GCam for OnePlus 7 Pro via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. BobbySt100
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2020

BobbySt100 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 26, 2020 :
    Hi there, since I've been using the OnePlus 7 Pro, the biggest problem I've met is the camera. So I tried to find a thread about this problem, but nothing worked for me. So I decided that the best solution for the problem will be to download gcam. I tried to download the apk from several sites but there was always something that didn't work: wide-angle and telephoto lenses, automatically turns itself off, etc. So please, if you can reply me with a link for an apk which will use all the three cameras and is well developed.
    Also, I have a friend with the same OnePlus 7 Pro and with absolutely the same camera settings, his camera shoots better shots than mine. Is it possible that my phone has some kind of software or hardware problems?
    Thanks!

2. Jay2020
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 26, 2020

3. BobbySt100
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2020

BobbySt100 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 26, 2020 :
    Thank you so much, but how did you fix the problem with the wide-angle and telephoto lenses. The app only uses the main camera and not the other two. I found the option in the settings for the auxiliary lenses, but when I enable it, the app stops working. Also, there is no XML file in the Dropbox link you sent to me. Overall, thank you so so much and if you can help me fixing these problems I'll be even more thankful [e]1f603[/e]

4. speedybike
    Donut Aug 26, 2020

speedybike , Aug 26, 2020 :
    Thanks to MrWhostheboss I'm using the latest gcam software for xiaomi. It works well, but I still love my results with the original oneplus software.

5. Jay2020
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 26, 2020

Jay2020 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 26, 2020 :
    Here's the original link. The version I'm using and the config file is inside the red outline. Honestly I could never tell which camera lens it's using. So far my experience with the GCAMs, there is always something different that's not working in each of the different types of GCAMs. This is the one I've had the best luck with most features working without crashing. The picture quality is so much better than the stock camera that I keep this GCAM version on my phone.
    https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-urnyx05/
    1598464494283.jpg
    you may also want to check out the newest version on the top of the list, it may have some more improvements in the GCAM.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020