Gavin's #sixfactor OnePlus 6 review with massive camera showcase

1. gavinfabl
    Eclair Jun 16, 2018

gavinfabl , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Hi everyone. Instead of rushing my review, I took some time with the OnePlus 6 to get to know the phone and wait for some firmware updates to see how it improved and more. For those that don't like reading, video below

Also I took a lot of time to use the OnePlus 6 camera is as many different scenarios and have consequently been able to include a 60+ photos as a camera showcase in my review.

The OnePlus 6 Experience. From opening the box, to the official cases and the wealth of accessories, the whole brand design package is perfectly delivered. It also provides a real premium feeling of quality and belonging to the OnePlus club.

Phone Design. The phone is beautiful and extremely functional. The alert/volume slider is so so handy to have.

Camera. Video and video stabilisation is one of the best available. In terms of photo quality it delivers on a wide range of scenes and lighting conditions.

Audio. There's a headphone jack and with the audio tuner and equaliser options even 50 ohm headphones like the Sennheiser HD598 sounded marvellous. Using OnePlus bullet headphones was even better . The loudspeaker is OK for podcasts and such like.

Bluetooth. This needs its own section as its very very good. Every Bluetooth headphone I've used just sounded superb with good range too.

Speed. This phone flies. Oxygen OS is so fast and functional, designed with massive attention to UI visual.

Wrapping up. What a stunning flagship phone!

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Moin2200
    KitKat Jun 16, 2018

Moin2200 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    The contest is over.

gavinfabl likes this.
  3. Matt 80
    Lollipop Jun 16, 2018

gavinfabl likes this.