Get ready for the first OnePlus 2 Open Sales!

1. praveenkmr13
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2015

2. dark576
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2015

3. mridul_d4
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

mridul_d4 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    u need an invite..i have 1... Note > > > M not selling it... !!! just PM me

4. Ajayakumar
    Eclair Nov 4, 2015

Ajayakumar , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Hi all
    Finally got the op2 a week back and feeling. Awesome,,,,,,
    Really worth the wait
    Each day I am finding it greater
    Cheers to one plus for releasing such a phone
    Dr.Ajaykumar

5. IvanMuse
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 5, 2015

6. imcmanus
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2015

imcmanus , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Hi there folks, I'm fairly new to the whole One plus world and recently got my invite for the OPX. I am however trying to hold out for the OP2 but don't know how long it'll be till one of those invites becomes available. Does anyone know how long it is likely to be? I live in Ireland by btw.

7. AllanK
    Eclair Nov 6, 2015

AllanK , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Sorry for missed the open sale, anyone know will there be another in Nov 2015.

8. prasoonverma
    Froyo Nov 7, 2015

prasoonverma , Nov 7, 2015 :
    Hi this is prasoon from new delhi i have earlier purchased oneplus one and oneplus two from Amazon and got invitations from one plus forum but what the heck is going right now people are selling invites on Facebook, instagram being loyal customer of oneplus I don't consider this gud for company i just requested for invites everyone who approached me was asking for money for invitation this system is ruining one plus image seriously if you can see the purchase history of mine on amazon u will get to know I am real appreciator n loyal customer of yours I am going to escalate this mail to the highest authority genuine customers are not getting chance to purchase oneplus x.

Thanks

Prasoon Kumar

9. Paritosh20
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2015

Paritosh20 , Nov 7, 2015 :

Hi Carl, just finished watching your interview: , Really motivated by it. The way you tackled those hardships is commendable. Once when I was getting delayed by not receiving OnePlus Two invite. I posted spam comments on your forum. I truly apologise for that, not knowing the true hard work and the passion you have for phones, I am no one to question you. I am a big supporter of OnePlus one though: I have one plus 1, 2 and now I am desperately waiting for One Plus X (Without any impatience :) )

I have started participating actively on your forums as I truly feel that OnePlus is totally a different company from others, its like I am not lying, however it feels like we all are a family. You posted your apology publicly when there were some issues with the invite system of OnePlus Two, I have not seen anybody to react so proactively. Your phone no doubt is the best I have right now (even as compared with my iPhone 5S and BB Passport). Again I repeat OnePlus and just am expecting that it will grow and be the best to say the least.

10. Kjleb013
    Donut Nov 9, 2015

11. carlosdelrio
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

12. ssbalaece
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2015

ssbalaece , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Seems Good ! But now i am planning to buy OP2 . i don't have Invite :( what to do to get Invite ??

13. ollie71212
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2015

ollie71212 , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Hi im new to one plus , does anyone have a spare invite for the one plus 2 .cheers.

14. modzan
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2015

modzan , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Will there be more open sales in the future?
    Sorry if this question has already been asked, tried to go through the thread but 172 pages was a little too rich for my flavour :')

15. andresmeneses
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2015

andresmeneses , Nov 11, 2015 :
    Could you please send it to me? Would really appreciate it.

16. Pinokiio
    Donut Nov 12, 2015

17. D3nns
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2015

D3nns , Nov 12, 2015 :
    Hey
    @Pinokiio,
    you have a EU invite for me ?
    best regards

18. antonix
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2015

antonix , Nov 12, 2015 :
    I would really appreciate if someone can share one plus 2 invite for Europe with me. Can give back one plus x invite as I really want the plus 2 model.

Cheers.

19. Pinokiio
    Donut Nov 12, 2015

20. Pinokiio
    Donut Nov 12, 2015