gesture support on 3rd party launchers via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. AayushRaj41199
    Eclair Apr 30, 2020

AayushRaj41199 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 30, 2020 :
    guys when will we get gesture support on 3rd party launchers. Google released this update way back in November of 2019 and even samsung is about to come out with this update very soon. any follow up about when we'll be getting this update ?.....also navigation gestures do not work in landscape mode except for swipe for home

2. Secondbushome
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2020

Secondbushome , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 30, 2020 :
    I've been using gestures with Nova Launcher for a while now... It's not perfect, there's still that launcher reload lag that happens every time you swipe to go home from the bottom. But it works and has been working for a while now.

3. nen3i
    Honeycomb May 1, 2020

4. sand_man
    Eclair May 30, 2020

sand_man , May 30, 2020 :
    Is anyone noticing a weird animation when using 3rd party launchers and using gestures to return to the homescreen? There is the initial closing out animation followed by a 2nd faint shadow that blinks briefly on the screen? This started for me after updating the launcher to version 4.4.7....

I've made a video demonstrating this anomaly. The native Oneplus Launcher works perfectly fine but not Niagara, Nova or Squarehome launchers...

5. nathan57971
    Eclair Aug 12, 2020

nathan57971 , Aug 12, 2020 :
    this has been an issue since last year and oneplus refuse to fix it, it's like they are trying to put you off from using 3rd party launchers. Some people seem to accept this, this should have been fixed ages ago. I raised a support request for this too and it seems like it's been overlooked