GearBest is not a reputable company...so beware

1. megoshopping
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2020

megoshopping , Feb 20, 2020 :
    i would like to put my two cents regarding GearBest so to warn potential buyers in this forum.

i ordered a haylou GT1 wireless earbud from GearBest in January. Having read their refund/replacement policy, i went ahead with my order. after i received the item, i noticed the right earbud's touch control was not as responsive as it should be - it only works 1 out of 10 times when it's in my ear.

i contacted GearBest and was told i should open a ticket in order to get help. so i opened a ticket on jan27, 2020 asking for a replacement. as of today, almost a month later, nothing has been resolved. in fact, support keeps asking me the same issue over and over and over. then they created two new tickets with the same complaints i originally posted.

2. megoshopping
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2020

megoshopping , Mar 8, 2020 :
    creating your so-called 'comfortable working conditions' does not improve this company business model or change their business practice. after all, the employees are bind by the company's policy.

i just find any company stops supporting customers once the product has been shipped should not be in business. and to promote their return policy and not to abide by it is a real shame.