General question...

1. crist125
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2015

crist125 , Feb 7, 2015 :
    I have been with my opo for about three months...and I havent found anything bad except when I play pvz2 it gets extremely hot

2. Incredulous
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2015

Incredulous , Feb 7, 2015 :

For me the specs hooked me, but the design, OS.. basically everything about the phone is great. In my opinion the charger cable is long enough, you won't be walking around the room with the phone while it's charging anyways.

Maiden likes this.
  3. basrone
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

basrone , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Situation being what it is, I'm satisfied with my OPO. This is my second one. I sold my first one to a friend when I thought that I wanted to rejoin the i crowd. Then it was found out that I missed my phone, my flexibility, my freedom to do what I want to the phone.
    I don't have a significant yellow pee stripe this time on the bottom of my phone...it was bad on the first phone. I would like to see if this could be eliminated in the future models. We should see progress. Just hold fast people. Even Apple & Samsung started this way.

4. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Not necessarily walking around the room. But I like to be able to use my phone while I'm laying on my bed if I want.

5. Incredulous
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2015

Incredulous , Feb 7, 2015 :
    It's better to avoid using the phone while charging. There are quite a few reasons for that, but the most common one is that people tend to complain about insane heat (especially when using a case).

6. ajayyadav87
    Eclair Feb 7, 2015

7. Asimone++
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2015

Asimone++ , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Longer isn't always better...

8. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Eh, depends on your preferences. I like a longer cord. If it can't reach from the floor to my nightstand, it's too short. This charger barrrrrely reaches.

9. megharsh28
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2015

megharsh28 , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Not a single problem yet..just one suggestion pleasee introduce some more colours

10. blur13
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

blur13 , Feb 7, 2015 :
    I like the double tap to wake and sleep the phone!
    Bad: Nothing yet but it will be the SwiftKey on the next 11s OTA update! I don't use SwiftKey so I will skip the update!

11. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Haven't heard this complaint

12. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Yeah. I just wish there was an alternative to reaching all the way to the status bar to double tap sleep. And the next update we receive should be OxygenOS (oneplus is releasing their own rom to go on all the OnePlus one's). We will not have 11s anymore unless you flash it. But I think SwiftKey will be in the OxygenOS (basically their skin for lollipop)

13. hewee
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2015

14. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Q3 I think. It'll be around fall. An likely won't be $350 like the one

15. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Mayyyybe if they wanna keep up with the whole flagship killer thing, they'll release it with the latest android version out of the box (m or 5.#.#)

16. Maiden
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 7, 2015

Maiden , Feb 7, 2015 :
    I haven't had problems using the phone while its charging and yes in bed is the only downside to the short cord.
    Playing on the phone makes me tired like reading a book so this is one place where I DO use a regular micro USB cord that is long because they phone has all night to charge...and that cord works just fine.

17. dnsmith
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2015

dnsmith , Feb 7, 2015 :
    The phone is fantastic. There are no problems here. Waiting for another invite to buy one for my son.

18. lauratortolita
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2015

lauratortolita , Feb 7, 2015 :
    there are so many good things about this phone. I didn't like the headache that it took to get LTE activated on it. But now that it works, its great!

19. gopirque
    Eclair Feb 7, 2015

gopirque , Feb 7, 2015 :
    Since I don't have one yet, here's what I'm anticipating:

Good: Battery Life, price, and Cyanogen are what sold me on the phone. I was/am debating it with the Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, but those cost $150+ more than the 64GB OnePlus One.

Bad: Invite system (just to be honest), case - I hear it's a love/hate thing with the sandstone finish and I was hoping to go bamboo but alas...that's invite as well, and lastly I'm apprehensive about Cyanogen and OnePlus future support - there are lots of rumors floating around that their partnership may be on rocky ground.

20. caldrich
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2015

caldrich , Feb 7, 2015 :
    This is exactly what I like to see. Lol. And um... *cough cough* you can get an invite on eBay for around $5 if you look and they work. I figure they wouldn't disagree with it because all they have to do is assign them to accounts instead of passing out codes If they don't want people selling them... Glad to see interest though. And you could get a bumper case for it. Keep that back/bamboo and also protect it

gopirque likes this.