Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaitejaCH
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

SaitejaCH , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1)I first heard about #Oneplus When One plus one was released...My bro wants to buy the phone..He told me about #OnePlusOne and Curiosity was built in me.Then I started to know about #OnePlus and started Following it....The specifications are awesome and the Hardware parts are really good.In #OP2 fingerprint sensor is awesome..

2)As i said Iam very much interested to use #Oneplus mobiles I think I am the best person to win this contest..You will lose a great fan if I won't win..Just kidding guyzzz..Hoping for the best :)
    Love you #Oneplus

2. jai patel
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

jai patel , Jun 8, 2016 :
    A1. I First got to Know about One Plus When 100 One plus One Contest was their where you have to use the tagline NEVER SETTLE make an poster of it and post it on the forum. From their the journey started.
    A2. I am HUGE One Plus Jabra FAN ;)

3. wilddj25
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

wilddj25 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    #LoopedIn
    Love that transacts through years........Love that still makes me feel inspired.......Love that provides me enough power in my hands.......Love that helped me make this video a dream come true....That love are in my hands :) Love for Oneplus :)

I did all the work with Oneplus....taking videos,editing,logo,split screen and sharing via youtube
    Thank you for the oppurtunity, Wishing all success to your company and All the best to all participants

Keeping my fingers crossed to win :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni likes this.
  4. Abjeet
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

Abjeet , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Where didi i first get to know about oneplus!??
    The internet.
    From the beginning of this small company in june , I was present at these forums which are now so updated.Lot has changed since then, oneplus didn't have any linkage for Indian buyers!
    But like us, There were many who were always much more dedicated to buy only the device of this company which provided everything with kindness.
    Even when this company didn't ship to india, i still used to follow and do my best to get the invite for the first released phone the ONE.
    I got the invite after 2 months! But i was so happy back then, I ordered it to Canada and then shipped it to India.
    Love for this company will never end,from the start itself!
    I will be obliged to be a part to see the launch and travel through the droom, but most importantly will love to know company and their work :)

5. coolgs10
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

coolgs10 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard about Oneplus from the one and only MKBHD, and then read more about it on gsmarena. Then google and then the whole of the internet told me each and every tiny tad bit about it. That made me wonder how the heck in this world you can make a smartphone with such specs and the thing that I loved the most was CM. I believe in the Never Settle philosophy and that made me think twice before buying a new phone. Totally blown me up. I loved it's sandstone back which was something new and felt really good yeah.
    I want to be selected because I am a tech enthusiast and an avid lover and follower of the latest tech. Oneplus innovation always excites me. I bought the OPO. The 3 looks exciting. I want to try it out and want to be among the first ones to try it out. And I would love to win the OP3.who doesn't like gifts. My college exams are over and I don't have any plans so this might make my holidays the best holidays ever. It's an once in a lifetime experience. And I'd love to experience it.
    And I'd love to volunteer for the event as well guys. I am ready to anything that will help you succeed in India.
    Best of luck to you guys.
    Oneplus FTW.
    Never Settle.

6. Jebaclament
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Jebaclament , Jun 8, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    Well, I heard about Oneplus when they announced Smash the Past contest and I grabbed the device as soon as it become available through Amazon.in. To be honest, I like the way you people do business by thinking the profits not in terms of money but in terms of user satisfaction and dedication in bringing the best at an unbelievable price.
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    I'm interested in seeing on how Oneplus builds our products with utmost precision and to see the world through the eyes of your company.

7. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

8. anish_bhopi
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

9. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2016

amul, Parveenk111, shahnisarg and 2 others like this.
  10. Tejas Gujar
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

Tejas Gujar , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Videos are meant to be watched, not read I guess :p :p;)
    Anyway good luck!

anish_bhopi likes this.
  11. Parvatha Sekhar
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

12. asivac
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

asivac , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Getting #LoopedIn With OnePlus 3 Launch Event
    #NeverSettle
    #OneMore
    #OnePlus3

13. Akwa Gawai
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Akwa Gawai , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Well I first heard about OnePlus when they launched OnePlus One which created a buzz and quite stir the market back in China with the unique invite system. What I like about OnePlus is the amount of detail and premium they put to make their phones and yet lighter on the wallet .

Why I'm the person to get the ride ? Well I'm yet to won any of your contests but still I'm taking part in this . This is my commitment towards OnePlus .
    #NeverSettle

14. asivac
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

asivac , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @bidisha91 madam winning this contest is a big thing but interacting with the OnePlus expert team and sharing of knowledge and ideas will be #OneMore big thing
    Those memories will make me #NeverSettle to the best and will push me to give #OneMore try to prove who I am

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

15. sakshat bedi
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

16. kryshnakishore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2016

kryshnakishore , Jun 8, 2016 :
    "It's very nice to see oneplus coming up with such exciting opportunities for their launch, indeed such things are core points in which oneplus is born "

Regarding #LoopedIn launch contest here are my comments

1. Obviously I am tech freak, I read lot of tech news daily in fact I am into micro electronics (VLSI Design Engineer). I don't know exactly when I heard about oneplus but for sure I read in online, as soon I read about it I signed up & created an account later is history alot to share. When I first heard about it I liked the specs in which all the top (parts) from different companies are put together & loved its tag "Never settle". Later I thought it's from China so I thought it's like just another "made in China" phone. But when they came with with pricing, original specs, design I was blown out. Since I registered before itself I got quick invite and brought myself which come to me (oneplus - >USA -> India)

2 .Everyone is the best person to win a ride infact almost everyone here are tech enthusiasts. With oneplus I guess most of us became more tech persons like me in which we have complete control over our phone. To stand out of the group I might & I must be the one to have an helicopter ride and launch oneplus 3. I thought of sharing a video but like oneplus I want to surprise by releasing it on my helicopter ride

Times up see u all at launch #neversettle

17. piyush159
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

18. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

prateeshrk , Jun 8, 2016 :
    So it's 12:00am 09/06/2015!!! Fingers Crossed! Waiting eagerly for the results.
    #LoopedIn
    NeverSettle.

19. hrishi21007
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

sarat likes this.
  20. Sazid hafiz
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Sazid hafiz , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1) I heard oneplus from MKBHD and after seeing his review for oneplus one...I thought its really awesome for the specs they offer and the price for it. Always thought to buy the phone but didn't get invite for the oneplus one. And after heard about the forms and how the invite system works and finally able to grab a oneplus x phone on the release date itself and never regretted the decision to buy a oneplus phone.
    2) I am currently satisfied with my oneplus x and I have no plans to buy a oneplus 3 as I am tight in butget..It will be great to get a hands-on oneplus 3 and knowing that you may get a phone for yourself...as who doesn't like free stuff :)...and who doesn't like a helicopter ride. It will be fun.
    #LoopedIn

And you may consider me as a volunteer for mumbai pop-up event. I am more than happy to help you guys. #peace #oneplus #neversettles