Get Ready For The OnePlus 3 - First Global VR Shopping Experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joao7458
    Eclair May 23, 2016

2. obakesan
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2016

obakesan , May 23, 2016 :
    I have that feeling of DejaVu @OnePlus is becoming as clichéd as Samsung or Apple now.

announce cool product for free to make #hypeorgtfo. Check.

Email customers after the fact. Check.

Customers try to buy hot item out of stock. Check.

Website fails under the what did you expect load of people who could buy losing in lost orders (it's free but bad ux) check.

Fan frenzy in forums and social media. Check.

#hypeorgtfo #neversettle #govrorgohome. Check.

What's next?

VR shop can't handle the load orders not processed. Pending.

Need an invite code in order without VR. Pending.

No nfc still. Pending.

Reviews are in. Pending. Well mkbhd probably has a review unit and is just itching to post it on the Verge.

Oneplus spends time building actual spaceship that they neglect the oxygen marshmallow beta build update. Pending.

Oneplus 3 has lots of oxygen OS bugs at launch. Pending.

Bamboo case is super exclusive needing contents and invites. Pending.

Lots of crazy contests where completely random people win in an illogical way. Pending.

Last edited: May 23, 2016

flurka likes this.
  3. A.I.
    Eclair May 23, 2016

4. WorD.0
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

WorD.0 , May 23, 2016 :
    Ouch, looks like someone is really hurt not getting the Loop VR.

1. Let's see, got 3 OP1s, 3 OP2s and a OPX. Some people have bought it via the email. It was in the form of a flash sale, of course it's going to go out of stock or will have server problems.
    2. I don't know you but I think I do know more than you at least about OnePlus. Also, there is no need for foul language. If you can be civil then we can have a discussion or else you may continue blabbering with that mouth of yours which seems to washed in the sewer this morning.

5. Dukkied
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016

6. Invisan
    Froyo May 23, 2016

tschmalz likes this.
  7. marcvento12
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2016

marcvento12 , May 23, 2016 :
    It was not in my basket, it was in "MY ORDERS" without paying it, like Ebay. In Ebay (that's like here) if you don't pay it opens a request but the seller still do the process (shipping and else...)

8. mdcoll
    Froyo May 23, 2016

mdcoll , May 23, 2016 :
    It's not the end of the world if people missed out on the VR Loop headset. The good side is that the event is still viewable with any VR device and not only on the Loop. What I completely understand however is that the notifications (email, FB, etc.) clashed with the forum update and led to a lot of confusion.

I know that the OP3 updates will come sooner to VR Loop owners and that's a big concern to those who were caught in the email fiasco. It really didn't make sense to mass market this before the headsets were already sold out. I would like to see how OP answers this growing point.

Good job to those who already ordered it though!

flurka likes this.
  9. lennard1000
    Eclair May 23, 2016

lennard1000 , May 23, 2016 :

10. naseem95
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

11. Fraser
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

Last edited: May 23, 2016

12. tony1044
    Eclair May 23, 2016

tony1044 , May 23, 2016 :
    Oh look...loyalty and risk-taking from as soon as I could get an OP1...
    For someone so clever you sure do miss the point by a country mile...people aren't mad they missed out you idiot - people are mad that because unlike you, we have lives off of the OP forums, we were told about it after we had an opportunity to get them... not rocket science, is it? Or maybe it is seeing as you seem to be incapable of understanding what exactly is causing the ire. Or perhaps...just perhaps you're such a fan boy, you're blind to it?

And I didn't realise you could quantify loyalty by how much of a product you buy...see...you know SO much more than me.

Attached Files:

smersh71 likes this.
  13. Jjgmena
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

14. MatteoCarrara
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

15. 19tez91
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

16. WorD.0

WorD.0 , May 23, 2016 :
    FYI, some members here are some of the best individuals. Just because we share, converse and dialogue in the forum, doesn't make us lifeless.

I am a fan, not a fan boy. I have complaints about OnePlus too but I ensure it reaches them in a constructive way unlike what you're trying to do.

Well, you can't quantify loyalty. But since you started with OnePlus Product numbers to justify your loyalty, I gave you a taste of your own medicine.

You may continue talking to yourself from this point onwards. Have a good day :)

17. eliashortund
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

flurka likes this.
  18. Andre Nguyen

Andre Nguyen , May 23, 2016 :
    No lie, I was just able to buy one. Done payment and everything in under 1 minute.
    I have been waiting for almost 2 hours for it to change to in stock.

19. mushmero
    Donut May 23, 2016

mushmero , May 23, 2016 :
    Seems like in Malaysia i cant order it? Because it shows error when i change it from UK to MY.

20. TheBouwman
    Eclair May 23, 2016

Andre Nguyen likes this.