Getting 5 invites sometime in July

1. ReactiveSuspension
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2014

ReactiveSuspension , Jul 4, 2014 :

Well first of all congrats. To be honest you can do whatever you want, just sucks for all of us waiting to experience the phone.

2. vanneker90
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2014

vanneker90 , Jul 4, 2014 :
    well I been there, I am still in same situation, don't have the phone yet. Supposedly I am getting it on the 9th.

3. tovyy
    Froyo Jul 4, 2014

tovyy , Jul 4, 2014 :
    I saw someone here that bought an invitation for 100$
    you can cut your losses and maybe get OPO for free:)

4. brownthunder
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2014

brownthunder , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Your invites sure would be easier to just ask someone here (MEEEE) but they are yours to do as you please. I know they are selling on eBay for those who cant wait. Choice is yours :D

5. wicked white
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2014

wicked white , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Don't let anyone tell you what to do with YOUR invites. They are yours. Whether you'd like to sell them or give them away, that is your decision man.

I find it very annoying of people getting caught up in the midst of how people allocate their invites out and by what manner they choose to do so. The invite system was meant to deal with the lack of production readily available. If an invite is sold, it is used. It's all the same. So what if some people will pay an extra premium for the phone to jump ahead of the line.. That's life. If you want to ***** about it go ahead and find more disposable income to jump the line as well.

As long as there is a substantial higher demand for these devices than supply, there is money to be made if someone chooses to do so. That is their prerogative and no one has the right to flame them based on their final decision.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but having two extreme perspectives blast each other back and forth on every thread gets old.. especially when it's your typical beggar whining because they are member #0 or that they have a billion post counts.

I will be receiving 5 invites as well and I'm still deciding on what i'd like to do with them. And not a damn person here has the right to tell me what is right or wrong in the scenario.

straybul and vanneker90 like this.
  6. koushalpatel1999
    Donut Jul 4, 2014

koushalpatel1999 , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Please do not sell them and give it to people like us. I mean I would appreciate if you gave it to me but dont sell them thats just wrong. But anyway thanks

7. vanneker90
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2014

vanneker90 , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Good point man!

thanks

8. Maxximuscool
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2014

Maxximuscool , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Low life thug = Sell their invites
    Don't be that guy! Help a brother out and make his day better after a long wait.
    He can then help another brothers out as well. If you selling it then people who bought it will also selling his/her as well. Which will lead to profiteering/racketeering and black marketeer of invites. So, this invite system will become useless and idiocy (Which is was since the beginning. Thanks a lot @Emmanuel and @Carl)

9. Vector
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2014

Vector , Jul 4, 2014 :
    I personally wouldn't, but they are yours to do as you like.

10. domi39
    KitKat Jul 4, 2014

domi39 , Jul 4, 2014 :
    like the old saying goes nothing personal just business

11. dominichello
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2014

12. le_petit_lion
    Donut Jul 4, 2014

13. Vizion
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2014

Vizion , Jul 4, 2014 :
    i would say just give em away to friends family or some1 here but if thats what u want to do i'm not mad at you there yours to do whatever you want with em

14. rs98

rs98 , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Honestly, if people want to buy them and they're willing to pay, you're doing them a favor by selling an invite to them!

15. liyanjing302
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2014

16. starfury
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2014

starfury , Jul 4, 2014 :
    If you have to ask, you've answered your own question.

17. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2014

UnknownSoul , Jul 4, 2014 :
    Immoral is something that varies from person to person. So this is all on how you feel. Throw one on ebay, if your conscience speaks to you, then you feel it's wrong. If you feel fine, go ahead and throw the rest up.

wicked white likes this.
  18. Enzo88

Enzo88 , Jul 4, 2014 :
    i would love to get one, but its intelegent to sell the what the hell , u will win a good cash :S

19. sage9984
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2014

20. Firesheep
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2014

Firesheep , Jul 4, 2014 :
    pls don't sell them, u know how hard it is to get one, right? So use them as their primary purpose, give them