Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. udaybarar
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

udaybarar , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I first heard about one plus through a friend who had purchased one. I really liked how the phone was offering amazing specs at very affordable prices. The look of the phone was amazing and i liked the screen in particular as it was offering hd gaming with beautiful effects.

I would like the one plus 3 and the ride as who would say no to a helicopter ride. It would be a nice experience. And the phone i would like to gift to someone special as i believe she has worked really hard and deserves to be rewarded.
    #LoopedIn #NeverSettle #Oneplus

2. amul
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

amul , Jun 8, 2016 :
    They have asked to make a quick video/comment answering the question and post it..

3. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    To add to the previous comment
    I have been lucky with Oneplus in the past as well, had won my precious Bamboo Back Cover in the The Great Spamming Contest last year

OALEXANDER likes this.
  4. sharang
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

sharang , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I was scrounging for a new phone to replace my Galaxy Y way back in 2014. That was when I stumbled upon the one plus one. It was a YouTube video review of the same and I was instantly blown away by it's specifications, it's design and above all the unbelievable price tag!

It was that day that I swore to become a Oneplus loyalist and I have managed to stay true to my commitment by acquiring both the flagship killers. Third times the charm, they say. Oneplus 3 here I come!

5. anmolmfs
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

anmolmfs , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I will be meeting OnePlus in Delhi.
    I came to know about OnePlus when a friend of mine bought the OnePlus One.
    I bought the OnePlus 2 and got my brother a OnePlus X.
    I may not be the best or the biggest fan, but I am a true one. So I may not be the best candidate here, but I truely want this ride from the heart.

6. sharang
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

sharang , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I was scrounging for a new phone to replace my Galaxy Y way back in 2014. That was when I stumbled upon the one plus one. It was a YouTube video review of the same and I was instantly blown away by it's specifications, it's design and above all the unbelievable price tag!

It was that day that I swore to become a Oneplus loyalist and I have managed to stay true to my commitment by acquiring both the flagship killers. Third times thecharm, they say. Oneplus 3 here I come!

7. varunsapre
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

varunsapre , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Heard about the oneplus when you first announced the ONEPLUS ONE. Waited a whole lot of time to be able to own the phone and have become a huge fan ever since. Being a tech geek I was floored and amazed at the promises you made and the fact that you went ahead and changed the whole industry by delivering those promises.
    The customisability ease and stability that comes with a oneplus device is what I like the most :)

I would say I'm the best one to win the oneplus 3 only because being a big oneplus fanboy and an overall geek, I would love to see how you guys never fail to amaze the world and also since all oneplus devices are simply the best.

And about the ride, no explanation is needed as to why I want it :D
    If not, well I'll be attending the pop-up event in Bangalore for sure :)
    #LoopedIn #NeverSettle #Oneplus3

PS: Keep making amazing phones

8. amusedr
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

amusedr , Jun 8, 2016 :

9. harshit_sin
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

harshit_sin , Jun 8, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    • It was just an ordinary day, came back from school, switched on the computer, went on twitter and there was almost a blitz happening, everyone was talking about this Oneplus one that just got launched with a $349 price tag. So i was like what is this thing so i went on gsmarena to check the specs for the same and was just amazed at the value it offered at such a price point it was just to good to be true and then MKBHD did his impression and my friends were like dude we need invites we don't care how you get them just get them.And then it was like invites on invites till One got invite free but then came the Oneplus Two invites and eventually it also went invite free.
    • Now the best part about Oneplus is that they are the most loyal brand to Indian customers as the price of their phones in India is almost around the same mark in other markets no extra markups or anything and not the forget that Oneplus had to fight the Indian Justice System and Yu to get their product in the country and ended up breaking terms just for the Indian Community,Hats off to you guys.
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    • Firstly if i had a bucket list this type of thing won't be on it and this makes it that much more interesting additionally never been on a helicopter before and it would make a hell of a Snapchat story with song playing 'I am all the way up'.But on a serious note i have scrubbed like 50 invites for my friends and family members for Oneplus devices but the irony was i never had the budget to buy a Oneplus device so it be nice to have one and flaunt about it cause the 2017 Flagship killer is going to destroy everything.#NeverSettle

p.s.-A day in Oneplus Office would be incredible.

10. jigar37
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

jigar37 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    When and how:
    I heard about oneplus when this flagship killer came to india for the very first time. That video of oneplus one passing through amazon office fascinated me and i researched more only to fall in love with oneplus.

After launch, i convinced 2 of my colleagues to buy that device. I never purchased it due to budget constraints though. Hope finally i will get my own oneplus device.

Thing i most love about oneplus devices is elegance with performance. I never saw any mobile phones packed more beautifully than oneplus. That shows company's love for mobile devices and a promise for delivering quality.

Why helicopter ride:
    Why to settle for less when i can get helicopter ride :) #NeverSettle

By the way, i own one RC helicopter and drone :) :)

11. dkaushik95
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

dkaushik95 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    When I was in my 12th grade. I had an interest towards rooting my phone and the customizations we get after installing the cynogenmod rom. I was continuously researching about the ROMs and their changelogs. That was the first time I had heard about OnePlus. I was the first one among my friends to get an invite. But my parents, who were scared of the Chinese phones which used to come in the Indian market at that time.( Replicas of iPhones, etc.) . But then when OnePlus's market picked up, they came back asking me about the phone and whether to buy it :p

I like the way the OnePlus community started. When this market was emerging, the monopoly of Apple and Samsung was very bad for the consumers. They used to sell the phones(and still do) at a very high price. When OnePlus started selling the phones at the mere cost of the manufacturing price, that's what made me love the phone more. And of course, the customizations you can do in these phones.

Well I know the company since it was just in the forums and I love the revolution OnePlus has to make phones made by a community and not a single vote.
    Lets just say that you will have a lot of fun with me :p
    And I am learning android using a virtual device, so I really need an android phone. And which phone is developer friendly ? well you guessed it. The OnePlus :p

12. DrMash
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

DrMash , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @bidisha91 here is my entry!
    and that awkward moment when you upload your first video!
    But, that was fun!

Wishing @Pete @Carl @Vikas and everyone at Oneplus all the very best with the Oneplus 3 launch event!

Take a bow oneplus, you have just been Awesome!

Would love to be part of the Oneplus family for one day!!

Cheers and Love @DrMash

Cheers @ravi4ever @OALEXANDER @Ponds186 and everyone from @clubindia!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

VectoRDextoR, Ponds186, itish and 4 others like this.
  13. ulhass94
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

ulhass94 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Answer 1) I first heard about One Plus in February ,2014 while browsing through an article regarding the emerging smartphone industry in a news daily, the motto Never Settle intrigued me to explore more about the brand and since then it has got me hooked.

Answer 2) We all have our heroes who make us strive for excellence in life. I'm a religious follower of not just the One plus smartphone but the entourage and the inspiration the brand has given to me and so many fans. It has motivated me to believe in the philosophy of sharing and reminds me to never settle. Both my parents have a One plus one each and I'm proud owner of an X. Just like a die hard fan wants have a glimpse of each and everything their hero does. I'm one of them who wants to have bits of everything the brands makes. I don't deserve the phone because of what it is, I deserve it because what it makes me feel when I'm with it.

DrMash likes this.
  14. Shivansh94
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Shivansh94 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard about the Oneplus for the first time from my friends who seemed to be too excited about the brand. Also the hype that was created by your invite system intrigued me about the brand. But later on checking the phone, its specifications and feature (special mention to the sandstone back) the phone was worth the wait. I was unlucky to buy the phone through invite. But oneplus 3 is totally gonna rock this year. And the reason why I feel tha I deserve to win the “oneplus 3” launcher title is that i have been following oneplus from a very long time and have been a true admirer of the cellphones. Also I have never been on a helicopter ride and it has been a long awaited wish to fly. Hope my wishes get fulfilled. And lastly, the feel of holding the “true flagship killer- oneplus 3” would be beyond this world. Super excited and super hopefull. Thank you.

DrMash likes this.
  15. viraaj11
    Community Veteran Jun 8, 2016

viraaj11 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    The first time I heard about OnePlus was way back in January of 2014 on PhoneDog.com on an article that read that a new company is going to create a flagship grade smartphone with software from cyanogen and it will cost less than $450 (link coming shortly). What did I love? Thesr three things in one sentence 'Cyanogen, flagship grade smartphone, under $450'

Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    Well I've been a die hard follower since a long, long time and been on the forums from a long while too and I believe in the vision of OnePlus which will make them a big player in this saturated pretty soon by establishing a cult like following, including followers like me.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

DrMash likes this.
  16. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 8, 2016

OALEXANDER , Jun 8, 2016 :
    All the best Charlie ..You win or else ... you know the answer:D

VectoRDextoR and DrMash like this.
  17. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    All the best Manu

OALEXANDER and DrMash like this.
  18. tejam181
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

tejam181 , Jun 8, 2016 :

DrMash likes this.
  19. Tejas Gujar
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

Tejas Gujar , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard about Oneplus during launch of OnePlus one. I was keen to buy at that time. But due to some reasons, I couldn't manage to get one. I fulfilled my dream of having OnePlus in my hands by buying OnePlus 2, that too early after launch. And I have become a fan of it! Today, running it on OxygenOS 3.0.2, It's like buttery smooth.

What I like About Oneplus? Everything!
    Ever since I have bought OnePlus 2, everyday I find something interesting. Whether it's in phone or, On this community. Photowalks, Announcements, Contests... Every activity is amazing. I don't know how do these guys handle it! It's awesome.

I am the Best to win this!!

'Someone's Dream is Someone's Need'

There are many of my friends dreaming to have OnePlus 3.
    I need it! Because as an Android Developer as well ad VR Developer, I do need devices. And If it's gonna be OnePlus 3, well you know how Exciting it will be!

#NEVERSETTLE #LoopedIn

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

DrMash likes this.
  20. ayushaggrawall
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

ayushaggrawall , Jun 8, 2016 :
    #LoopedIn #NeverSettle
    • I heard about OnePlus 2-3 years back when their were rumors of a flagship killer i.e the original flagship killer the ONEPLUS ONE. I got an whatsapp image of the beauty and when I further researched about it I learned about a brand new company which was going to shake up the mobile world-THE ONEPLUS.
    • The best thing which I like about OnePlus is the pricing of the truly flagship killer mobiles. Its got everything beauty, power, features, EVERYTHING and also does not burn a hole in wallet. Seriously, no one could have even dreamed of these features and quality of products they receive in budget. This is the best thing which I love about OnePlus.

• I think that I am the best person to win OnePlus 3 because I am a hardcore and a very old fan of OnePlus. I got my dad OnePlus one when it was launched. My mom owns OnePlus X. And I myself use OnePlus Two after waiting for months to get invite. Watched the OnePlus 2 launch in the awesome OnePlus cardboard. I did not even slept on that day when OnePlus cardboard was going on sale because I thought it might be available on amazon anytime and did not want to miss a chance to buy that. I use the robust OnePlus Sandstone black Powerbank. Got my sister OnePlus icons because she loves music. Only sad thing is that I was not able to buy OnePlus LoopVR because of huge rush on amazon app which crashed my app :( both the days.I participate in almost all the contest on social media and forum.
    • Eagerly waiting for the launch of OnePlus 3 and I think if I win that will be the best thing of my life :). Winning a super amazing device in an exclusive helicopter ride with Droom in mid air would be like a dream coming true. I am a super super super huge fan of OnePlus. This are the reasons because of which I think I am the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom.

#LoopedIn #NeverSettle