OxygenOS

Getting Bug Reports Randomly

1. G_Sulman_Shah Cupcake Mar 12, 2019

G_Sulman_Shah, Mar 12, 2019 :
    I've reached out to 1+ and their recommendation is to send the phone to an authorized repair center. before I do that I want to make sure it's a hardware issue and not a software issue. would anyone be able to look at my latest bug report and tell me what went wrong? the phone was not in use when the report was generated. unfortunately theres a 2mb limit: I've uploaded the report on my google-drive.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Fy9X7etvmbMmxjZTZOODB0N1V2dXdrd1VWdG16NUY2UzlR/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advanced. this will save me a lot of stress before I take the time to ship out the phone.

2. G_Sulman_Shah Cupcake Mar 13, 2019

3. Jeff H. OnePlus Bug Hunter OnePlus Bug Hunter Mar 13, 2019

Jeff H., Mar 13, 2019 :
    Hi sir,

This is Jeff from OnePlus bughunters. Sorry for this happened and please try to disable USB debugging, then this issue will be fixed and never show again, you can reach it by this way: settings> about phone> tap 7 times on build number> get back and enter system> developer options> find "USB debugging" and turn it off.

Then please check if it occurs again. Have a good day.

High regards,
    OnePlus Bug Hunters

4. G_Sulman_Shah Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

G_Sulman_Shah, Mar 14, 2019 :
    I've already done that and have logs. who can inspect my logs?

5. Jeff H. OnePlus Bug Hunter OnePlus Bug Hunter Mar 15, 2019

Jeff H., Mar 15, 2019 :
    Hi sir, may I ask that do you encounter any software issues? And is the bug notification still shows after turnning off USB debugging?