Gave away 2 invites so far! Last invite!

1. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Hey guys! I recently got 3 more invites to give away, the first and second competitions are over and the invites have been claimed by parmarnandish and peixinho3! (Actually, he has not yet responded, if he does not respond by tomorrow morning I will give away the second one away here as well)

I have one left to give away (possibly two if the winner of the second competition does not respond)

For those of you who didn't win either competition, please try again for the final invite! It will be over sometime tomorrow afternoon; I'll announce the exact time in the morning.
    Never Settle!

The last competition will be announced shortly, it will be up to you guys to decide what the rules will be. Tell me about yourselves, what you do for fun and why you want the OnePlus One. Tell me why I should give this invite to you, the best answer will get the invite.

I will announce the winner here when the contest is over. If they do not respond within a few hours, I will move to the next person on the list.

Thanks for all the participation! This has been really fun; I wanted to pass on this tradition of giving invites away on the forum rather than selling them or using them myself as some do. I got my invite from someone on the forums and that's only reason I got a OnePlus One so early. I'd like others to benefit from my invites.

Good luck to all! Never Settle!

Edit: the second one was claimed, I have updated the description accordingly

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

YUIOP10, Parinya-f, gimaflesh and 3 others like this.
  2. gimaflesh
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

gimaflesh , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Honestly Speaking, It's impossible to get an invitation here in the philippines since it is not yet listed on the countries of OPO.
    Waiting an invite from here is like a dream that is very hard to reach or unrealistic, but im still hopeful and patiently waiting for the golden invite ticket.
    I cant have a good phone and i cant afford too much for a gadget the lies and cover up with false innovation.
    Having OPO on my wishlist is something that MAYBE i can have because of its price and it is realistic for a device coming up for $350. more than that price maybe i should consider to buy foods and goods.
    In short, OPO is my chance to have a good quality gadget but not sacrificing my hard-earned money which i can spend more for food.

maybe you can consider me as ur pick.
    im hoping for it.
    honestly,

thanks

3. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 likes this.
  4. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    I apologize for the misunderstanding and I don't pick the winner by who gives me the most likes. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't get spammed by bots etc.

5. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    A friend of mine recently tried to do something similar, he was unable to actually pick who he thought deserved it most. I originally included that more likes would increase chances but I have since removed that and did not actually take that into account for either winner.

6. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

Parinya-f , Sep 26, 2014 :
    I'm Thai. I'm interesting in technology and computer, and also do golfing for fun. I wanted OnePlus one because of its top specs, performances and it is unique.

Anyhow I own OnePlus One already since two days ago. I love it and think you do so.

Lucky to all.

P4r4n01 likes this.
  7. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Still waiting on the second competition winner to claim the invite. This last competition ends at 3 PM Eastern Time tomorrow!

8. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

Parinya-f , Sep 26, 2014 :
    You can count on me if you like. I still have a promise to be completed, sending back invite to that kind member who gave me chance to buy my OPO.

But select one of those who still does not own any OPO.

9. benbendixon
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

benbendixon , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Hi I would like to upgrade from my old flip phone to a relatively cheap and awesome android phone. I play lacrosse, paintball, and have a YouTube channel. I really enjoy snowboarding too so being able to take 120 f's slow motion camera shots would be awesome!

10. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    I will definitely consider you. Hopefully more people will respond in the morning

11. Adolfo.91
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

Adolfo.91 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    I'll give this a go... I'm a full time student from Mexico and currently don't have a phone since i just moved back here from Canada, after much consideration and "soul-searching" :p I found OPO which is amazing and it would be amazing to be the second guy from my university to have one and since we both hang out from time to time in barbecues and "fiestas" (yeah... We have em), if it weren't for the enormous lack of snow I'd be snowboarding but i can always go to the beach as I do every other saturday morning.
    Thanks for considering me if you do! Trust me, it would be amazing!!! :)

12. YUIOP10
    Eclair Sep 26, 2014

13. TwoCent
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

TwoCent , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Hello, I am 18 and from the USA and I am going to collage to major in Computer Information Systems. I never have had a phone to call my own. I've always had to borrowed my mom's Samsung Juke if I was ever going to hang out with friends. Now it was embarrassing having your mom's ring tone go off when with friends cause it was that annoying ring tone. So after 7 years of this is why I need an OPO. I want my own, my first phone so I have a phone that's gonna last me a long time. Now many of you may think why didn't buy a phone earlier? I was doing the research on phones before I just buy one that isn't the best in performance and price.

14. chrisikhtak
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

15. Joe90
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

Joe90 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    I saw the OPO and immediately decided that it is the one for me. The specs are great as also performance and overal feel of the OPO. My nephew keeps singing its praises, which makes me even more envious. I would love one please.

16. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Thanks for the participation everyone :)! Just wanted to let you know that the second invite was claimed so I only have 1 left to give unfortunately. It expires in 23 hours but I'd like to leave time on there to order so there's no rush. I'll be picking a winner and announcing them here in 6-8 hours.

Thanks! I'll be back if I get any more invites :D

17. vpselva
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

18. P4r4n01
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

P4r4n01 , Sep 26, 2014 :

With all due respect, I have received dozens of sob stories via pm and forum posts. I think Parinya-f has the most legitimate claim to an invite to give back to the person that gave him one.

That's all the invites I have to give out for now! Thanks for participating!

Parinya-f likes this.
  19. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2014