prashant sahni likes this.
  4. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

Ishan24 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Same!

5. varundvkk
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

varundvkk , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I am here in Delhi to help you out with open plus three launch , i heard about oneplus through Facebook 2 years ago creating a hype in Mobile Technology industry all over the world and i should win a helicopter ride because l love helicopter ride everyone loves it guys :p and yes I can handle the Paparazzi :D

6. manikksinghh
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

7. Harshp001
    Student Ambassador India Jun 7, 2016

DrMash likes this.
  8. Prankush
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Prankush , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hey one plus its my video link i am writing everything in the comment. I really like to win the event as i am a very big fan of yours waiting for one plus 3 the most good thing i like about one plus is their way of launching the phone that is in virtual reality. Plz make me the winner as i am eagerly waiting for op3 and wanted to view the launch in vr but didnt have a vr handset. Want to interact with one plus in a helicopter plz made me the winner thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

DrMash and prashant sahni like this.
  9. rajendrahegde
    Donut Jun 7, 2016

rajendrahegde , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi there,

Here's my video answering the questions:

Here's the Descriptive Answer:

Answer 1: I heard first about OnePlus in 2014 when OnePlus launched its debut phone OnePlus 1 from one of my best friend. The thing I like the most about OnePlus is that - the very fact that OnePlus is constantly extending opportunities to its fans & followers to buy a very high end phone at an affordable price and thereby brings a huge smile on their face every time.

Answer 2: I'm the best person to win the OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom because firstly, I believe in OnePlus' tag line "Never Settle " as such I don't want to Settle for less by owing a OnePlus 3 on the ground, rather I would like to celebrate the special occasion by making it even more special by experience something phenomenal like an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom & own the all new OnePlus 3

See you on board! :)

Lots of love & regards,
    Rajendra Hegde

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

10. varundvkk
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

11. harsh_mkw
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

harsh_mkw , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi everyone, here's my entry for the competition. I love what OnePlus has created, it's not just smartphones or accessories, it's a movement for better technology. I hope I win and get to be a part of the amazing launch event. Thanks.

12. harshnahar
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

harshnahar , Jun 7, 2016 :
    One plus has always been a unique brand from its very first release and the world knows what wonders it can do.
    As a big fan of one plus it would be a great opportunity if I win the one plus 3 and that too in a helicopter ride!! Touchwood if that happens I'll be the luckiest!!! Hope I win :p
    Get ready to #loopedin @OnePlus

13. Manjit Sarma
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Manjit Sarma , Jun 7, 2016 :
    When I get my Loop VR Headset which, I won in OnePlus India 's #AmazingVRRace #Giveaway ?????

14. akinhd
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2016

akinhd , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi guys my name is Anil Kumar and am from bangalore I'm ready to help and work with you guys in pop up event and I would like to buy the oneplus 3 from the event. And I have entered the form and the link for the video is below

15. Theophilas Raj Mark
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Theophilas Raj Mark , Jun 7, 2016 :
    HUGELY disappointed.

I logged in to the Amazon app on the 3rd of June at 11:55 AM and I clicked to buy at precisely 12:00. I was pretty sure I was among the first few, but unsure how / what happened, but i get a message "waitlist full"

I logged in today again (7th June) at 11:58.. AND although I clicked precisely at 12:00, the same thing happened AGAIN. I am SURE the system is rigged by Amazon India or whoever is running this giveaway.

Am disappointed with oneplus not because I failed to get this giveaway, but more so that you made your customers feel small (they enthusiastically participate in these events not because of 1000Rs, but the fun that surrounded the launch.).I am pretty sure i would NOT watch the launch and my interest has diminished in the OnePlus 3.

BTW I was among your early adopters. I purchased your oneplus 1 on its launch day in India and OneplusX too.. And you have lost a customer who was an advocate of sorts for oneplus in his own small way.

:(

16. mayuresh_abhang
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

mayuresh_abhang , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I will like to help at pop up event Mumbai! I have never done anything like this so would like to do this!

17. Prankush
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Prankush , Jun 7, 2016 :

DrMash likes this.
  18. Wakacool
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Wakacool , Jun 7, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?

I heard 2013 December 20 on Facebook, the most impressive thing about Onepluse device. I saw first time most powerful device. The powerful ram unique design, high-end camera Quality. I thought that's fake device, but when i saw reviews about Onepluse device, really unbelievable, that's my first expression on Onepluse Wooooooooo. That's going to be my dream phone.

• Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    Well i did not think I'm the best person to win onepluse 3, but I'm huge fan onepluse device since 2 year. So if i selected then i feel so lucky person on the earth. When i talk about Onepluse device with my friends. They are totally bord. They told me why you're not to join onepluse company. You always talked about Onepluse device. Then i smiled and told them, when i selected to join onepluse company I'm the lucky person. You are guys to amazing, you always bring a new concepts with your device. That's a reason why i are you liked it, and i proud to be huge fan of your company.

19. Hottest
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Hottest , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I first came to know about Oneplus from a friend by which I was really impressed about it and then on Facebook and
    secondly I think I should be the winner of One Plus3 contest because I also deserve to win guys., ready to be #loopedin #nevermiss

20. John Terence
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

John Terence , Jun 7, 2016 :
    1. I Came hear to know about the OnePlus Through My Friend On Last Year !!
    And I Searched about One plus on Internet and I didn't even got any Negative reviews, so at the second I decided to bought OnePlus and now I Write This answers through my OnePlus2 !!

2.I really wanted to attend the event on Mumbai Coz I didn't even visited Mumbai in My lifetime and I wanna use this Opportunity to visit Mumbai and Enjoy My First Helicopter Ride With the Help of OnePlus2.And I Badly wanna grab that OnePlus3 !!
    Hope You will make My day Awesome !!
    Fingers Crossed Tightly for the Results !!
    Thank you So much For Giving This Opportunity !!