Gaming Experience via OnePlus Nord

1. Syedfaaez
    Donut Sep 6, 2020

Syedfaaez , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 6, 2020 :
    I am here to share my OnePlus experience with OnePlus team, I have been OnePlus user from OnePlus 5t. The first day of launch I ordered my OnePlus 5t and the experience since that day to 3rd sep 2020 the experience was awesome, even unbelievable that a device can be so perfect and it was a way better confidence booster to me when it comes to compare in friendly manner with my buddies in terms of camera, speed ,OS, etc specially Pubg.
    Now I have upgraded myself with Nord and after 3 days of use I am feeling that 5t was more better with 8gb ram and 128gb ROM. The pubg experience I am sure people have been already giving you but I am writing this with disappointment that I am gonna replace this Nord with other flagship because I am neither getting any hints or updates abouts the further updates atleast on Pubg.
    I am not so tech upgraded unlike OnePlus team but atleast if you guys have solution to this can let me know so that I won't be leaving the OnePlus family.
    Will appreciate your concern towards my healthy complaint being a part of OnePlus family.
    Best wishes

2. xcs
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2020

xcs , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 6, 2020 :
    The OnePlus Nord is not quite a gaming phone as it has a midrange CPU with midrange GPU. You should have chosen a OnePlus 8 / 8 PRO or wait until 8T / 8T PRO are launched.