Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gundeep555
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

gundeep555 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi One Plus Team my name is Gundeep Singh from Bangalore. Really excited about the contest and below is my video answering both the questions. Looking forward to see you guys at the pop up event and let me know if you need any volunteer like doing photography for the event etc. Can't wait to buy the new phone and be a part of the global launch with great team #NeverSettle.
    https://youtu.be/nxqqrqp1OMI

DrMash and prashant sahni like this.
  2. gundeep555
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

gundeep555 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi One Plus Team my name is Gundeep Singh from Bangalore. Really excited about the contest and below is my video answering both the questions. Looking forward to see you guys at the pop up event and let me know if you need any volunteer like doing photography for the event etc. Can't wait to buy the new phone and be a part of the global launch with great team #NeverSettle.

DrMash and OALEXANDER like this.
  3. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

4. Harichand_Raghavan
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 7, 2016

Harichand_Raghavan , Jun 7, 2016 :
    It ain't bout goodies man..if it's that then go for the xiomi fan meets they will showel u with swags

OALEXANDER likes this.
  5. Nischithr
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Nischithr , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I got to know about OnePlus from Marques Brwonlee on his YouTube channel MKBHD. Loved the device because of its price to performance ratio and the comapny's Never Settle attitude and their involvement with the fans and the community of OnePlus. Very much in need of an upgrade guys, my trusty OnePlus One has accompanied me till now. Would be awesome if i can get my hands on the new avatar of the OnePlus. Here is my entry for the contest
    Good luck with the lauch and have fun guys! Hope i can be a part of it too! #NeverSettle #LoopedIn

6. Harichand_Raghavan
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 7, 2016

Harichand_Raghavan , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I get ur situation but they had limited stock for the sale ..there were lucky ones like me who did get a chance to grab hold of one...the flash sales are all about ur internet speed and the touch wiz of ur fingers and some lucky stars that's stay by u ...good luck next time though..not able to grab a vr doesn't deprive u from being a fan...well it's always innovation here..

VectoRDextoR and OALEXANDER like this.
  7. vikasjec
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

vikasjec , Jun 7, 2016 :
    No first time 1 + on YouTube channel MKBHD I'm really excited for regular updates , Fun fun fun I wanna fun with my new one + 3 mostexcited for Delhi event never settle with no invite now but I invite everyone experience one +3#LoopedIn #flagshipkiller2017

8. Ishan24
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

Ishan24 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Oh ok!

Harichand_Raghavan likes this.
  9. sanilv23
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

sanilv23 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi Oneplus team,
    Count me in for the Mumbai Pop-up Event
    I will readily help you guys

10. mvmsaikrishna
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2016

mvmsaikrishna , Jun 7, 2016 :
    thanks dude.. I submitted a review request to google.

11. 123nitin
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

12. bidisha91
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

DrMash likes this.
  13. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

14. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

15. iAbhinavLal
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

iAbhinavLal , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi Team Oneplus,
    I am a proud owner of A0001 and have been using the phone for the past year and a half. I am willing to volunteer for the Pop up events to be held in Delhi.
    If you need any kind of assistance for the Oneplus events feel free to contact.
    Thanks

prashant sahni likes this.
  16. pateljoy
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

17. kapoorraghav18
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

kapoorraghav18 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I was 12th to enter CCD n at tht time there were 200 (approx) ppl out the gate!

18. Mohit makhija1234
    Froyo Jun 7, 2016

Mohit makhija1234 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I first heard about oneplus from my friend ...this best I like about one plus is that there every device is flagship and another think I like about oneplus is that they never settle they never settle with flagships also so they make there next flagship which more powerful.....because you never settle we get good device ...for this thanks to oneplus team...another think I like is that oneplus every device is stable and there software is well optimized according to hardware it looklike that the software is truely made for that type of hardware....oneplus devices camera is also superb

Being a huge fanboy and considering myself as the earlyowner of OnePlus in Maharashtra and also being free most of the time, i would like to lend my hand in getting the OnePlus 3 Popup successful in Mumbai Maharashtra :):innocent:
    @OnePlus
    @bidisha91

prashant sahni likes this.
  19. rajshah2412
    Froyo Jun 7, 2016

20. samarth29
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016