General Software Additions just to let the developers know about them

1. Klraex
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2019

Klraex , Jan 28, 2019 :
    I recently bought a 6t mclaren edition as my sis took my s9plus.The few things i think that r missing in this (software side) are very simple.
    1st-Samsung had dolby support for headphones/earphones(not talking about the dolby atmos speakers though) which significantly increased the music experience and quality through headphones/earphones
    2nd-Samsung had a better gaming mode as the calls and 3rd party calls were completely blocked unlike OnePlus' gaming mode which still shows me a huge bar for calling id at top during games

2. npatel70
    Honeycomb Jan 28, 2019

npatel70 , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Screenshot_20190128-192223.jpg
    Your comments will fall on deaf ears here.

You need to post in appropriate feedback directly to oneplus.

Samsung aren't oneplus and oneplus aren't Samsung. You are comparing chalk with cheese as both phones sit in different leagues and price points.

My wife has a S9 and I hate the UI. It's all a pile of very expensive poop. Oneplus has its flaws but I like the near stock android proposition and the O2 UI.

Have you set your DND correctly? I don't get any notifications of incoming calls!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019

3. Klraex
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2019

Klraex , Jan 28, 2019 :
    I am not saying oneplus should be like samsung in any way..But these two festures are something which r not hardware implemented and oneplus can use some sugar over this delicious cake it's serveing. don't take me in a wrong but u compare these 2 features in your s9 and oneplus too

4. npatel70
    Honeycomb Jan 28, 2019

npatel70 , Jan 28, 2019 :
    My feature comparison is hardly in the expensive side as yours! That's what makes oneplus affordable with almost all of the bells & whistles. That's what the buyers like