Get Ready For The OnePlus 3 - First Global VR Shopping Experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erikher
    Eclair May 23, 2016

erikher , May 23, 2016 :
    I added one to my shopping cart, but when I was about to check out it said it was out of stock. What an anticlimax :(

2. whateva88
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

3. necrovamp
    Donut May 23, 2016

necrovamp , May 23, 2016 :
    I was just able to get one keep hitting the refresh button guys that's your best chance and as for paying for shipping it's a free item if you can't at least pay for shipping you probably don't deserve one

4. Elendillion
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

Elendillion , May 23, 2016 :
    same here. . .

5. Deactivated User
    May 23, 2016

xoma262 likes this.
  6. Aiik
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

Aiik , May 23, 2016 :
    This VR headset will work with any phone between 5 to 6 inches

ralphwiggum1 likes this.
  7. Jjgmena
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

8. Taart
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

Taart , May 23, 2016 :
    Can someone please tell me why I can't pay?

Uh oh… there was an error with your payment.

Undefined index: openid

Unpaid orders are held for 3 hours from the time of creation. If you used an invite for the order, it will be returned to your account when the order is canceled.

9. sepulkro
    Donut May 23, 2016

sepulkro , May 23, 2016 :
    at the last step i have a problem when i finished to chose paypal the item dissapears of my shopping cart

10. rykk2000
    Gingerbread May 23, 2016

11. pedro.tp.91
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

12. Marcodipa92
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

13. eminay
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

14. magikroofi
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

15. IlCieco

IlCieco , May 23, 2016 :
    Dear @Carl, I'm sorry to say that, but I am one of the most out there that tried just minutes after the official launch, but since I'm in Italy the system failed. When I tried later, manually inserting my country code, it was already out of stock. Now I'm a bit disappointed. I'm going to explain why.

If you want to make big gifts to us you can choose to:
    1-opt for a first come first serve system (but in this case you must be sure that this system will work for everyone)
    2-give a more reasonable time window (24 hours maybe) for everyone to candidate and then just extract 30K lucky winners.
    3-opt for a contest and then judge
    4-etc.

In any case the point is that you have to grant the same treatment to everyone of us (which doesn't mean that You have to give gifts to everyone).

I always spent words for a constructive dialoge here, between forum users, moderators and OP staff members, and I'm far from moaning, because I know that we're talking about gifts.

What happened today left me upset, not because I couldn't have the VR, but because I felt you cared about hype far more than let us feel important to you. And, as a consequence, some of us couldn't have the chance to win this 'contest'.

Hope that @Adam Krisko will read this thought and forward it to @Carl.

Last edited: May 24, 2016

Adam Krisko and aaron.hossain75 like this.
  16. rafik1976
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

rafik1976 , May 23, 2016 :
    Just ordered mine ! don't give up guys ! try to reload the page !
    ordered from UK

Last edited: May 23, 2016

17. necrovamp
    Donut May 23, 2016

Since you only have 3 hours I would suggest
    First trying a different browser or device it sounds like a software incompatibility if that doesn't work try double-checking your payment details and or attempting a different PayPal account to pay with

18. jizang
    Lollipop May 23, 2016

19. csabreu

csabreu , May 23, 2016 :
    Well, yet another stressful experience. My attempt to order got stuck on the confirmation phase. After a couple of minutes stalled, after clicking the button, I just refreshed the page and the order was simply gone. Henceforth, the headset was out of stock. Maybe it was for the best saving ~ 7 Euros.
    More and more I come to realize that's futile to even bother to participate in any contest or whatever OnePlus manages to organize/promotes.

rfbt likes this.
  20. necrovamp
    Donut May 23, 2016

I keep seeing people saying they got some instead of writing this long post on the Forum keep refreshing the page and hope you get one it's not there 2 out a free one to every single person