2. rishikesh88
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni likes this.
  3. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 8, 2016

OALEXANDER , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Well said , well drafted.
    Loved the video too.
    All the best @prashant sahni and keep the greed to win :)

4. OALEXANDER

Correct and when it happened.. sales were stopped due to legal matters

5. OALEXANDER

Hahaha what a spamming thread it was :) All mods eyes on that thread :p

6. droid.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2016

droid. , Jun 8, 2016 :
    • When and how did I came to know?
    I can call that day as one of the best days of my life. It was just normal day and from sometime, tech stuff had been started to take over me like anything. Interests in Android information, websites like Android Police etc, flashaholic's (now, not at that time lol :p) Bible XDA and much more stuff was exciting me. From that day, I saw the first poster of OPO (while it wasn't revealed that it's for OPO) saying stuff like something great is coming, other OEMs will be shaken and things like that. I was not much excited by seeing that, because which new brand doesn't want to do ground-breaking advertising?
    But damn man! When after sometime, OPO was out, I was shocked at the specs for the price they were offered for. Wasn't able to buy OPO because of my earlier phone was just an year old (Indian parents, you know? :p), but then OPO interested me more than anything seeing the near-Nexus treatment it got (and is still getting) from developers worldwide, at XDA.
    Time passed and when you guys started teasing OP2, I was in a thrilled state from day one. Had been following every post related to OP2 on social media, OP forums and every place possible. From that time till today, I've fallen in love with these forums and now, I'm a darn happy owner of OP2 from several months.

• Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    Wew. Like seriously? Name an OEM other than OnePlus which does all this for their fans? I'm in a bit of flustered state here, because while Helicopter ride will be good (who doesn't want to be thrilled :D) but the main thing which interests me is the OnePlus 3 and spending time with the OP team members. I'm really sold out to ya guys' community driven stuff, because no other OEM is this near to their customers. I'm really really keen to see how do you guys handle situations where the customers are already agitated and want answers from OnePlus. Being at the office, seeing how people react to various stuff, helping them and encouraging them to enter more and more deep into Android and OnePlus is what I want to experience. Also being at the launch, seeing how all the arrangements and stuff is done, handling everything and especially the stampede of overwhelming crowd at launch and pop-up events haha :D I'm very forward for the OnePlus 3 as now being both a developer and hardcore flashaholic with couple of years of experience, having a great device which is also future-proof (VR for the win) is must.

Wishing the whole OP team Good Luck for all upcoming products and eyeing on the results of this opportunity :)

7. OALEXANDER

Thank you @DrMash and good luck for the contest and good to see you back too!

DrMash likes this.
  8. azhar.somani
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

azhar.somani , Jun 8, 2016 :
    The time when I read about OnePlus #LoopedIn Contest from Oneplus Twitter Page, I got really Excited ! All I want to do is make a video that is like none other! I wanted to vlog like Casey Neistat and MKBHD. So why not make a video outside where you not only involve your home but also the beauty of nature, I did my first try in life to VLOG and man ! it was hard. I all the Hardwork that payed off for this wonderful video. No matter If I win or loose, I just did my dream work that I always thought of doing it. Created My First Vlog Video for OnePlus. I learned much more when I actually experienced it ! :)

I want to be a Great Entrepreneur like Sir Carl Pei !

I hope for the Best ! Hope to Win !

Here is the link to my Video !

9. abhijeet21895
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

10. rjs_singh
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

rjs_singh , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard about the company Oneplus in the reviews of the Oneplus phones the reviewers were publishing.

I am the best person to get this ride cause i really want his ride. please pick me. (I had a Oneplus 2 lost it and bought the second one again.)

11. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Best of luck @azhar.somani your Vlog is good, indeed interesting.

azhar.somani likes this.
  12. md.muneer2001
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

md.muneer2001 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Here it is. My story.
    Please Pardon my camera quality and also my English Cause I'm just 14:):):):)

13. 9034040405
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

14. mananmodi
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

mananmodi , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1)Cause I really really want one and if you don't give me one I can't afford one :p
    2)I heard about OnePlus when i was looking for a flagship device that can fit my budget and OnePlus 2 hasn't disappointed me
    I like the OnePlus Community the most as it's the perfect example of how it is a people's company still being so big(that they are able to leave the invite system :) :p ).

15. mananmodi
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

1)Cause I really really want one and if you don't give me one I can't afford one :p
    2)I heard about OnePlus when i was looking for a flagship device that can fit my budget and OnePlus 2 hasn't disappointed me
    I like the OnePlus Community the most as it's the perfect example of how it is a people's company still being so big(that they are able to leave the invite system :) :p ).

16. mananmodi
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

17. amul
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

amul , Jun 8, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it? I first saw this device on GSMArena.com and went crazy about it. Than i heard it from Marques Brownlee (youtube tech reviewer). The Sandstone back attracted me towards this device.Than the specs forced me to buy this device. so i like the design , sandstone back and the cost of the phone.
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom? We all are winners as one or the other day we will use the OnePlus 3 because we live in one of those lucky country where the Oneplus 3 is going to launch. I would surely like to meet the Oneplus family who made the company a successfully device maker. Oneplus is now one of the top brands in the league of smartphone. Even though its a chinese phone maker, i still trust the phone manufactured by them. Its not a cheap phone company , its a cost effective smartphone maker. I am extremely happy that now there is a company who thinks about the customer and smartphone lovers.Hence i would like to win this to meet the team and promote the phone in the best possible way. And wow... helicopter ride is just a cherry on the cake..Who would not love that. Lets hope to get the ride. ~~~ NeverSettle ~~~

18. abhi_gos1983
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

abhi_gos1983 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Dont know where i Saw the Oneplus One..it might be on face book , after that i go to official website..i am in love by the specs, design & the unique sandstone back.it is seem very cheap at that time(one and half year before)....
    OnePlus had not confirmed anything of launching the phone in India at that time but still started hunting for the invites as soon as i registered and i was get the invite.but i cant Place the order..because delivery in india not started. I liked everything in the phone, the OS, the build quality... so after launching in india i able to purchase..

I hope I will win this one and get a chance to live the life of a OnePlus employee for a day. Super excited for the helicopter ride by Droom and getting my hands on the OnePlus 3! . :)

19. Jaisal97
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Jaisal97 , Jun 8, 2016 :

20. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

anvithlobo , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @bidisha91 So its here But its not a quick video as you asked but i cant make much smaller explaining my enthusiasm towards oneplus (sorry for making you to watch a 7 mintes video)
    my website www.hacksandgeeks.com
    my youtube channel :youtube.com/hacksandgeekscom

(the one i have uploaded is my another account as i cant upload this video to my official channel because i am working on uploading some professional videos)