Get Ready For The OnePlus 3 - First Global VR Shopping Experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dukkied
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

Dukkied , May 23, 2016 :
    OnePlus on the move again.
    NeverSettle.
    Ofcourse i didnot get a hand on the VR set.
    When i got to my mail, sold out.

He, OnePlus is not made to make me happy,
    It is made to make me eager.
    And they do a great job.

Now waiting to miss The Loop!

2. spychodelics
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

spychodelics , May 23, 2016 :
    Dont cry, i got an eMail "Claim Your Free Loop VR Headset" and 30 sec later it was sold out.

3. Griffo44
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

Griffo44 , May 23, 2016 :
    Hi

Here we go again. Within 7 minutes of the post on twitter I tried to register for the free VR unit.

Unless you are in the USA there was no chance. I phoned the support line and was told that there was a fault on the website. I was told to wait 24 hours and try again.

I then receivedo a link for UK customers but when I tried to add my unit to the cart it was sold out.

I knew the demand would be high but am very disappointed with OnePlus - yet again.

You should wait until your systems are stable before inviting the world to get something they have no chance of getting.

OnePlus fails its customers yet again.

Howard Griffiths

4. dblaster
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

dblaster , May 23, 2016 :
    Guys this is terrible...choose product in time but the servers cant handle my payment. Kidding right?

5. Dukkied
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

6. JosePProenca
    Donut May 23, 2016

JosePProenca , May 23, 2016 :
    Bahh... I was hyped all over place when I read the email (whatever that might be), but then that College wifi!!!! :( when it finally loaded it was already out of stock.....

Oh well... GREAT INITIATIVE anyway! :) Hope OP3 is everything you guys dream about, and thank you for pushing the limits in tech!

7. TheRealProcyon
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2016

TheRealProcyon , May 23, 2016 :
    And thry will ship on June the 6th

8. Infiniti
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

Infiniti , May 23, 2016 :
    Another PR fail from OnePlus. Offering free headsets to random people instead of their true fans/supporters/early adopters. A perfect way of losing your most loyal buyers. Good job OP :tearsofjoy:

9. Dukkied
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

Dukkied , May 23, 2016 :
    I want a farm with three acres of land in the middel of London. Not gonna happen, have to learn to live with it. Just as with no free set:weary:

10. marcvento12
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2016

marcvento12 , May 23, 2016 :
    I'm very very angry now. I bought this headset but I didn't pay. I said... I'll come back from training and I'll pay. 1 HOUR! ONLY ONE HOUR. The order that I did disappeared from my account. REALLY? I bought it, I claimed it, but no, now I can't get it. Why? I DON'T KNOW. But you can't do this, I have watched all the events since the firsts times.... I only wanted to pay 1 HOUR LATER, but no, disappeared.

And... why I didn't pay it? The shopping service said that Oneplus Store was very crowded. Try in SEVERAL hours. REALLY? :mad::(

11. derfladi
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

derfladi , May 23, 2016 :
    Had one in the basekt but payment was not possible. The order showed up on my accout but clicking on "pay" got an error 404. Now the order is gone (after 3 ours without payment). Very dissapointed ... again.....

12. Tytygh
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

13. urxz
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

obakesan likes this.
  14. jlasensiofi
    KitKat May 23, 2016

15. tontonfraguer

tontonfraguer , May 23, 2016 :
    [​IMG]

PS : I don't manage to get it too :D

rykk2000 likes this.
  16. tony1044
    Eclair May 23, 2016

tony1044 , May 23, 2016 :
    You're missing the point...people feel cheated because they got the notification of them when they were already sold out...which in and of itself wouldn't be such a bitter pill to swallow except when you hear that they let the wider tech press know before their customers...sure...bring in some advertising but remember the reason you're in business today is because of those of us who bought the products and reward that loyalty and risk taking.

Getting an email after they were gone in this way just leads to frustration and feeling of somehow being cheated...you're right...no ones asked for them but as I said earlier, it's becoming clear that OP are a marketing machine that happens to build a bit of mediocre hardware and doesn't mind screwing over loyalty to promote the brand wider.

omegabyte and obakesan like this.
  17. jizang
    Lollipop May 23, 2016

jizang , May 23, 2016 :
    unless you parted cash for the headset, you have not purchased anything. Does not matter if it in your basket or not...thats what happens when the product is HOT...you have to pay or it goes OOS o_Oo_O

18. codyhebden
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

obakesan likes this.
  19. marcvento12
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2016

marcvento12 , May 23, 2016 :
    The same here. I'm very angry.

20. WorD.0

WorD.0 , May 23, 2016 :
    I'll say you don't know what you're talking about. OnePlus doesn't reward loyalty? lol. You just joined the forums today, I doubt you'd know how cool they are towards their "loyal" customers

mdcoll likes this.