Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ongoleguy
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

ongoleguy , Jun 7, 2016 :
    my self karthik i first hear and saw one plus in #c4etech youtube channel. i follow him in twitter and facebook. he posted a full review video about one plus one. when i saw the video i just amaged with the specs of one plus one. i just tried to book a mobile. but i didn't get any invite from oneplus. i tried many times but no luck. same thing with one plus two no invites from you.one day i saw invite free sale in amazon immediately booked a one plus two for my friend. i am very satisfied with the build and specs. camera quality of the phone is mind blowing. recently i got Loop vr for 1rs in amazon.

who will loose the chance to fly in helicopter. i don't know about droom what it is, but i am eagerly waiting for one plus three. if i got selected for this i am the luckiest person. i am ready to fly with droom. so plz select me one plus.

prashant sahni likes this.
  2. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Jun 7, 2016

OALEXANDER , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Charlie ka innovative theory :D ..Wicked

mithilmja and Harichand_Raghavan like this.
  3. Sazid hafiz
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Sazid hafiz , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Count me in as a volunteer for the launch event in mumbai. Happy to help you guys as #oneplus guys will #neversettle

4. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

prateeshrk , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I was out of station. Will make the video later today

5. mrityunjaya
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

mrityunjaya , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hi oneplus,
    First i would like to tell you how i came to know about ONEPLUS.Well after finishing my degree i was looking for phone which is value for money.Samsung and apple all those companies were giving best phones but at higher cost and that time i came to know about ONEPLUS from internet and till then i was waiting for you to enter INDIA.Finally you got into India and i got my much awaited flapship in my hand.
    2nd you asked how you are deserving.I am a big fan of your company and i am looking forward to buy oneplus 3 also.I just want to be a part of your team for one day for your pop up events in Banglore.I dont mind whther i will get op3 or not.I just want to be a part of oneplus as a volunteer.Please consider me.
    Filled the form and waiting for your positive response.Thank you.

6. samarth29
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

samarth29 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Sweet! All the best! :)

prateeshrk likes this.
  7. kmamaniya
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

DrMash and prashant sahni like this.
  8. Sanjay_V_Balli
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

Sanjay_V_Balli , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Heard about OnePlus for the first time through Facebook. It had just started off, as far as I remember. And yea it wasn't available in India. And then after few days, it was available in India. I remember, a video was made, like Amazon India Chief enters office and OnePlus comes with an Amazon Exclusive offer and he was like he was happy to take that offer. Introduction of invite system then. And the sale started. I don't know how but I used to get max number of invites among my friends group and I used to get it booked for everyone from my account so that I get those 2 shareable invites and people come asking me for it. I still believe that wherever you are today is also because of that invite system. That is what I liked about OnePlus, their marketing strategy. And yea, I'm a huge fan of OnePlus One design!
    And about being the best to win OnePlus 3 on a helicopter ride? I don't think I can make it since my exams are going on, so "Nope, not the best".
    It's been 2 months since I lost my phone. I had been waiting for the launch date to be announced since then and now for, June 14th to get official specs and price confirmation.
    I was there last time when OnePlus 2 pop-up event was conducted. I want to be there this time too but as a part of OnePlus team. Hopefully!
    Ready to get #LoopedIn #NeverSettle #Bengaluru

9. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

10. sam0009
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

sam0009 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Saw the Oneplus One on the XDA website, was taken away by the specs, design & the unique sandstone back. OnePlus had not confirmed anything of launching the phone in India at that time but still started hunting for the invites as soon as i registered and i was lucky enough to get the invite in just one week. Placed the order and with the help of comGateway, received my device in one week after placing the order all the way from the US by paying almost 10k (DHL) extra as shipping and customs. I liked everything in the phone, the OS, the build quality... which made me not think of the extra costs for purchasing.

I dont know what droom actually is, but sounds fun and interesting.
    Who doesnt love a ride in a helicopter (even if it is VR) it would be a lot of fun.
    So i consider myself the best person to win the OnePlus 3

Being a huge fanboy and considering myself as the early owner of OnePlus in Bangalore and also being free most of the time, i would like to lend my hand in getting the OnePlus 3 Popup successful in Bangalore. :):innocent:

Ready to get #LoopedIn #NeverSettle :D

11. anish_bhopi
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

12. naveen424
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2016

naveen424 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    here my vedio

13. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

prateeshrk likes this.
  14. samarth29
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

samarth29 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Well you do have to start somewhere right? :D :)

mithilmja likes this.
  15. daxbond
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

daxbond , Jun 7, 2016 :
    I am all set to #Droom thanks one plus one for the opportunity #Neversettle

Attached Files:

16. rohit.bindal
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

rohit.bindal , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Here is my Entry . Hope you will like it .

Hey Guys Rohit here .
    I heard about oneplus in may 2014 while searching online about flagship soon to be launched in India .
    I like the design and build quality of oneplus as it is very different and unique from its competitors .
    display , camera , speakers , allowing rooting , vr launch are just a part of which we oneplus fans can boast of .
    From providing best specification at min. profits to getting
    rid of invites , you are truly listening to fans .

I want to be the one and only oneplus 3 launcher because I am a hardcore tech lover and I have been a ardent fan and following oneplus even
    when oneplus was not launched in India .Even if I don't get selected , I will watch event through loop headset .
    I want to live the life of a 1+ employee.
    but that doesn't mean I don't want to win oneplus 3 as no one can refuse an 1+3 but

I would love to volunteer for Oneplus Pop Event at Delhi .

So I am ready to get looped into Oneplus launch . Are You !!!
    Thank You and Never Settle

It will be a dream come true for me to ride in a helicopter , getting a oneplus 3 , live one day life as oneplus employee .
    I want to do volunteering for the oneplus pop up event Delhi as I would love to work with op team and enjoy the event .

17. dheerajverma143
    Eclair Jun 7, 2016

18. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

prateeshrk , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Ardent fan of OnePlus and following OnePlus even when it was not launched in India. But made the forum account yesterday(07/06/2016).?

amul likes this.
  19. thestonedchimp
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

thestonedchimp , Jun 7, 2016 :
    • When and how did you first hear about OnePlus and what do you like the most about it?
    - I heard about OnePlus as a flagship killer which was soon to be launched into the market, then i heard about OnePlus controversial "Smash The Past" campaign which was one of the main reason why i got attracted. No other mobile manufactures went this deep into market and understood what exactly the users/customers are expecting from a smartphone.OnePlus and Cyanogen Inc. will collaborate on both hardware and software to create what will be the first commercial CyanogenMod product. Combining a yet to be unveiled version of CyanogenMod with the latest and highest end hardware, the flagship OnePlus phone is poised to provide a fast, secure and beautiful device for Android users. OnePlus is a technology startup committed to bringing the best possible technology to users around the world. Created around the mantra, “Never Settle”, OnePlus creates exquisitely designed devices with premium build quality high performance hardware.No other phone comes close to what the OnePlus One offers. Not only does it look and feel like a premium device, but it also comes with specs similar to what you'd find in a flagship smartphone. If you want a high-end phone on a budget, look no further.
    Here's the thing: The One doesn't have to be perfect for me to recommend it. A few missing features? Sure, no problem. What matters is that it's perfect for you, and it fits all of your needs. Besides, imperfections make us eager to see what's around the corner. In the meantime, we keep dreaming of perfection, and perhaps one day we'll actually find it.

1. The biggest advantage of having a Cyanogenmod phone is that you can customize it.
    2. Also, you can revisit the individual app preferences and tune it as per your likings.
    The display is excellent: it isn't among the brightest we've seen, but offers very deep blacks, excellent viewing angles and contrast. The sunlight legibility however is average.
    4.Rich wireless and wired connectivity options, but there is no microSD slot and you would need a proprietary microUSB OTG adapter
    5. Oxygen OS is a clean and light Android skin, we enjoyed the lockscreen gestures and fingerprint security is a bonus

6. While the Adreno 430 is a real beast. Web browsing benchmarks are behind the curve.
    7. Video player supports all video formats we tried, but AC3 audio and subtitles are a no-go, which isn't unexpected.Audio quality is excellent with an external amplifier.
    8. Camera photos come out very good with enough detail and high dynamic range
    9. The 4K and 1080p video samples are good in quality

• Why do you think you are the best person to win OnePlus 3 in an exclusive Helicopter ride with Droom?
    I have been following OnePlus since day One it was a part of parent company oppo. I am a frequent visitor on one plus blog. I have attended oneplus meetups in Bangalore and even i have a group of OnePlus friends circle.We share common thought and discuss issues regarding it and publish to OnePlus blog. We did travel to Ladakh and click all places using OnePlus Two. We own all devices of OnePlus in our family/Friends.

1. I am a big fan of OnePlus not because of i own OnePlus mobiles, i want people to stop going for high end mobiles but rather help promote OnePlus, because the OnePlus is manufactured with close interaction with users and asking them what they want in their mobiles rather than putting everything and pricing it way top.
    2. We have OnePlus photomeet where we have a group of enthusisatic instgrammers who love to click what they stumble upon in life, we even did a trip to ladakh and captured it beauty with OnePlus.
    3. I want to try all the custome beta OnePlus Cyanogenmods and try to make and tell others how it improves or decreses the performance and write a review on it.
    4. The main reason is to Never Settle on any one thing, OnePlus pushes it liit every year to provide us with what we need, the caption is one of the best ever for any mobiles fones available in market
    5. I have been a part of oneplus stories in instagram,facebook and twitter.
    6. I share most updates from OnePlus to all my friends and make sure that they follow OnePlus also.
    7. Like the CEO said , we are not just a company but a family where we never settle for anything less than us.

Attached Files:

20. gundeep555
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2016

gundeep555 , Jun 7, 2016 :
    Hey guys would love to be a volunteer in Bangalore. I am good with camera so if you have any idea in mind like capturing the whole event with one plus phone I am in :) looking forward to the launch. :)
    #Oneplus3 #neversettle

prateeshrk and prashant sahni like this.