Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

Ishan24 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Keep the volume at full as the voice is bit low but i hope you will find my entry awesome and make me win! :-D

DrMash, prashant sahni and OALEXANDER like this.
  2. siddhant.mehta.999
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

siddhant.mehta.999 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    hi, should I post the video here itself?
    or will a reply be sufficient?

3. shubhamgautam
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

shubhamgautam , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Found it in youtube while looking for new amazing phones, was dumbstruck with the design and features and the price range. Was one of the first few people who bought OP2 . and what i love most about my op2 is the side drawer, i guess the most interesting and useful thing they built.

and for the second question, i guess i deserve OP3 in a helicopter cause i like to fly high :)

prashant sahni likes this.
  4. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

DrMash and prashant sahni like this.
  5. ambresh patil
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

ambresh patil , Jun 7, 2016 :
    1st I saw the one plus in my Facebook page and checked specks very interested and following oneplus

6. chinamma
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

chinamma , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I heard OnePlus through my friends and have been a fan since then I brought myself an OnePlus one,OnePlus two and an OnePlus x and find that the company has been improving ever since .oneplus is the best company according to me and I think the OnePlus will not disappoint the fans with their flagship.i might be the best to win a OnePlus 3 as I am an ardent fan and am sure I would like to work as an OnePlus employee for 24 hours and wouldn't mind about flying in an helicopter if given a chance :)

7. mvmsaikrishna
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2016

Ishan24 likes this.
  8. Amitnv
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

Amitnv , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Count me in for bangalore pop-up event! i'm willing to help you guys!

9. naveen424
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

naveen424 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    • I'm actually an iPhone user once(iPhone 5),when I bought it I knew that was the best offering but after a couple of years my phone broke and I started searching for something different and cool at the same time unique .In that quest I'm struck and fell to the name of a company(1+) I can't say how amazing that name is...., and at the same time the companies #Neverstelle moto attracted me and I reached to a superior quality product
    • Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    • Basically I'm young fellow with a lot of business ideas in mind,my craziness over technology is so much so that even @Carl would invite me ,if he talks to me couple of min ,I'm a crazy boy with no boundaries, so I believe in #NEVERSETTLE .
    • Guys one req prize is not my moto,my moto is to help u guys as much as I can ,I'm so eager to work with a team who give a excellent product at excellent price,it's for u guys and ur hard work I wishes to pay something as much as I can.
    • I'm ready to travle 600kms for u guys it's fr u only p;)

10. ingenie
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

ingenie , Jun 7, 2016 :

11. Harshp001
    Student Ambassador India Jun 7, 2016

Harshp001 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    hey there oneplus! i m ready with the video
    here is the link to the most beautiful video i have ever made! LOVE FOR ONEPLUS

i have filled the form
    email id- [removed by Mods]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016

12. ingenie
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

ingenie , Jun 7, 2016 :
    i would love to be part of pop up event at bangalore , i will be helpful in any way you want to be :) for organising the popup event

13. siddhant.mehta.999
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

14. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

anvithlobo , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I heard about it when there was a problem with oneplus one being sold in India I check out both the specs there and got angry for them for not allowing you guys with such cheap priced high end smartphone then started checking out much more things from you but sadly every thing wasn't available in india at that time
    I'm a Proud owner of The ONEPLUS TWO my invite reservation rank was somewhere around 24 at that time
    Now i have started a Website and and YouTube channel (www.hacksandgeeks.com) It's just a startup but even oneplus was a startup sometime ago so if you can you that i can put every thing on my blog and youtube and even review the OP3

@bidisha91 So its here But its not a quick video as you asked but i cant make much smaller explaining my enthusiasm towards oneplus (sorry for making you to watch a 7 mintes video)
    my website www.hacksandgeeks.com
    my youtube channel :youtube.com/hacksandgeekscom

(the one i have uploaded is my another account as i cant upload this video to my official channel because i am working on uploading some professional videos)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

15. Yatish S
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Yatish S , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Love the one plus build quality and mainly it's invite system at the time I bought my one plus two which made me proud to own a flagship product then after I bought I was simply pleased about its performance and the camera is simply superb no brand can even come close to one plus at its price that wt takes oneplus even to priority in a country like India where we compare other phones at this price but none will match the compromising build quality and the performance in this powerful package

16. deeparora
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

deeparora , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hey
    Hey..dude...yeah...absolutely..ws so much fun during d last event...Lets go all out on this one!!!

17. suneet_2us
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

suneet_2us , Jun 7, 2016 :
    i first heared about one plus from my friend and when i searched the one plus india website i was fond of the company and bought one plus x last november till now i have never got and issues with my opx and its working really awesome the one thing i love is the body of the mobile .
    i think i am the best person to win op3 in helicopter droom ride because i am simple good and nice always look for hard things in life and making my life more joy
    thank you one plus for the best phone your team has give me last year and for your efforts for making it more better

18. palash.shah
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

palash.shah , Jun 7, 2016 :
    A1. I saw first in the hands of my college friend. I was amazed by build quality and phone performance. He had ordered from US. I couldn't wait for OnePlus to launch in India. I asked for an invite from him and ordered on that night only. I am happily living ever after. :)

A2. Being a OnePlus customer before even launching in India makes me unique. ;) I would like to see the blast when two startups join their hands. Feels exciting! :)

19. jai patel
    Froyo Jun 7, 2016

jai patel , Jun 7, 2016 :
    (link: ) youtu.be/yz29-85VI2k
    Here's my entry Hope you guys like it Cheers Never Settle. +3
    @bidisha91 I would love to be an helping hand at the one plus 3 pop up event.

20. rajendrahegde
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

rajendrahegde , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi there,

Answer 1: I heard first about OnePlus in 2014 when OnePlus launched its debut phone OnePlus 1 from one of my best friend. And the I like the very fact that OnePlus is constantly extending opportunities to its fans & followers to buy a very high end phone at an affordable price and bring a huge smile every time.

Answer 2: I'm the best person to win the OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom because firstly, I believe in OnePlus' tag line "Never Settle " as such I don't want to Settle for less by owing a OnePlus 3 on the ground, rather I would like to celebrate the special occasion by making it even more special by experience something phenomenal like an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom & own the all new OnePlus 3

See you on board!

Regards,
    Rajendra Hegde

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016