Gaming defect

1. Seanel.hardcore
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2020

Seanel.hardcore , Jun 28, 2020 :
    while playing pubg in hd or hdr graphics the frame rates always fluctuates. please fix this issue. I am very disappointed why a device with 845 cannot handle this.

2. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jun 28, 2020

drl431, B_Wrath, the_o2 and 2 others like this.
  3. Roger.T
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2020

4. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jul 1, 2020

the_o2 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    That's how it supposed to, even PUBG gives the warning when you select this graphics :rolleyes:

5. Seanel.hardcore
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Seanel.hardcore , Jul 1, 2020 :
    caomhin i understand what you saying but i have with few other devices and seems smooth but with my device the smoothnes and stable graphics are not displayed and i do have good broadband internet connection. i do not see any reason why the issue always persists.

6. Seanel.hardcore
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

I totally agree with you but the device has a good processor and it should support ryt and atleast i should be able play couple matches but the frame rates always fluctuates.

7. mischa1981
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2020

mischa1981 , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    While it seems like not being a problem by OnePlus, why not try contact the Pubg support? Oneplus isn't responsible for every game that doesn't work.

Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  8. Seanel.hardcore
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

i won't contact bcoz last time I contacted i was informed that the device has an issue of supporting the graphics. This seems like it will never resolve and no one from either side trying to help here.

9. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 1, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 1, 2020 :
    It is the responsibility of the app developer to optimize their so to work in all phones. Nothing OnePlus can do about it.

drl431, Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  10. Seanel.hardcore
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Didn't you see as i have had mentioned in a previous case that the same model of a friend is supporting but my device isn't. Leave it i don't wanna know anything.

11. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 1, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 1, 2020 :
    No. You mentioned few other devices, you didn't mention same model.
    Anyways, there is nothing much we can do about it.

drl431, Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  12. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 1, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    As I mentioned the issue is not limited to OnePlus devices, the link I gave shows this to be the case.

Also you mention that a friend has the same phone with no issues,if they are running the same OOS on their phone, then it's not a OnePlus OS issue.

This would point to a possible issue with the way you have your phone configured and or customised for yourself, other apps, badly coded apps you may have installed causing a conflict with the game and maybe other apps, and many other factors can come in to play.

But again it comes back to the game not interacting properly on your phone, something only the Game developers can fix.

If you want to see if you can resolve the issue on your phone, backup everything and factory reset it. See if that resolves it. If not then definitely get on to the Game developers and find out why they have this issue on so many different manufacturers phones.

drl431 and Artemus. like this.
  13. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Jul 1, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Do you realise what you're suggesting? If it was down to the manufacturer to ensure that their devices were optimised for each and every app available including after every app update. The OS would never receive updates due to the vast amount of work required. Therefore common sense should tell you that it is completely in the hands of app developers to optimise THEIR app for devices.

Caomhin, drl431 and Roger.T like this.