German's best Flat offers for smartphones

1. Remox
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2015

Remox , Jan 4, 2015 :
    first: sorry for bad english.

eplus and o2 are the cheepest but there is a bad connectivity
    T-mobile and vodafone are much better but also more expansiv

i prefer d2 - Vodafone. its not this much expansiv like t-mobile but a better connectivity as eplus and o2. take a look at deutschlandsim.de there are more good flats

2. Dumpix
    Froyo Jan 4, 2015

Dumpix , Jan 4, 2015 :
    The offer seem pretty interesting, but I hate Samsung. My S2 is the first and last phone from samsung and imo it's the only phone that Samsung did perfectly

Don't worry, no one is perfect ;) my english sucks too
    For now, smart 300 and smart 1000 from deutschland sim and surf giga from GMX seems one of the best and cheapest

Does anyone know any website where is possible to see a comparison between all the operators (including virtual ones)??
    why the operators asks 19,95€ for everytime you want to active a new flat offer?? It shouldn't be free or cost like 5-10€ only??

3. sirdud
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

4. BeneTTon
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2015

BeneTTon , Jan 4, 2015 :
    You can sell the S5 mini at ebay as complete new phone, i think u can get at least 240€ - 250€.
    That means 319€ - 250€ = 69€ for a 24 Month contract, 69€/24 = 2,88€ which is pretty good.

5. Remox
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2015

Dumpix likes this.
  6. Dumpix
    Froyo Jan 5, 2015

Dumpix , Jan 5, 2015 :
    @sirdud and @Remox thanks a lot, I was looking for some sites like that

@Remox really? Sorry, I didn't knew that. In my country the majors ask like 8€ for the change of flat plans or if it's your first time, then it's free and my operator doesn't ask anything for the flat change or a new flat pan.

@BeneTTon yea, that could be an option, but as far as I know, usally the contract kind phones are blocked, and you can use them only with the sim of that company, atleast in Italy it's like that, so I think also in Germany it's the same... and if you unlock the phone, the guarantee will be void.
    Anyway, that's a good good idea too, I will consider it.

OT
    Is there any german site like this, where you can sell and buy stuffs between privates?

7. Remox
    Honeycomb Jan 5, 2015

Remox , Jan 5, 2015 :
    in germany are all prices a little higher :-(
    i hope you find what you need.
    sites for private sell and buy: ebay kleinanzeigen (you allready know) are the best i think. then there is: shpock.com , findling.de , kalaydo.de but i have no experience with any of these sites.

Dumpix likes this.
  8. Dumpix
    Froyo Jan 6, 2015

Dumpix , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Kleinanzeigen is the most famous one?
    anyway, I need it to find an apartment or shared apartments with student and cheapest stuff's like that

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015

9. Remox
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2015

Remox , Jan 6, 2015 :
    for apartments: immobilienscout24.de maybe.
    you can take a look in the local newspaper there are often privat buy and sell pages.

enybody a better idea?

Dumpix likes this.
  10. Dumpix
    Froyo Jan 6, 2015

Dumpix , Jan 6, 2015 :
    Awsome :D
    Thanks a lot @Remox, thanks also to everyone who helped me in this thread, you guys have helped me a lot, even though you don't know me :D THANKS VERY MUCH!!!

11. t-uzun
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2015

t-uzun , Jan 6, 2015 :
    1&1 is crap!! sorry to sy this but its like this the only good thing is the price after that you will have problmes with no end... after two years flat of mine i send in the form to end the contract but no reply after i talked to them two times on the phone two weeks later they found it and said yesterday the date to cancel it is over now automatically it gets one year new contract, i didnt want to bother with it because the price was good but i didnt even get a new phone even i added another year to that one year... long story short i had to spend alot of time to get that over it,i got all my money back and say 1&1 FU0K Y.....

12. Susesann
    Donut Jan 7, 2015

Susesann , Jan 7, 2015 :
    Well, that sounds really awful from 1&1.. I'm using their Internet-DSL and never had a problem with it. I guess you had bad luck with an incompetent employee. :) But everything is possible, maybe it was their pure intention to "loose" your contract-cancelation. :rolleyes:

@Topic:
    Did you find your perfect contract? I read over the messages so far, but it seemed that ppl were just throwing some random contracts at you, although we don't know what your preferences are. What do you want/need for your phone?

13. Chris05
    KitKat Community Expert Jan 7, 2015

Chris05 , Jan 7, 2015 :
    I have 1&1 Mobil Flat and it works fine. Change my contract works without any Problems.
    Termination of the contract from my daughter works without any problems. For me 1&1 isn't crap

uwenigge likes this.
  14. Mivoe99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 7, 2015

Mivoe99 , Jan 7, 2015 :
    I recommend you if you are in cities then o2 is good but if you are in little villages you shouldn't take o2

S2DIP likes this.
  15. Dumpix
    Froyo Jan 8, 2015

Dumpix , Jan 8, 2015 :
    That's good, this way I looked at ever offer and I choose the ones which seems perfect for me. My preferences was something similar to what I have now in Italy:
    - 200 min versus every net (including landline phones)
    - 200 sms versus every net
    - 1GB, no voip limitation
    - 4€ per month
    that's all... do you have something in mind??

Anyway, these flat offers seems perfect for me "smart 300 and smart 1000 from deutschland sim and surf giga from GMX seems one of the best and cheapest"

@Mivoe99 I will be in city, so every operator will be good, right??

Mivoe99 likes this.
  16. Mivoe99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2015

Mivoe99 , Jan 8, 2015 :
    Yes, if you will be in a city O2 is good, too but then LTE is a little problem with to OPO and the missing 800Mhz Band because O2 uses the 800Mhz Band in most cities :)

17. Susesann
    Donut Jan 9, 2015

Susesann , Jan 9, 2015 :
    Ok, so you're looking for contracts with included minutes and messages? If you're looking for something similar to Smart 300 I could recommend you "Klarmobil AllNet Starter" which also costs 6,95€ per month. It has the same structure and even more internet-download volume than Deutschland SIM. And it has the Vodafone-Net, which is really good here in Germany. If you're not happy with Vodafone, you can acutally call Klarmobil and change the net to Telekom, which is even better.

Dumpix likes this.
  18. uwenigge
    Honeycomb Jan 9, 2015

uwenigge , Jan 9, 2015 :
    Me too.

19. deaf
    Lollipop Jan 10, 2015

Dumpix likes this.
  20. Dumpix
    Froyo Jan 10, 2015

Dumpix , Jan 10, 2015 :
    No, the sms isn't that necessary, just minutes versus every net and internet is fine.
    Klarmobil's sim is available also to vodafone stores or only online?

when I sign a flat contract with a mobile company, I have to link also my bank acount or I can choose to use a the rechargeble sim?