Getting Used But Never Activated OPO-Which OS Should I Use?

?

Which OS Should I Install

1. CM's latest version

83.3%
  2. OxygenOS

16.7%
  1. markeattnet
    Froyo Aug 3, 2015

markeattnet , Aug 3, 2015 :
    Rather than wait until I'm old and frail to get an OPT invite, I found a decent deal on an OPO that has about six hours total use on it, but never got activated. That means it's running an older version of CM, probably 7 months old or so.

My question is this. Knowing that I don't care about any data currently on the phone and I am fully free to install OxygenOS or the latest version of CM on the phone, what do you think the best choice would be? I've read about a zillion posts extolling the virtues of each OS, and I know neither one is perfect. But for all intents and purposes, I have a brand new clean phone and want to put the best OS on it.

I know some of you are really passionate about your favorite OS, and I love that. I'd like to know what YOU would do with a clean OPO. I'm techie enough to deal with any installation challenges or most system issues, so those things shouldn't factor into this. Which system is going to work better?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

2. doolgo
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

doolgo , Aug 3, 2015 :
    I'll get to my actual reply in a bit, but I'm laughing so hard right now because of this :D
    I'm considering a Oneplus One, too. If I don't get an invite within 3 weeks, I'll just make the jump.

3. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Aug 3, 2015

bakerbarber likes this.
  4. Acill
    Froyo Aug 3, 2015

5. bakerbarber
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2015

6. GetDynamic
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

7. Its_rudy
    Froyo Aug 3, 2015

Its_rudy , Aug 3, 2015 :
    I think you should install cm12.1 because it will get latest updates each night