Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shubham prasad
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Shubham prasad , Jun 8, 2016 :
    • I heard about this phone around 2 years ago in facebook. The things I like about it is the way it has been made , very unique with that sandstone cover. I have got one plus one , one plus 2 and hoping that will get one plus 3 also.
    • Umm , I think I ddeserve this because I have been a huge fan of one plus and I won't waste it.

2. azhar.somani
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

3. Akwa Gawai
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Akwa Gawai , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Please enroll my name for the Pop up events in Bangalore , would love to share a hand for a day

4. sarat
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2016

sarat , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hi team oneplus this is sarat from hyderabad.
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    I first heard about oneplus back in april 23rd 2014 when you launched the phone, my entire facebook new feed was filled with oneplus and that is how i came to know about it.The best thing i like about is that the design of their phones as its nothing similar to any other flagship out and you can tell that it was built from scratch
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    I have seen oneplus for a while now i have seen them rise and fall.I have seen you guys praised by many tech reviewers and bashed by many people for your invite system.I would like to see what happens behind the scenes when you are about to launch a device,sell it,handling logistics,working as a team.My aim is to become a youtube tech reviewer where i review phones,laptops etc and i believe that wining a oneplus three and reviewing it will definitely help me kick-start my career as a youtuber ..
    Thanks

5. kryshnakishore

kryshnakishore , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Oh oh sorry I missed reading the line, I thought as video comment. Thanks for informing chill let me post answers

amul likes this.
  6. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Nice One Sarat

sarat likes this.
  7. rameshshreyas

rameshshreyas , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Q1.
    I got to know about OnePlus through facebook. My first impression is how unique this company name is. Who could have thought that a company name be as simple, think that we all know and see it before our eyes, but did not realise that there is such a philosophy behind it. That drew my attention. Then I got to know that they had launched the OnePlus One. I had never thought that such a phone so amazing is priced so less! I loved the Sandstone back! Then I had joined the forums immediately for a chance of getting an invite. The wait was terrible. But worth every minute. Alas I got an invite, but my parents did not allow me to buy because I was in my 12th standard. So I shared the invite. Then the Hype for OnePlus 2 grew massively and on the launch date I got up at 6 a.m. ( without putting alarms) and waited patiently for the launch using the Carboard! Finally I bought the OnePlus 2 and I'm still loving it!

Q2.
    I have been a true OnePlus fanboy since I first heard about the company. It still is in my job description in my facebook profile ( Shreyas Ramesh ) and a proud owner of OnePlus 2. It has been my dream to meet @Carl and the others because they have instilled a belief that even a small company like OnePlus can be big competitor and can beat the Giants like Samsung and Apple. And to be a part of the launch is like the icing on the cake! I wanted to be a part of the OnePlus Lab but did not get a chance. Hope this way I could be an integral part of the community. And, I want to gift this for my dad's 60th birthday as well. So I hope I could be the one!

DrMash likes this.
  8. piy.jain
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

piy.jain , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Answer) I wanted to buy a new Android phone. All phones with heavy specs were costly and I thought I would have to settle for a less-featured phone. It was then my friend suggested me to check out OnePlus One. And believe me that was the best advice I have ever got. First look at the phone and I thought this would also be costly. But then I was in a shock when I looked at its price. My next few days were spent in getting an invite for the phone. When I finally got it, I was on cloud nine. The best thing about OnePlus is obviously its price tag. Next comes the design and performance.

Answer) Well I am a die-hard fan of OnePlus and is desperately waiting for its launch. I don't want to spend sleepless nights once again on trying to figure out how to get an invite. Also, I don't want to lose my cool on seeing other people with OnePlus 3 in their hands.

DrMash likes this.
  9. sarat

sarat , Jun 8, 2016 :
    thanks man ..... :D

OALEXANDER likes this.
  10. Jaisal97
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Jaisal97 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1) okay so the question is when and how ? Hmm.. this takes me to the word "flagship killer" I heard it from one of my batch mate saying that a new phone has come into the market with killer features with Bang onn looks which came with a special purchase of invites. Oneplus company entered with their own charm and swag which is so awesome and with their charming logo. Oneplus is everything that I like.

2) okay so now comes the interesting question. I'm a techy guy and I have a collection of all awesome devices which feature the best in their category. I love the charm of oneplus and with impressing devices "flagship killer" I'd say. I want to add oneplus 3 and my experience of being a oneplus employee to my collection. So I feel that I'm the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom.

#onepluslove
    #ihopeigetthat

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

11. harish.numb
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

harish.numb , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard about oneplus when I was discussing with my friend about which is the best phone in the market right now. And there I heard of oneplus one .
    The moment I saw it I feel in love with it.the best part I liked about it was the sandstone back and the price.
    2. And why do you choose me as a winner well

12. samridh batra
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

samridh batra , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Dear OnePlus team , Hi i am Samridh and I am a budding blogger and a gadget reviewer at Technocreek. I was very interested to attend the launch of your OnePlus 3 and view it through the perspective of a team member of OnePlus.

Firstly I would like to tell you how I got to know about OnePlus. It was a pleasant day in about August 2014, I was scrolling through Flipboard ( being a tech geek I loved the latest news on Flipboard) and I got to know about the new way y'all invented to sell your phones "The Invite System" and how people were desperate to get an invite to buy your OnePlus One. Saw many entries and tried to participate in one too and finally got an invite!!! But sadly all my hardwork went in vain as the invite was valid in US only :( .Since that day, All of my friends competed against each other to get an Indian invite as soon as possible and I was the lucky one in my group and purchased the OnePlus one before anyone else ( in my group).
    That Is How My Craze About OnePlus Came To Rise :p

Why Should I Be Selected To Win A OnePlus 3 In A Helicopter Ride With Droom...
    I wont be bragging about how great and a big OnePlus Fan I am, I Am sure there might be many bigger fans than me, who might have contributed much much more on the forums too. All i can say is that i am a well educated guy from delhi, currently pursuing computer science. i am very fluent in English and a good public speaker, people tend to get influenced by my speech which can be very beneficial while promoting the device during my journey.... Being A Blogger And A Gadget Reviewer Would Help Too As All My Geeky Knowledge Would Come To The Use ;)

This Event Is A Once In A Lifetime Experience And I Wouldn't Want To Miss All This Fun And Brag About It In front of My Friends :p ...

Lastly All I Would Like To Say Is, Hope OnePlus Could Repeat The History Of The OnePlus One Again With Their New Product Launch, And Redefine Flagships Again By Breaking Boundaries And Never Letting Us Settle For Any Other Brand :D

I Hope I Didn't Bore You :) Adios Friends

13. iamVignesh
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

iamVignesh , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I was hunting online for a new phone to buy around the time Oneplus 1 was launched. It was a powerful beautiful beast and a stand-out among its competitors (or should I say there wasn't any competitors for the Oneplus 1).

Though I was a bit confused to go for it as it was a new brand. But I went for it anyaway as I got invite from my friend and never looked back. Who wouldn't want to own a top notch phone at dirt cheap affordable price.

Moreover, I don't think I am the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride. Every fan out here deserves the Oneplus 3. May the best person win.

A little secret... I am going to buy the Oneplus 3 anyway..

14. kapoorraghav18
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

kapoorraghav18 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1. I heard 1st abt OnePlus on a youtube chanel where it stated The "One" as "Real Flagship Killer", I got curious about it and visited OnePlus page and learned more about it.
    The best thing about the One was, it was super cheap as it was offering snapdragon 801, 3 gb ram, 64 gb storage just at 21,999 rupees (where as other phones of same qualifications were 35k+)

2. I am a loyal fan of OnePlus (seriously). I follow ever event of OnePlus online as well as offline, geting OnePlus 3 on a helicopter ride is like the wildest of my fantasy come true!! For me it will be like holding a New Born Star in the Sky!! :cool:

15. Asfan Ulla
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Asfan Ulla , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Questions 1 :- I first saw onplus in a newspaper add and was blown by the specs at that time. And what i like the most is that it runs a stock raw andriod which gives full control and there is no need to root the device. As a developer would wish so Thank you for that.
    Question 2:- I personally can't actually say why i am perfect for this but to be honest I need a phone badly and who would say no for a helicopter ride Eeeeeehaaaaaa. Thats it folks and see you later.

16. dilipkumarreddy
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

dilipkumarreddy , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard from my friend about the one plus .as soon as I bought it when I got am invite and am very happy when I got it with the best of all the smartphones

Am the one who likes a lot of the one plus 3..I think am the perfect person to get it

17. aafroz248
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

aafroz248 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1 Ans)
    heard first about one plus in june 2014 from one of my friend who was extremely happy that he got an invite for the one plus one. hearing the name one plus for the first time i mocked at him and made fun of him, but the day when he got his phone delivered he brought it to me and i was really astonished to see the interface and how fast and fluidly i could play games in it, eventually i became a big fan of one plus. high performance phones having highly customisable UI at affordable price is the thing i like the most.

2 Ans)
    because i never settle. after achieving one goal i search for other because i love the journey more than the destination. same goes for one plus, after launching one flagship product you people work for what better could be done thus pushing yourself as well as the technology to bring another killer device.

18. itish
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

itish , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Good'ol dayzz dada :)

OALEXANDER likes this.
  19. piyush1976
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

piyush1976 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I should win onePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom because I'm a Mi fan and it's my first interview with onePlus .And I want to qualify this interview to taste new boundaries .
    I hear about oneplus was way back when I got mi3in a flahsale,then one of friend from Delhi told me that some new company is launching its cell by the name of onePlus.But to be honest,i think I fully came to know of oneplus around when, at the time of XIAOMI company meet in Delhi for mi4i,there was much buzz for Google cardboard VR set,and I got knowledge from some of my friends and tech news for a launch of oneplus cardboard VR set ,which I got from Amazon ,thus watching all oneplus 2 launch live .
    The most I like about this is its simplicity with design and can say that it's beauty with brain.one can say that oneplus deliver thing beyond expectations.
    @bidisha91

20. ajeetkumar
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

ajeetkumar , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1).I heard about it in global entrepreneurship cell in kharagpur in Jan 2016.The best thing in one plus smartphones I like that It has best look and performance,.Besides,it gives much better features in same amount than other smartphones.So,I like it most..

2).I am the biggest fan of one plus smartphones.I have used each smartphones of one plus.I read all blogs in facebook and share it to my all friends. Related to new launch whenever I hear,I wait with curious and share it with my friends.I think no one is big fan of it like me..So I think to get a chance to win one plus 3 smartphone .