Galaxy Z Flip Unboxing : Floss Carter

1. GeekOnTheHill
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2020

GeekOnTheHill , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Yeah, plastic screen protectors are the kind of thing you buy a dozen at a time.

Richard

Rusty NZ likes this.
  2. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

Rusty NZ , Feb 18, 2020 :
    And I hated the day when I had to fit a new one as I found they were hard to fit without bubbles. Tempered glass screen protectors are so easy to fit

3. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

malidan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    I'm gonna leave you this kid this is what you quoted

I wonder why post even the one you posted this in nolonger reflect your quote.

This is pretty damming isn't it.

4. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

Yes digging up old posts and quoting them out of context and avoiding questions is very damming towards you. Also people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Do you remember saying the Fold was ready when it wasn't. Look how spectacularly wrong you was

5. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

malidan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    You quoted what you quoted and now you are saying something totally different after the Z Flip was proved to have a glass screen.

This is truly shocking and comical the way you have distanced yourself form your words and ZACK.:tearsofjoy:

6. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

Rusty NZ likes this.
  7. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

You are confused. I've always said the screen has a plastic layer over glass which is very fragile. You can easily damage the screen with a fingernail and now in customers hands there are some questions about the screens durability. Please don't state the screen has a glass screen without acknowledging it has plastic layer that you touch.

EQv-tF8WkAIwR2z.jpeg
    That phone broke the first time the customer opened the phone!

Source
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenex...2/18/samsung-galaxy-z-flip-razr-breaking/amp/

8. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 18, 2020

Moin2200 , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Pretty scary stuff to wake up to. Luckily Samsung was quick to send him a replacement.
    I still hope this was a one off Is I really would like to see foldable become more stable and reliable option for a smartphone in the future. Though to a more reasonable price hopefully.

Rusty NZ likes this.
  9. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 18, 2020

Compared to the razer there is no competition.

The razer:
    -costs more
    -has worse specs
    -bad camera
    -mediocre battery
    -less premium design (though this can be vary)
    -more plasticity feeling screen (comparing what reviewers have been saying)
    -more avaliable

You really need to enjoy the razer design to justify buying it over the flip.

Rusty NZ and malidan like this.
  10. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

11. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

Yes hopefully that broken phone was a one off. We might need someone to test the phone in cold conditions. It will be great when Samsung figures out how to make the screen durable.

12. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

malidan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    People call the Z Flip overpriced, so what would one call the Razr that is vastly inferior?

The future is here.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020

13. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

malidan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Considering the way ZACK hammered the phone 4 times before he could break it and had to use a Level 6 tool to puncture the screen, this is very much a faulty unit or something else.
    We know how people hate Samaung like you do. :rolleyes:

Do you not have anything thing better to do than stalk the Internet looking for articles on a device you will never buy?:tearsofjoy:
    It looks like someone is triggered, ( that is the phrase you use) some just can't deal with self inflicted embarrassment.

14. sfomin
    Nougat Feb 18, 2020

sfomin , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Every device except Samsung...
    Samsung is king :cool:

ilovesoneplus, malidan and Rusty NZ like this.
  15. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I guess love is truly blind.

sfomin likes this.
  16. sfomin
    Nougat Feb 18, 2020

sfomin , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Samsung has pros and sacrifices, everything else has pros and cons :rolleyes:

ilovesoneplus, malidan and Rusty NZ like this.
  17. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

I do like Samsung devices but I don't like you spreading misinformation and that's a disservice to everyone. You already know the screen scratched at a level 2 with deeper grooves at a level 3 so why imply the screen only gets damaged at a level 6? To say such a thing is spreading misinformation. You are the one that also quoted Samsung sales pitch as fact. No wonder you get things so badly wrong about tech.

It looks like Samsung was trying to fool us with the amount of brushes in the hinge 9.00 minutes. That's Samsung marketing on this phone 9.50 minutes and yes you got catfished with the screen.

18. Moin2200
    KitKat Feb 18, 2020

Tbf Samsung has really grown from their galaxy s2 days with alot of great stuff.

-more premium designs
    -touch wiz removed for one UI which is so much nicer and stock like
    -specs that reflects the price alot more
    -huge updates are now much much faster 2.5 months for s10 to get Android 10
    -monthly security updates
    -better relationship with Google

Though I still prefer oneplus it's nice to see the big player living up to its name more.

malidan and sfomin like this.
  19. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

malidan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Was that Jerry finding glass that he said wasn't there and you agreed with.:tearsofjoy:

Hold on where is that quote again.

This is truly a case of the absolutely blind following the blind.:rolleyes:

20. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2020

malidan , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Watch that dude he was agreeing with Jerry that the screen was plastic he even quoted this

And this

And sunk as low as this.

That does not sound like a dude that belived the screen is made of UTG.

Now a few edits and a day later he abandoned ZACK and started saying glass under plastic.:tearsofjoy:

You really know who your mates are when the .... hits the fan. I guess he must be triggered.

Is it me? is it he don't like Samsung? or is it that his 4 year old OP2's screen scratched with a blade.

sfomin likes this.