Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mvmsaikrishna
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016

2. ryan.mendonca27
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

ryan.mendonca27 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Form editing and data entering done. Wanna be a part of Oneplus 3 launch event in Mumbai. Where is it going to be unveiled. Please let me know

prashant sahni likes this.
  3. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

4. WR10ROCKS
    Froyo Jun 7, 2016

WR10ROCKS , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I just want to volunteer fot the mumbai event. Really having a bad day today, was not able to get my hand on the vr loop :(. My vacations are going on so hopefully will be able to volunteer!!!

5. kguruprasad
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

kguruprasad , Jun 7, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    I first heard about OnePlus in 2014 on PMIT Bangalore. what got me excited was the configuration and the price.
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    Because I love the Brand like I love myself and chopper ride is a dream thing for me.

6. skmdatharjamal
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

skmdatharjamal , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Saw the Oneplus One on the website, was taken away by the design & the unique logo which one plus has designed..
    The most attractive part of OnePlus is its logo..
    OnePlus had not confirmed anything of launching the phone in India at that time but still started hunting for the invites..
    I got an invite and i had this OnePlus 1..
    Then heard about one more mega surprise "OnePlus2".. Placed the order in an invite free sate and thus had my OP2..I liked everything in the phone, the OS, the build quality... which made me not think of the extra costs for purchasing.
    Now its time for OnePlus 3, hence i consider myself as the only one to recieve OP3 in this launching event... #LoopedIn

7. Charan Satish
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Charan Satish , Jun 7, 2016 :

8. gauravchoudhary
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

gauravchoudhary , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hey I want to volunteer the Delhi pop-up event for one plus 3 . I also volunteered the one plus 2 Delhi pop-up event last at the CCD and had a great time and enjoyed a lot helping the one plus team in the pop-upstore . Hoping to be a part of it once again

9. zoher_15
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

zoher_15 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I am a Computer Engineering student (just finished my 3rd year) and follow many mobile, computer websites and their accounts on Facebook and Twitter. I still remember that I was looking to buy a phone for my sister in the summer of 2014 and my best option at the time was Samsung Galaxy S4.

Just when I was about to buy the S4 I read about the OnePlus One and the crash your old phone campaign. It tempted me to not buy the S4 but I still wasn't sure when it would reach India so I went ahead anyway.

Then I received an invite 3-4 months later and like every other fan at that moment I was extremely excited and wanted to buy the OnePlus One desperately. Unfortunately it would have had to ship to India from USA indirectly and my parents did not like the idea. I swore that next year I would change my own Galaxy Note 2 with the future OnePlus Two. This was in August 2014. Then around September-October OnePlus came to India with a lot of fanfare, Carl and Pete met fans in Delhi (an amazing touch). Again I was a bit tempted to buy the OnePlus One and go back on my promise of buying the OnePlus Two. So like all fans I signed up for invites. Again my parents shot down the idea of changing my phone as my Galaxy Note 2 was just a year old then.

But I made sure all the invites that I received weren't wasted as I knew this was a wonderful opportunity to purchase a wonderful phone. I used to feel like a social worker distributing invites. :(

Then finally in 2015 OnePlus Two was hyped and said to be launched in August. I still remember the day of the launch. I had just come to Mumbai after my summer school in Paris. Just landed at the airport after a 12 hour long flight. The first thing I wanted to see was the OnePlus Two. Instantly I went online while in the taxi on my way home. Checked hands-on videos on YouTube, OnePlus' own videos.

I was convinced.

This had to be my next phone.

My parents had run out of excuses this time and they agreed too!

Signed up for an invite and received it! But again my mind vacillated as the Nexus launch was near in October and the whole NFC and heating gate of OnePlus Two had begun. I took a step back. So I handed the invite over to my classmate and friend. There was so much hype that some people were ridiculously charging people for giving invites. I didn't agree with this and when I gave it to my friend for free, he was too happy. He didn't expect this generosity, which actually was untrue as people selling invites were just being opportunistic and greedy.

So Nexus 6P launched, and it was extremely expensive in India compared to other countries. That's when my respect for OnePlus became IMMENSE. OnePlus Two was equally priced in all markets across the world despite diverse taxes and import duties.

I also had the chance to witness my friend/classmate's OnePlus Two in hand. I was blown away. That coupled with the new found respect and the tempering of my reservations to the lack of NFC (useless in India) and heating (solved by OTAs), my will to buy the OnePlus Two became strong again.

Finally I was lucky enough to receive an invite almost immediately, and I purchased the OnePlus Two. Received the phone in October and I came home running to see it after an exam. The box the packaging everything was perfect.

After that I purchased the OnePlus X for my sister (the same one who I had purchased the S4 for and regretted not buying the One), the Icons and the OnePlus powerbank. Their quality was equally good.

I can't justify as to why I should win this contest, but I have just had a great story with each of OnePlus' products and they have been progressive. Similarly OnePlus too is now in a much better place and has had a progressive journey. From getting rid of the invites, to setting up experience centres in major Indian metros, to pushing up the launch of OnePlus Three to June compared to August for the Two.

OnePlus has been a very progressive company and if I can be a part of this next step, I would have a new story for a new OnePlus product :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

10. vasishta
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

DrMash and prashant sahni like this.
  11. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

12. kapoorraghav18
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

kapoorraghav18 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I wanna be part of launch event in New Delhi,
    I have seen how cool was the launch or OnePlus Two in Delhi, almost 200 ppl lined out side ccd in c.p!

13. taranghpatel
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

taranghpatel , Jun 7, 2016 :
    One plus 3 launching would be awesome. Fully excited for its launching. Hope i could be that lucky winner. I am disappointed as i tried very hard to get loop vr from amazon and also hy#AmazingVRRace but failed to get one so hope to get chance in launching.

14. Rahulsobti
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Rahulsobti , Jun 7, 2016 :
    First time i heard on Fm station about OnePlus. For me this is one of the best phone equipped with all features and at very Reasonable price though i am using my old phone, definitely going to buy next.

Why I am the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom because I am playing for the first time OnePlus contest and ive already told that i am going for Oneplus3 very soon, for me this is the best platform to win this and make this moment memorable by taking a ride in Helicopter in front of whole world.
    #LoopedIn

15. Harichand_Raghavan
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 7, 2016

Harichand_Raghavan , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Omg omg big great news ppl....I am sure I will make it on Tuesday itself 14th and ready to comedown and give u ppl a helping hand as always...thanks @bidisha91 and oneplus in advance

16. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

Ishan24 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    W
    what goodies you got?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

17. kh.rizvi
    Froyo Jun 7, 2016

kh.rizvi , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hey Deep lets team up again for the 3

18. anilbudhamar019
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

19. nonameisgoodbyby
    Froyo Jun 7, 2016

nonameisgoodbyby , Jun 7, 2016 :
    @aakash006sharma

Hope for best . Please One plus give me this chance .

Here is my video :

20. ryan.mendonca27
    Donut Jun 7, 2016