catmankee and Latinamuser like this.
  2. A.I.
    Eclair May 23, 2016

dedo1996 likes this.
  3. Tuqano
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

Tuqano , May 23, 2016 :
    I am getting retarded with this f5!

@Carl please tell if there is any chance VR will be restocked or if it is definitely out!

dedo1996 likes this.
  4. squidy78
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

squidy78 , May 23, 2016 :
    By my understanding those who want to order OnePlus 3 wont be able to as you HAVE to have this VR headset in able to order OP3!!

So the 30k lucky gits not only get a VR headset they get first dibs on the OP3!!

Could Cry

5. supremeboy
    Eclair May 23, 2016

supremeboy , May 23, 2016 :
    Seems like its over now. Last time it was in stock for EU atleast 2h ago and hasnt been enabled after that anymore. Ah well will see how they treat loyal customers when OP3 launches...

6. markgranto
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

markgranto , May 23, 2016 :
    tried for about an hour earlier and just stalled at placing order every time, had to keep coming out and trying again, tried different browsers and even on different devices. Eventually went back in and it said sold out. Pretty disappointing show again from OP. Ah well i'll no doubt have to just try and get one on ebay next week for an arm and a leg off someone who no doubt bought dozens. Why not limit it to 1 per person, offer it first to people who have bought OP devices before, or even those who alreday have registered email accounts. From what i can see on other message boards, facebook etc its been a free for all.

Latinamuser likes this.
  7. renjiVII
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

renjiVII , May 23, 2016 :
    any chance of restock? I only heard about this now in my inbox and was greatly disappointed that its all sold out.

They should have counted the number of supply and invites they sent out to those that can grab the headset for free. Now it's gonna go paywall to everyone including the ones that had the invite that wants the headset :(

8. noobtubed1875

noobtubed1875 , May 23, 2016 :
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nope lol

9. Delete1997
    Froyo May 23, 2016

Delete1997 , May 23, 2016 :
    I dont think it will, after all its just 30,000 people and possibly 5 million were interested... Its over :/?

10. ant_thomas
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

ant_thomas , May 23, 2016 :
    Auto-refresh addon will help (but still hasn't appeared yet for me after the first failed attempt a couple of hours ago)

Parisone likes this.
  11. vimes220
    Donut May 23, 2016

12. Helbro

Helbro , May 23, 2016 :
    I am a Nerd! A proud Nerd! And I love being one! :D I am not a tad! :(

13. djscanman
    Froyo May 23, 2016

djscanman , May 23, 2016 :
    I didn't have any luck. What about you? Was told by multiple people in support that I could not reserve a copy and that I would have to just keep trying to checkout. Really disappointed in OnePlus for another bumpy product offering.

14. Sensation
    Eclair May 23, 2016

Sensation , May 23, 2016 :
    Don't be mistaken, you can order the OP3 with any VR set, just 30k people get one for 'free' (you pay for the shipping costs though).
    So get a cardboard or any other cheap VR to tag along and get your chance to purchase it early like any other person.

15. iTridosha
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

iTridosha , May 23, 2016 :
    Omg, omg, omg! Can't wait for it!

Hopefully the Oneplus 3 will be the perfect upgrade from my OPO!

I'm on the hypetrain!

16. MadalinaGrama
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

MadalinaGrama , May 23, 2016 :
    Hi,

I tried to order within seconds from receiving the email. I got to the part where I put in my delivery info, then the captcha- I can even remember the ******* captcha- solid. And as I confirmed,with paypal, I got the message- no item in your cart. WTH? Impossible to contact via chat, error on trying to submit a ticket. You poor guys from Customer Service :( You must have had a hell day. anyway, I got to put in all my data, why did it give the error in the end? Technically speaking, as I confirm the payment method, my checkout cart should block the item in my cart, right? So technically speaking, I should have been able to pay. I tried this on my +1... this forum was the only accessible way to contact you!:) or someone.. I am still sad about it :(

17. Eduardo Ferreira
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

Eduardo Ferreira , May 23, 2016 :
    Come on...
    I followed the link of the e-mail received, got to the site and started to do the order, by the time of choosing country, couldn't change from United States... In the botton of the page I changed the country, but the in the store the Loop VR headset was not listed. After findind the solution in the forum, and changed the country of the link... It was already "Out of stock"...
    I wonder how many of us lost the offer because of this...

Well done OnePlus, nice way to make us loose the offer... 10 points for you!
    Next time I'll move to US first...

18. jimmyfenn
    Froyo May 23, 2016

jimmyfenn , May 23, 2016 :
    when i ordered mine the thread was at 23 pages, now 118 wow! i count myself very lucky as i never usually get these free giveaways, but now ive got a sandstone cover and a vr headset thing for free from oneplus so i dont think people should knock such a cool giveaway. if its the oneplus 3 your after im sure you will be able to get one when they are released, and surely any other vr headset contraption would work with your phone to be able to participate in the presentation.

so thanks again, and it really isnt a big loss to everyone else, so chill!

frhguest likes this.
  19. erikher
    Eclair May 23, 2016

erikher , May 23, 2016 :
    Same here. The e-mail linked to the US page and I thought I had claimed one, but turned out it was a US one. By the time I had switched country the loop was out of stock.

Latinamuser likes this.
  20. Latinamuser
    Donut May 23, 2016

Latinamuser , May 23, 2016 :
    Carl said on twitter that any headset works to watch the release and buy the phone, its just that the people with LoopVR will have the first opportunities to buy them, not the only ones.