Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venkatesh Vydyanath
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Venkatesh Vydyanath , Jun 8, 2016 :

My friend bought one plus one and it was a big thing that time in our tuitions....like seriously 4k for the first time...n I remember taking awesome slow mo shots for the first time...n he was like the tech boss... from then on....I kept my eyes on one plus....then bought OP2 myself...got OPX for my friend.... recommended it for most of them!

To be Frank....I am mad about brand loyalty. .be it my TV...home theatre ..or even my computer peripherals....so why give up on mobile electronics...?
    Soooo atleast I wanna challenge one plus that I'll use up all the 6gigs on RAM on OP3. :p
    And I know it's one plus who makes it my first flight in a helicopter! Am I feeling lucky? ;-)

2. samarth29
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016

3. anubhab21
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

anubhab21 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Today i saw about Oneplus 3 contaste in facebook. So i came here to try my Luck.

I dont know i will win or lose, but i give a try n i will wait. Hope i will win

4. azhar.somani
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

azhar.somani , Jun 8, 2016 :
    The time when I read about OnePlus #LoopedIn Contest from Oneplus Twitter Page, I got really Excited ! All I want to do is make a video that is like none other! I wanted to vlog like Casey Neistat and MKBHD. So why not make a video outside where you not only involve your home but also the beauty of nature, I did my first try in life to VLOG and man ! it was hard. I all the Hardwork that payed off for this wonderful video. No matter If I win or loose, I just did my dream work that I always thought of doing it. Created My First Vlog Video for OnePlus. I learned much more when I actually experienced it ! :)

I want to be a Great Entrepreneur like Sir Carl Pei !

I hope for the Best ! Hope to Win !

Here is the link to my Video !

5. Parveenk111
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Parveenk111 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hey Team,
    Here's My Entry.
    I Hope to win.
    Sorry for the Bad Audio/Noise.
    #LoopedIn

6. azhar.somani
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

azhar.somani , Jun 8, 2016 :
    The time when I read about OnePlus #LoopedIn Contest from Oneplus Twitter Page, I got really Excited ! All I want to do is make a video that is like none other! I wanted to vlog like Casey Neistat and MKBHD. So why not make a video outside where you not only involve your home but also the beauty of nature, I did my first try in life to VLOG and man ! it was hard. I all the Hardwork that payed off for this wonderful video. No matter If I win or loose, I just did my dream work that I always thought of doing it. Created My First Vlog Video for OnePlus. I learned much more when I actually experienced it ! :)

I want to be a Great Entrepreneur like Sir Carl Pei !

I hope for the Best ! Hope to Win !

Here is the link to my Video !

7. venkatselvan
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

8. sai pavan
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

sai pavan , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hello Team I am Just a Common Man of India and Why should I win a chance to get an exclusive Helicopter Ride with Droom because droomBought out an Startup where Every Indian can fulfill their dream by getting a car and also selling a car for their need and Now it is giving an opportunity To make us Fly high In the sky through discovering my beauty of nation and India as Most Advanced Phone Touches my Palm on high is just an priceless moment just cant Name that Happiness.
    That was the day when our semester results about to Release But all my Friends where surfing Oneplusone phone availbility and Sharing it on all sources of social media and Meanwhile one of bestie brought Oneplusone mobile itself and Know one where intension about there result because Oneplusone mobile was our New Hero at College Campus .It did not only stealed every youngster attention also our professors . Sound was The attractive part I loved in It because it helped us a lot during College parties and fests for rehearsals and someLong lasting moments. I am just #LoopedInfor it OnePlus India

9. Rajatsial
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

10. libzonline
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

libzonline , Jun 8, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    Well I heard about OPO before you people's first launch, that too through my cousin bro in Bangalore via GizChina website. And ever since the offical announcement I was glued on to hear more news about OPO. The things I liked about about it was the crazy fun ways to win the phone.
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    Hmm, lemme see. I was keen to experience the OP3 launch through Loop VR Headset. So guess what I did as soon as I heard about the sale of the headset for ₹1, I did registered for the sale and tried to get my hands on the mere headsets available to purchase, but didn't. Like many others out there, even tried the giveaways but same results there. So I guess it's upto you ppl over there to give me once in lifetime chance to experience it first hand in mid air and own it.

11. hero97bond
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni likes this.
  12. Shubh5758
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Shubh5758 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hello oneplus!!
    Shubham here..

As of now I am using oneplus 1 and the thing is I like to use oneplus 3 because everyone knows it will come with so many exciting features. I like the marketing statergy of oneplus and your devices are really "flagship killer" for the world. Since I got one plus device I suggested more than 100 people to use oneplus's devices and some of them have oneplus 1 and some have oneplus 2. It is said that if your product is good then your customers will do marketing for it. And I did it but I am not going to take credit of it because you give me the chance to advice my community for their better experience. I like to thank you for launching such devices in my country.

Thanking you,
    Shubham Mangukiya,
    Student,
    India.

13. Rajatsial
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Rajatsial , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I'v been a OnePlus Enthusiast from the time of OnePlus One , Yet i had to sacrifice my Brand new Exclusively won OnePlus One For Some Unforeseeable Reasons as mentioned in The video .
    I Think i deserve a Chance to BE the LAUNCHER of OnePlus 3 because i sacrificed My OnePlus and Had to settle somewhere else and now i want to win a OnePlus 3 and NEVER SETTLE . This would be the perfect Gift for my good Deed .
    Watch The video for more details .
    P.s. I am very much interested in pop-up Event too (Delhi Ncr ).
    PLEASE DO WATCH , U'l Definately Be AMAZED

14. azhar.somani
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

15. drpatilsm
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

16. drpatilsm
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

17. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

anvithlobo , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I guess this post is on fire just after three hours from updating my post and posting an video i received an whooping response more than 100 views and 30 likes and i have to mention two even disliked it may be they didn't like it. well improvement has to be done in that case and i will be doing it in my further videos
    thank you for your response
    Screenshot (9).png

18. Kiranaxel
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Kiranaxel , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hello Guys,

I love one plus so much , i never won any thing from one plus, hope i win this time and prove my mom that i am excellent ! :D thank you .
    My Video Link is Mentioned Below

----------------------------------------------------------------

19. jordann_43
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

jordann_43 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Heard about OPO when it was launched in U.S.A. and on Youtube (MKBHD) Such a Mind Blowing product that was obvio It is Legend now.

Why walk? When you can Fly with One+ gifted droom Helicopter.

20. hariprasadbrungi
    Donut Jun 8, 2016

hariprasadbrungi , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Heard it from my friend who was using it.

I have waited for close to 3 months to get my hands on one plus one and I am very happy with the phone,it was worth the wait.. Thanks one plus

Although I am happy with one plus I want to get my hands on one plus 3 and get looped in

Bring it on one plus and loop me in to the VR launch of one plus 3...cant wait