Getting a Repair Email

1. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 18, 2016

ILavea , Feb 18, 2016 :
    Ok this is a breakdown of the situation.

Dec 25th: Got my new OnePlusTwo phone.
    Dec 27th: Tried out the camera and notice green lines are appearing on the photos (in this one on the left hand side of the bridge). https://oneplustech.zendesk.com/att...2IheVwYH462NaAT/?name=green-vertical-line.jpg
    Jan 4th: After a busy Xmas contact one plus about the issue.
    Jan 5th: (Great response time!) A message back asking me to reset the phone.
    Jan 7th: Having bought a new cable to back up the data, wipe the phone and restart. Problem still exists. Mail back to that effect. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?u...&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_ij47409h0&zw
    Jan 8th: (Great response time!) Messaged back saying the ticket is being escalated.
    Jan 15th: Mailed saying to send the phone back for repairs. Asked to back up data again, verify address, and prepare phone for shipping. Recieve a mail from OnePlus, saying collection has been arranged via TNT, who will contact me within the next 24-48 hours. Told to have the package ready.
    Jan 18th: Mailed again by One Plus asking if I've sent the phone out with the shipping label provided. Okay, I was a little slow, it was mid-week and busy at work. I verify my address. Fill out the form. Back up my data. Get the packaging ready. Send an email to one plus asking about the label? I don't seem to have recieved one. There is no 24-48 hours later email from TNT.
    Jan 23rd: Recieve a reply about the label, telling me to check my email constantly, as well as spam and other folders. I do this. Nothing.
    Jan 26th: Mail One Plus asking for the label/collection arrangement email to be sent again. No reply.
    Jan 30th: Mail One Plus asking for the email to be sent again, with all previous emails forwarded together. No reply.
    Feb 9th: After giving up two previous days because of the length of the ticket queue, finally get into the live chat by joining bang on the opening time (9am est - though they opened a few minutes late). Had a helpful guy who after reading through my case promised to chase it up. Because I had recieved the 24-48 hours email, he assured me they must have my correct email. I should be contacted within the next few days.
    Feb 15th: After an hour of waiting in the LiveChat queue (booted once by the internet at 6 in queue, right back to number 48), got a woman who didn't speak English well, constantly clicked in prepared phrases which did not answer my questions, but eventually said she would contact RRR, and I would recieve the email within 48 hours.
    Feb 18th: I have still recieved nothing. There is nothing in my inbox, nothing in my spam (which I'm good at clearing to trash), and nothing in my trash, from one plus, tnt, or containing the words phone, delivery, collection or label. NOTHING. What am I supposed to do? :S

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016

Samiran_k likes this.
  2. jkb114
    Lollipop Feb 18, 2016

jkb114 , Feb 18, 2016 :
    @Adam Krisko @dsmonteiro can you guys help?

SoniaB likes this.
  3. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 18, 2016

ILavea , Feb 18, 2016 :
    To provide a small update myself, contacted LiveChat for a third time (managed to get in at number 1 in the queue by refreshing over the 9am est time). Same name as the man I spoke to first time, whether it is I don't know. Anyway he said he'd tag it to the RRR as a priority, and I should recieve the email within the next 24-48 hours. Miracles happen I suppose. Will update here as I know. If anyone else has any help in the mean time it's much appreciated.

SoniaB likes this.
  4. Adam Krisko
    User of the Year 2013 Feb 19, 2016

Adam Krisko , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Can you please PM me your ticket number?

5. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

6. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

7. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 20, 2016

ILavea , Feb 20, 2016 :
    HORRAY! :D Finally got emailed the label and info. UPS should be collecting it within 2 buisness days. Thankyou!

8. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

9. ILavea
    Eclair Feb 28, 2016

ILavea , Feb 28, 2016 :
    According to UPS it was delivered on Wedneday evening to Arvato Services in Germany. Guess I'm waiting for an update on the repair status now :)

10. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 2, 2016

11. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Mar 2, 2016 :
    Be patient the center probably has thousands of phones to deal with

12. Ron1122
    Froyo Mar 3, 2016

Ron1122 , Mar 3, 2016 :
    My Oneplus X was repaired on 25.Feb.2016 by ARVATO. It should be shipped since this date, but i didn't get any tracking number yet. I didn't receive my Oneplus X yet. Nobody can tell when I get my phone back. Now on 03.March.2016 I don't know where my phone is!? Do you have any suggestions?

13. Ron1122
    Froyo Mar 3, 2016

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016

jamesylynch likes this.
  14. Lingering
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2016

Lingering , Mar 3, 2016 :
    Everytime you send an email you have to wait another 3-5 days as you get timestamped at that time, so be patient and don't hammer with emails. I agree it is bad that it has ment it takes this long for you.

15. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 6, 2016

ILavea , Mar 6, 2016 :
    No offense Lingering but to begin with I got daily replies convo style when they were asking me to try things. Then after they never got replied to at all even though I was waiting over a week between mails. I also agree it's bad. I think they were fine as long as they were following their normal routine. When a step got skipped, trying to get them to go back and do something off routine (out of order) was a nightmare.

LV246 thankyou so much! :D That link: https://portal.teleservice.com/tassweb2search/orderstatus/search-cz.seam makes me feel a lot better. Says it's on transportation to the service centre warranty. It's nice to be have an idea what's going on. Two weeks without my phone and no word was getting tough. Sigh, some day my phone will come, and we'll be happy together I know.

16. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 10, 2016

ILavea , Mar 10, 2016 :
    on transportation to consignee :D

2 Lines on screen/Discoloration/Missing ar
    Green Vertical Line on Photos. OS flashing was not available in online t roubleshooting.
    5 Yellow screen/Yellow band/Uneven screen

1 Black dot/Bright dot/Bright line on disp

99 order reopened for technician

2 No malfunction has been detected

Does number 2 mean they can no longer detect the problem that they found in number one? I'm hoping this means it's on it's way home fixed :D

17. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 11, 2016

ILavea , Mar 11, 2016 :
    Phone is back :D Initially looking good. Will have to test in some different lights and check for a final verdict :D

gringoboy, SoniaB and dsst22 like this.
  18. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 11, 2016

ILavea , Mar 11, 2016 :
    Nope. Fail. The line is still there. Didn't take much testing to find it. Not impressed.

[​IMG]

19. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 11, 2016

ILavea , Mar 11, 2016 :
    Have emailed one plus with the photo update. 67 days with a faulty camera since reporting this problem, and counting. The saga continues. Will keep this place updated.

20. ILavea
    Eclair Mar 12, 2016

21. Samiran_k
    Donut Mar 12, 2016

Samiran_k , Mar 12, 2016 :
    Very pathetic after sales service.
    I had visited to one of the service center at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Those guys were asking to keep the device with them for 3-4 days, which I thought is a strange. I told them that you can order the hardware part and inform me accordingly I shall come and then you can replace.

As per them a customer had to keep the mobile with them for 3-4 days. Seems something fishy here. I got connected to the call center team and spoken with Ms. Lakshmi and Mr. Satish (Immediate supervisor) on the floor. By discussing with them it came to know that One Plus team is very less concerned about the data security. I am so unhappy to see such a after sales service and the attitude of the staffs of service centers.

If known earlier, I wouldn't have gone for one plus mobile.

ILavea likes this.