Get Ready For The OnePlus 3 - First Global VR Shopping Experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interfece
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

interfece , May 23, 2016 :
    You get 3 of VR gets some life dude some ppl want one not for resell them ! Disgraceful Greed

B-Rad and meatandy like this.
  2. ej20inside
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

ej20inside , May 23, 2016 :
    This is the reason we all can't have one. Should have been made exclusively for OP customers.

Attached Files:

shangyilim and meatandy like this.
  3. kent9272
    Donut May 23, 2016

4. tosandip
    Eclair May 23, 2016

5. Sleazer
    Donut May 23, 2016

Sleazer , May 23, 2016 :
    so sad.....just got the mail and nothing in stock anymore, is it possible that all these are claimed ???
    There wasnt a real chance to get it, maybe oneplus will repeat that offer soon please ;)

6. Andre Nguyen
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

Andre Nguyen , May 23, 2016 :
    Wait for a restock, 3 hours into it I went out came home and refreshed for a good 3 minutes and got in!

7. johnnyjungle
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

8. jdneilso
    Gingerbread May 24, 2016

jdneilso , May 24, 2016 :
    So, I get the email to get my free VR Headset. Go to the link...button is grey, out of stock. Typical OnePlus mode of operation, not enough hardware to satisfy customer requests. Let me know when you grow up and have your big boy pants and you are able to provide proper customer service and keep up with the demand for your product. What a joke!

9. eye842
    Lollipop May 24, 2016

eye842 , May 24, 2016 :
    Multiple failure on this one, doesn't look promising for the future of One Plus.

jdneilso likes this.
  10. Evcorchado
    Eclair May 24, 2016

Evcorchado , May 24, 2016 :
    So much for the hype, why only limited VR? I can't have one now since it's OUT OF STOCK!

jdneilso likes this.
  11. Evcorchado
    Eclair May 24, 2016

12. Pyrochamp
    Cupcake May 24, 2016

Pyrochamp , May 24, 2016 :
    I had one in my shopping cart and than the website just hang up. After pressing F5 my cart was empty again. Thanks for giving me hope and taking it back. :mad:

13. ARJO007
    Gingerbread May 24, 2016

ARJO007 , May 24, 2016 :
    This sucks. I've been a OnePlus user for years and I'm always barely a few hours late, but never end up getting these things. There's a bunch of people getting these that don't even use OnePlus products. This is seriously starting to tick me off. I think some of these should be exclusive to old OnePlus users. At this point, they're treating their old users like garbage in order to gain new users. I was planning on getting the OnePlus 3, but might not even be able to watch the product launch now. Disappointing OnePlus, quite disappointing.

14. necrovamp
    Donut May 24, 2016

necrovamp , May 24, 2016 :
    Lol only 3 to be fair ? Why not 1 to be fair? #greed

KarlDavies90, WilliamYang and jhoff like this.
  15. Soundmouse
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 24, 2016

16. WilliamYang
    Froyo May 24, 2016

WilliamYang , May 24, 2016 :
    Sold out in 3 hours. Thats 10k/hour. Good at creating "Hype" but not good at making it last. OnePlus is a good company, it's just that they care more about their upcoming users than their present users.

flurka and ddiogoc like this.
  17. jdneilso
    Gingerbread May 24, 2016

jdneilso , May 24, 2016 :
    They don't care about their old customers. That was clear after there is no OTA update of Oxygen OS for the OPO.

18. johnwillyums

johnwillyums , May 24, 2016 :
    Hi folks, can I just clarify things, I keep diving in and out of this thread. It seems to be about the availability of the free VR headset, and whether or not it's connected to a first chance to buy the phone.

Am I correct in thinking that is still the case, or are you now talking about the VR presentation of the OP3.
    Has it happened yet? if not, do we know when it will go out?

I got a card headset for the launch of the OP2, and I still have that, so I will still be able to watch that.
    Assuming I haven't missed the boat there, as well as the lovely headsets.

19. ddiogoc
    Cupcake May 24, 2016

ddiogoc , May 24, 2016 :
    i guess the oneplus should atleast give one free to the guys who bought phones here like opo optwo opx, i see alot of people saying i just gonna take one because its free and not even gonna use and i see people who abuse this and ask for 3 and get 3... not fair...

Abdur Desai, jdneilso, flurka and 2 others like this.
  20. shangyilim

shangyilim , May 24, 2016 :
    i have to agree that there are many people who arent using even one plus products and managed to snag something like this.. i think the priority should be the fans first!-

flurka likes this.