OxygenOS Gesture Control

1. RajRai13
    Cupcake Feb 11, 2020

RajRai13 , Feb 11, 2020 :
    Sliding from the top left of the screen used to allow me to open certain menus. Now when I slide from the top left of the screen, the actions performs the "back" function. It used to work, but stopped working for the past month or two. Please help?

2. KevinOrt
    Donut Feb 12, 2020

KevinOrt , Feb 12, 2020 :
    the gesture is now slightly different because google changed it. you have to swipe to the bottom and then to the middle to open those menu. if you can't get it to work, try finding some videos on YouTube

3. RajRai13
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

4. RobbM
    Gingerbread Feb 18, 2020

RobbM , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Feb 18, 2020 :
    I much prefer the old gestures to the ones now.
    The way I open the menu now is by drawing an 'L' shape on the side. So on the left hand side, press and draw down first, then swipe in. After a while you get quicker at doing it but can be frustrating at first.

Another method is to just press and hold down for a second or 2 before swiping in. You'll see the menu pop out and drag it open. Again, not the best but hopefully they reintroduce their old style of gestures.

5. Mrystian
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2020

Mrystian , Feb 20, 2020 :
    Is there any way to disable left side??[​IMG] It's really painful when i try to use Discord, Gmail side menu, but instead i close app or go to mail that i've red :/

Attached Files:

6. RobbM
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2020

RobbM , Feb 20, 2020 :
    There is currently no way to customise the gestures implimented by Google/OnePlus.
    If you see my post above, there are still ways to open the menu, they are just not as intuitive as the previous gestures.

If you really cant get used to the new way of opening the menu, you can try the app below.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fb.fluid&hl=en_GB

7. Mrystian
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2020

Mrystian , Feb 20, 2020 :
    Oneplus know that customer's feel lack fo this function? Is this able to downgrade 7t pro to OS 9? Bcs i badly need onehanded option and backslide from down to up.

8. RobbM
    Gingerbread Feb 20, 2020

RobbM , Feb 20, 2020 :
    It's not possible. 7T Pro never had Android 9. It shipped with Android 10 - Report feedback to OnePlus.