRigEverything YouTube channel. Hopefully Samsung have learnt a few lessons from the Samsung Fold. It will be interesting to see how the screen and hinge holds up.

Liehjan likes this.
  6. Liehjan
    Lollipop Feb 13, 2020

Liehjan , Feb 13, 2020 :
    Indeed, hope the the new folding glass scratches at a lvl 5 or 6... That would be a huge step forward, it will be live any day now :D

Rusty NZ likes this.
  7. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

8. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

Yes the folding glass screen is very interesting. The feel is better than the plastic folding screens and the scratch resistance should be better, but let's wait and see.....

Waiting for the durability test

Liehjan likes this.
  9. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

malidan , Feb 13, 2020 :
    No balance in that FIRST LOOK. MKDHD has shown himself to be anything but balanced.
    Anything Samsamg or Huawei gets the microscope, Yet they stand as no1 and no 2 despite him.

This is a balanced first look, he even states it at the end of every video.

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  10. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

malidan , Feb 13, 2020 :
    The thread has already been cleaned, so can you please refrain from spamming the thread with the same comment. The hinge was fully test by Jerry rigs and it didn't fail, even when he poured a handful of dirt in it.

The original Fold 1 that saw protection rippef. off, fingernails pressed into the screen and dirt throw into the device were not retail units. :rolleyes:

11. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

The video I posted from MKDHD mentioned pro's and cons of the device. Which is why it's a balanced video and this still stands until you can provide any evidence to why MKDHD video is allegedly unbalanced.

The video you posted only covers the pros and none of the cons which makes your video unbalanced. You also claim your video is balanced because he stated it's balanced at the end. That's amusing, just because a publisher states his video is balanced doesn't make it so.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020

12. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

malidan , Feb 13, 2020 :
    Listen to the glowing first look on a massively Inferior device and more expensive with the same form factor.
    A classic

My friends had it

This is the form factor people will go for.

I'm fascinated by this this thing.:eek::eek::eek:

Balanced. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020

13. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2020

Note you have taken my comments out of content so your point is incorrect.

Note:
    The first version of the fold had problems of the screen failing within two days and there was problems with dust and dirt getting into the hinge even after reviewers had taken care of the device. Zack from JerryRigEverything snapped the hinge easily. The review units were recalled, customers who had put money down were refunded and the retail units that were close to being shipped were never shipped.

Samsung co-CEO DJ Koh said he pushed the Galaxy Fold to market “before it was ready,” leading to the device’s delay just days before it was supposed to ship out to customers. “It was embarrassing,”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...launch-embarrassing-ceo-dj-koh-foldable-phone

The fold was redesigned and it's much better now.

14. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 14, 2020

malidan , Feb 14, 2020 :
    What happened to your BALANCED MKBHD review on foldable tech?

I'm waiting. :rolleyes:

There were no retail units on the Fold 1 and you said this

15. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 14, 2020

Rusty NZ , Feb 14, 2020 :
    That's not the video we was discussing, however he also mentioned shortcomings of the RAZR. Maybe it's you the one that's biased.

See above.

Again see my posts above. The retail units were made, sold and were days away from shipping. The reviewer units were the same as the retail units. You seem to be debating on what you consider a recall is, that's just splitting hairs. We will have to agree to disagree on this point.

16. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 14, 2020

malidan , Feb 14, 2020 :
    I thought you was talking about a balanced video we just saw 2 very different mindsets, in 2 videos, from the same guy, on the same tech.

I thought you was taking about durability? As you made the same comment on that subject twice in this thread.

There was no balanced review on the Z Flip there were far too many contradictions to what he said in the Razr video. That much is very obvious and a fact
    There were no Fold 1's that were "released to the market" that is what you said. So why are you now try to reword what you said?
    Did I take those words out of context?:tearsofjoy:

I can't understsnd why you are always on a such a downer when it comes to Samsung, jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

17. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 14, 2020

Rusty NZ , Feb 14, 2020 :
    This thread was about the flip not the RAZR so can we please get back to the flip. By the way I like Tech. Samsung makes some fine products and I'm interested in seeing folding phones evolve but let's try to be a little bit objective and open your mind. Why be so misinformed even after I quoted Samsung co-CEO DJ Koh.

18. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 14, 2020

malidan , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Yeah I thought it was about the Z Flip when I posted it.
    Better spec, better design, better price but someone had other ideas.

Screenshot_20200214_145428.jpg

19. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 15, 2020

20. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 15, 2020

malidan , Feb 15, 2020 :
    This is a Z Flip thread dude and Saf is seeing it a bit differently to your balanced reviewer.

It's all good man!