Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bidisha91
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

bidisha91 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    looped-in_forum.png

[EDIT]

#‎LoopedIn‬ grand winner is 'Aakash Jhaveri'! Say congrats to him and see all 16 winners here: onepl.us/linw

Ever wonder what’s it like to work at OnePlus? It’s kinda like that song ‘Work Hard Play Hard’ plus a dog named Laila and occasional cursing... Well, at least that’s pretty much my experience at OnePlus so far.

Couple of days ago, it suddenly dawned on us, would our fans want to experience the inner workings of OnePlus? Probably? And with the OnePlus 3 slated for launch on June 14th, it’s the perfect time to let our community get a taste of the OnePlus life. Interested? Read on…

We’ve planned an entire 24 hours full of fun and surprises for one fan to spend with the OnePlus team from 14th to 15th of June at the epicenter of the OnePlus 3 launch. You will live the life of a OnePlus employee, experience the VR launch from the OnePlus team’s perspective, join us for the launch event the next day, meet people from the industry and win a brand new OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride by Droom! The world will remember you as the one and only ‘OnePlus 3 Launcher’!

For the rest of the fans, we'll select 15 fans who will volunteer in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai pop-ups. The pop-up stores are an event held for the community, and volunteers will help the OnePlus staff serve the rest of the community for the full day. Don’t worry, your hard work won’t go in vain. We’ll treat you out to lunch/dinner/drinks for your effort as well as some cool gifts :)

So, come get #LoopedIn with us for the OnePlus 3 launch. Just fill up this form and make a quick video/comment answering the question and post it in the comments below:

• When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    Easy right?

P.S.: Be ready to tackle the paparazzi and throngs of screaming fans as OnePlus 3 launcher is going to be the next big thing in the town!

Never Settle

Terms & Conditions:

1. The contest will commence from 7th and go on till 8th June.
    2. Winners will be announced on OnePlus India forum on 9th June.
    3. Only Indian residents will be eligible for winning.
    4. In case of any confusion or disagreement, all decisions taken by OnePlus will be considered as final.
    5. After we confirm the winner, we will post the winner's names on this page as per the contest schedule.

2. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

mithilmja , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Saw the Oneplus One on the XDA website, was taken away by the specs, design & the unique sandstone back. OnePlus had not confirmed anything of launching the phone in India at that time but still started hunting for the invites as soon as i registered and i was lucky enough to get the invite in just one week. Placed the order and with the help of comGateway, received my device in one week after placing the order all the way from the US by paying almost 10k (DHL) extra as shipping and customs. I liked everything in the phone, the OS, the build quality... which made me not think of the extra costs for purchasing.

I dont know what droom actually is, but sounds fun and interesting.
    Who doesnt love a ride in a helicopter (even if it is VR) it would be a lot of fun.
    So i consider myself the best person to win the OnePlus 3

Being a huge fanboy and considering myself as the early owner of OnePlus in Bangalore and also being free most of the time, i would like to lend my hand in getting the OnePlus 3 Popup successful in Bangalore. :):innocent:

Ready to get #LoopedIn #NeverSettle :D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

akasahoo1981 likes this.
  3. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

Form link not available :rolleyes:

4. bidisha91
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

bidisha91 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Refresh the page and check it once more.

prateeshrk and mithilmja like this.
  5. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

Not able to upload the video online :mad:.
    By the time the video uploads (which is still a dream as the upload stops once the connection disconnects, BSNL connection will be like 5 minutes uptime, 20 minutes downtime)
    I could go to Oneplus office directly and give my reasoning :sweatsmile:

BSNL Broadband is just like the age old Internet Explorer on Windows 95 (Just feel it :oops:)
    Thats the type of service they give and unfortunately i dont have any other ISP that can provide their service in my area.

Screenshot_2016-06-08-12-24-56-01.png
    Suggest a good broadband/ fibernet connection in Bangalore.
    ACT, Tikona, Hathway, BBNL, << non of them can provide service in my locality :(.
    (Locality = Around Bangalore University)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni likes this.
  6. deeparora
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

deeparora , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Its showing restricted access. Form is visible but for owners organization members only.

7. prashamparikh231
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

8. rohitanand
    KitKat Jun 7, 2016

rohitanand , Jun 7, 2016 :
    OnePlus... a brand from which you can always expect for more... can expect for the unexpected. Awesome... :)

9. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 7, 2016

camohan , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Filled up the form. Will answer the questions in sometime.

Guys please make sure you are logged onto gmail id , I was logged in already and good access the form without any issue.

VectoRDextoR and ravi4ever like this.
  10. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

11. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

prateeshrk , Jun 7, 2016 :
    [EDIT: 08/06/2015]
    @bidisha91 Here you go! My video response for the LoopedIn Contest. Spent several hours shooting, editing, previewing, and rendering. And it took me around 5 hours to upload this video on YouTube(700+ MB). Wholly shot on my OnePlus 2. I used the rear camera for a crispy and quality video. Thanks to the OIS in my OP2, as it was a handheld video. I had footage of around 20 mins, so had to edit some part to keep it short(because I don't have a gigabit connection to upload all this 1080p stuff :p). I wanted to make it a bit professional and crispy because OnePlus has taught me to always give that #OneMore shot to achieve success and stand out from the rest. ;)
    I have been a hardcore OnePlus fan and an active forum user ever since I got my first OnePlus device. I have a dream of updating a life event on facebook as "Started working at OnePlus". I hope I will win this one and get a chance to live the life of a OnePlus employee for a day. Super excited for the helicopter ride by Droom and getting my hands on the OnePlus 3! Even if I don't win I'll be happy to lend a hand in the pop-up event in Mumbai. See you on the other side of the Loop! :)

NeverSettle.

UPDATE[08/06/2016 1:40pm]: 100+ views on YouTube! :blush:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

12. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

prateeshrk , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I'm ready to help you out in the Pop-Up event in Mumbai! Thank God my vacations are going on! Even if I had college I would have taken a leave :p

13. deeparora
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

deeparora , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Count me in for Mumbai Pop-up event...I have managed your oneplus x event in the past at DAG...Hope i was able to do justice to the expectations..Please include me for oneplus pop up event...Can help you guys in any which way required..

14. timpisingh1984
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

timpisingh1984 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I can't wait for delhi launch iam hear about and cant sleep feel exctied i want to select bcoz i want 2 part of most awaited launch @OnePlus l wating outside the door of launching event place before night#LoopedIn

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

15. nashi316
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2016

nashi316 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Filled the form.
    I want to attend pop-up event in Mumbai so I want to know the place , time where this event is being held. I don't want to miss it anyhow. How can get this info.? Please help

prashant sahni and akasahoo1981 like this.
  16. nikunj
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2016

17. Saiprasadsunny
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

18. Saiprasadsunny
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

19. judhajitmisra
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

20. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016