Get #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harichand_Raghavan
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 8, 2016

Harichand_Raghavan , Jun 8, 2016 :
    well here we go .This is my first selfie video and my first video that i uploaded on youtube...guys u make me to do a lot of crazy things that i never even imagined in my widest dreams but which am glad of..i really take up this oppurtunity to thank u ppl and giving me a chance.well i will be reaching banglore on the 14th of june and am ready to help u in the best possible way i can like i always do @bidisha91 ..hoping for the best.#NEVERSETTLE #LoopedIn.good luck to all and congrats in advance

2. akasahoo1981
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

akasahoo1981 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Dear Team,
    #NeverSettle #LoopedIn with the OnePlus 3 launch. My first experience with the brand OnePlus was amazing . I was surprised to get such a high quality product with that price considering the high competition that there is out there. A metal frame that has resisted my clumsiness and a couple of falls, a clean and clear operative system experience that made the phone just work, but the one thing I have special fallen in love with is the OnePlus 2 camera.I am really big fan of OnePlus,So i consider myself the best person to win the OnePlus 3

prashant sahni likes this.
  3. rahool360
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

rahool360 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hope to win the ultimate dream of any geeky guy!!!! Finger crossed!!! expecting nothing less since I #NeverSettle :)

DrMash and prashant sahni like this.
  4. keshav.rathi01
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

keshav.rathi01 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1) I heard it from my friend. I then looked about it online. I like the Specifications of all the One Plus Phones till now. One plus gets the best specifications with the least cost before others. I love new technology, Processor architecture, speeds etc so I like One Plus Phones.

2) I think I shall win the One Plus 3 Exclusive ride because I am very big fan of One Plus. I wish to experience the Phone & have the feel of it before others. I am very excited for this launch & have been waiting for the opportunity to meet the people of the mobile industry & talk to them of the further advancements. I tried for the flash sale of OnePlus VRLoop but couldn’t get. I wish not to miss this opportunity. Thank you

My Details:
    Name: Keshav Rathi
    Place: Hyderabad
    Email: [Removed by Mods]

My Video:

Thank you,
    Keshav.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016

5. avsuratekar
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

6. avsuratekar
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

DrMash likes this.
  7. karthik369
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

8. akshayprabhu
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

akshayprabhu , Jun 8, 2016 :
    #LoopedIn
    Why should I Win? Here's Why:

1. Never been in a helicopter in India
    2. Got to know about Oneplus from my brother who had bought OPO from Germany back in Sept 2014.
    3. Love to be a part of the pop-up team
    4. Have not won a prize in OnePlus India Contests!
    5. Waiting to Upgrade from my OnePlus One
    6. been part of photowalks in bangalore.
    7. Active Community member on social media and forums!
    8. I am from Bangalore! :D :D :D :D

9. nijinmambrol
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

nijinmambrol , Jun 8, 2016 :
    1. I heard about Oneplus from my friend and that day itself I was following the updates, The things I love in One plus are the Build Quality and Value for Money , trust me it was never disappointed me.

2. I brought Oneplus through my cousin in US in August 2014 and it was taken to India by my friend who went for Google developers meet. I was posting reviews and photos in social media , by seeing my Oneplus so many of my friend took Oneplus One (above 20+), If you can give me Helicopter ride its good.

but thank you @OnePlus for making an awesome piece of engineering

10. Sazid hafiz
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Sazid hafiz , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Is volunteer also need to answer the questions or filling the form is just enough for them

11. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

prateeshrk , Jun 8, 2016 :
    You need to answer.

12. sonaljaine
    Donut Jun 8, 2016

sonaljaine , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I heard about OnePlus through Twitter first and after doing a full research about it through a video buy TechCrunch, I was in love with it's specifications & design. And what interest me the most about it was it's OS with a few clever features for it's users.

I believe in adding a touch of adventure in the Mundane life which goes best with the "NEVER SETTLE" attitude of OnePlus, so I think I'll be the best one to win a OnePlus 3 in an exclusive helicopter ride with Droom.
    Hope to make it to the other side of the LOOP as I'm all set to DROOM...

13. judhajitmisra
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

judhajitmisra , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @bidisha91

Hi All,This is my entry of OnePlus #LoopedIn Contest.

Being an avid and early OnePlus Fan I am eager to experience the OnePlus 3 Launch an Pop Up Events with OnePlus Team.If I get a chance It will be a great experience for me:)

I used OnePlus One and OnePlus 2,these two smartphones shows what is the future of technology be look like,Never got this kind of thrilling experience while using other Phones before.
    Kudos to OnePlus for the awesome Inventions.and I believe OnePlus 3 will be no exception of that,and nothing more thrilling to win an OnePlus 3 in an Helicopter ride:rolleyes:Hearing"The Buzz of Never Settling Crowd" from below is like a memory of a Lifetime.

I love the Brand "OnePlus" ,Love the Philosophy "Never Settle" Love the Dedications of OnePlus Team,Who are working 24/7 for trying to make the "Perfect Smartphone" for everyone.Wish to be a part of them,Want to learn How to build a Gadget for a larger than ever Community.
    I think This is probably the best chance to interact with the OnePlus Team,Experience the Culture,Ethics of OnePlus. Maybe the first footstep of my Dream Journey.Hope this time my wish come True.

Thanks
    From An Avid OnePlus Fan
    Who Believes in Never Settle Philosophy.

14. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

mithilmja , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Wish we had an option for bandwidth sharing online :rolleyes::p.
    Good video :blush:

15. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

Yeah.

16. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2016

I started uploading at midnight and my video was uploaded and processed on YouTube by 4:30 am. My ISP is MTNL, the twin of BSNL :p But my connection is quite stable though.

17. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    IMG-20160608-WA0016.jpg Hi @bidisha91

CHINA could be a Synonym to CHEAP for many but

I always thought otherwise, A dear friend was traveling to China in February 2014 which made me search for a highly configured android device under 200$ & was surprised to know that CHEAP handsets though made in CHINAisn't acceptable in China n then Came to know about OPPO, Mi , Gionee, Meizu, Coolpad & a few more. All of them were priced at 300$+
    It got me inquisite about specs n then came to know from XDA DEVEOPER posts that a Start Up Company is coming up with a Beast of a phone, A Flagship Killer is being planned n started following OnePlus, created a OnePlusaccount but didn't registered on forums.
    Took part in 16gb/64gb & Silk white/ Sandstone Black poll & my vote counted in right selection

What can a person not like in OPO
    There is nothing to dislike in OPO,

SD 801 + 3 GB RAM + awesome 13mp Sony sensor camera + big on Real Estate + Bamboo back cover
    But for me the best part was *** 3 Mic's at Top, Bottom & Back *** that makes for crisp & clear voice calls & primarily that is what a phone is made for

That's a story of how I came to know about OnePlus & what I like in OPO

The Reason I should be given the OP3 & a Virtual Helicopter Ride is my passion for OPO

1) PASSION, After the initial information I came to know about the invites, invite availability only through forum contests & higher levels, joined forum on 9th may 2014 with membership no #37032 spent sleepless nights participating in contests, commenting on threads & leveling up. got an invite on 24th July n ordered instantly as I had everything thing ready beforehand
    A - PPOBOX.com account to get it shipped to INDIA as it wasn't in the initial 16 launch country
    B - PayPal account for payment

The next day got a PM from @vipuljain offering an invite
    Created a fresh account @Big P on 25th July 2014 and ordered my 2nd OPO

2) My Angelic Brat Daughter AANYA,
    Then from July 2014 onwards WE were a OnePlus Happy Family until 31st May 2016 when AANYA plumeted my Better Half's OPO in a water cooler & it's motherboard have gone kaput
    As the Better Half's are always Better
    She took my OPO with a Bamboo back cover & I am surviving on a shitty 100$ phone waiting for OP3 to be launched

Some friends say that my daughter did me a favor by doing so as I was so happy with my OPO that I wouldn't have jumped for any other handset and now she has left me with no other option then going in for OP3

3) CLUB INDIA we were the driving force to bring OPO to INDIA which even Pete Lau & Carl Pie do acknowledges CLUB INDIA as the foremost reason that compelled OPO to come toINDIA
    Sharing invites, helping Indians with international shipping & PayPal account setup
    We never cared for warranty

4) My GREED to get a OnePlus THREE for FREE

My YouTube VIDEO link -

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016

18. Sai Krishna Raghunathan
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

19. shahnisarg
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

shahnisarg , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Here is the video to Get #LoopedIn
    I am Big OnePlus Fan since the beginning and i came to knw about oneplus when i was searching for Custom roms on Internet, while searching i came to know about the phone to be launched with the cyanogen os and its flagship killer specs in budget. With the help of my cousin in USA i bought an oneplus one long before to be launched in India for my brother.
    and i am a big fan of OnePlus with every devices of it with me but not with me :-( i have OP1 for my brother, OP2 for my sister and father and OPX for my Mother. but I am still to buy a OnePlus device so i am waiting for the launch of the OP3, I deserve it because i am a early supporter of oneplus and after buying OP2 i have never let the shareable invite to get wasted and as well as i have never been in an helicopter.
    I also have OP Cardboard but not able to get hands on Loop VR in amazon Flashsale as well as not able to win in social media contest.
    I would really like to come to the launch and see how OP works and also want to win an OP3.
    Fingers Crossed, Hope i really win this time.

IMG_20151222_151700.jpg

20. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

prashant sahni , Jun 8, 2016 :
    A Great opportunity