Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 8, 2016

OALEXANDER , Jun 8, 2016 :
    The craze and hype is gone now :-( We had our good times, now its the new generation take over

itish, VectoRDextoR and aakashjhaveri like this.
  2. ahmedkaleem
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

ahmedkaleem , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1) The first time i heard about OnePlus was around January 2015 when all of my friends were talking about it and i was like "ahhh one more local brand showed up" and later when i keep hearing it from different people i searched about OnePlus and when i looked at the design and specs of OnePlus 1 i just fell in love with it :D
    2)Why do i think i am the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom? because i think i am lucky enough to get it though xD...

3. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Sorry @anvithlobo I pity ur thought process
    Your video comment couldn't garner a single like on forum, but for YouTube likes & views you might have some personal reasons
    This is a contest n play it fair

4. arpankruze007
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

5. Mohit240791
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Mohit240791 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    DEAR TEAM, HER IS MY ENTRY FOR THE #FlyWithDroom...VERY VERY VERY EXCITED FOR THE #ONE PLUS 3....I ALWAYS BEEN A VERY DIE HARD FAN OF #OnePlus1 ....I AM #LoopedIn WITH YOU ON EVERYPLATFORM SO THAT I DONT MISS ANY LITTLE INFO EVEN ABOUT THE RELEASE OF THE #OnePlus3 ....

*****MY VIDEO FEATURES ARE ****

1. Answers of the question you asked Dear Team

2. #LoopedIn effect in the Video

3. #NeverSetting FEELING I AM HAVING INSIDE ME dont let me Sit

4. Excited ,EXCITED ,EXCITED and Excited very much

BIGGEST WISH TO WIN THIS CONTEST AND CHANCE TO MEET THE REAL HEROS OF BEHIND THE SCENES of #OnePlus

Fingers Crossed ...WISHING , WISHING , WISHING TO WIN ...HOPE FOR THE BEST
    [

6. Mohit240791
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Mohit240791 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    DEAR TEAM, HER IS MY ENTRY FOR THE #FlyWithDroom...VERY VERY VERY EXCITED FOR THE #ONE PLUS 3....I ALWAYS BEEN A VERY DIE HARD FAN OF #OnePlus1 ....I AM #LoopedIn WITH YOU ON EVERYPLATFORM SO THAT I DONT MISS ANY LITTLE INFO EVEN ABOUT THE RELEASE OF THE #OnePlus3 ....

*****MY VIDEO FEATURES ARE ****

1. Answers of the question you asked Dear Team

2. #LoopedIn effect in the Video

3. #NeverSetting FEELING I AM HAVING INSIDE ME dont let me Sit

4. Excited ,EXCITED ,EXCITED and Excited very much

BIGGEST WISH TO WIN THIS CONTEST AND CHANCE TO MEET THE REAL HEROS OF BEHIND THE SCENES of #OnePlus

7. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 8, 2016

OALEXANDER , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @sarat good one

sarat and mithilmja like this.
  8. anish_bhopi
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

anish_bhopi , Jun 8, 2016 :
    did you see it...! my video is different... so better you focus on your own...! lol

9. G_Karan_Kapoor_STyO
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

G_Karan_Kapoor_STyO , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1. When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?

I heard about OnePlus through one of the YouTubers. This is around the time the OnePlus One launched. There was a buzz around how OnePlus was very community-focused. That and the fact the OPO launched with Cyanogen OS, got me hooked. I love how OnePlus has grown as a company and I appreciate their bold move with Oxygen OS. Seeing how the Oxygen OS is now open-source, that just cements the fact (for me, at least) that OnePlus loves it's community and it's here to stay for the long run. OnePlus, your efforts are recognized and appreciated.

2. Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?

I've been a fan from Day 1 (well, before that). Ever since I switched to OnePlus, I haven't looked back. I've stayed through the thick and thin and loved everything in between. Among my friends, I've been a called a OnePlus salesman, customer support, stakeholder and whatnot. I don't consider myself a fanboy. I call things for what they are. I understand the passion of the team and the shortcomings that come along with it. Regardless, I have stayed for I love the attitude and for me Android is OnePlus. Even if I don't win it, I'll be there at the launch and buy it Day 1 and I will stay for the successors.

10. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Jun 9, 2016

EldoJacob and hero97bond like this.
  11. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2016

anvithlobo , Jun 9, 2016 :
    i know its an external views but i cant understand. I didn't put any tags my actual youtube channel struggles to get that many views. may be its because i attend it in twitter and facebook also
    Plus I think that the winner is selected from basis of his video how he/she has expressed their answers and not through views or likes (Please correct me if i'm wrong)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

12. jsb007
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

jsb007 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Dude.. From where you got these tshirts?

13. sunitakatyal
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

sunitakatyal , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Dear Team
    Here is my entry for #LoopedIn Please find youtube video link

Fingers Crossed tightly
    Best Regards
    Sunita katyal
    New Delhi

OALEXANDER likes this.
  14. Ponds186
    KitKat Jun 9, 2016

15. Ponds186
    KitKat Jun 9, 2016

Ponds186 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    @DrMash bhai Nostalgic :) Your post brings me back in the forum. I did not participate because I wanted a train ride and not a copter ride :p :p :p

16. Ponds186
    KitKat Jun 9, 2016

Ponds186 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Good Time never got over Alex, it is just transferred a bit off the forum !!!

17. Ponds186
    KitKat Jun 9, 2016

Ponds186 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Cool @sarat

sarat, OALEXANDER and DrMash like this.
  18. sakshat bedi
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

19. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 9, 2016 :

Attached my post

mithilmja, Ponds186 and DrMash like this.
  20. derino
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

OALEXANDER likes this.