Ghost Armor for OnePlus

?

Would you get Ghost Armor for your OnePlus?

Poll closed Aug 20, 2014.
  1. Yes

67.9%
  2. No

32.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. generalkipper
    Froyo Aug 15, 2014

generalkipper , Aug 15, 2014 :
    Hello everyone, I am a current employee at Ghost Armor. We carry the Armor for the Oneplus, and we have done quite a few of them. Customers who purchased the product were very satisfied. I understand that there is not much after market for the OnePlus and this is a great addition to the OnePlus for those who like to feel more secure about there screens!

Attached Files:

faisal77, eckbauer, gaster and 4 others like this.
  2. APatte111
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 15, 2014

generalkipper likes this.
  3. generalkipper
    Froyo Aug 15, 2014

4. srikat
    Gingerbread Aug 15, 2014

srikat , Aug 15, 2014 :
    1. What's the cost including shipping to Australia? Official purchase link?
    2. Why should I buy yours versus Nillkin/Orzly/Casebase/RhinoShield etc?

stephenlotus, Linanc7 and PowerLemons like this.
  5. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Aug 15, 2014

6. keenez

keenez , Aug 15, 2014 :
    Is ghost armour just scratch protection? I thought it was an entire unit protection?

7. ckovac
    Gingerbread Aug 15, 2014

8. EXAWOLT
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2014

9. Jayception
    KitKat Aug 15, 2014

Jayception , Aug 15, 2014 :
    I've gotten Ghost Armor for a few of my devices. Very good product. They also have a pretty easy warranty policy should anything go wrong with it. I highly recommend.

10. kstaplet

kstaplet , Aug 15, 2014 :
    I used Ghost Armor on my Nexus 4 and liked it. My only beef was that the film eventually bubbles and has to be replaced every so often. The good part is it only costs an additional $5 each time you replace it

11. ckovac
    Gingerbread Aug 15, 2014

ckovac , Aug 15, 2014 :
    Ordered two different covers from Amazon. I will review them both when they arrive. (they're both glass)

12. wingzero253
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2014

13. zabakingboy
    KitKat Aug 15, 2014

14. generalkipper
    Froyo Aug 16, 2014

generalkipper , Aug 16, 2014 :
    Yes, Ghost Armor is for scratch protection! Yes we do the entire phone front and back, however we do not suggest doing the back of the sandstone as it does not adhere well!

15. generalkipper
    Froyo Aug 16, 2014

16. juhor
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2014

17. generalkipper
    Froyo Aug 16, 2014

You can visit a local retailer and purchase from them and have them do the installation as well. Here is the entire list of locations! http://www.ghost-armor.com/locations/all Also you can just buy the material and do it yourself as well. As for cost, I know at my location, the screen is, $19.95, the installation is $5.00, which brings it to $24.95+tax based on your location!

chilenom likes this.
  18. generalkipper
    Froyo Aug 16, 2014

There are a few main differences that make Ghost Armor stand out from other products on the market. One for example would be the Life-Time Warranty. This entails that if you ever wish to replace your Ghost Armor, you can just come in to a retail location and have it installed again for $5.00! For life! Another great aspect of Ghost Armor is that the Armor itself is not prone to receiving scratches. Unlike a tempered glass protector, which over time, (months), may develop many hair line scratches which may hinder screen quality/resolution. Also if the phone is dropped Ghost Armor will not "crack", surely if dropped a tempered glass protector will most likely shatter.

19. wingzero253
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2014

20. ndoty
    Donut Aug 17, 2014

ndoty , Aug 17, 2014 :
    I had Ghost armor on my Note 2. In short it is a good deal with the $5 replacement. However i had to replace mine many times as the sides would rub off. I kept mine in my pocket. Also it is $5 per side. Ex, Front, Back, and Sides. With that said though, the Ghost Armor guys only always charged me $5 even if i got the whole phone skin replaced.

It does protect against scratches really well and doesn't have the stupid orange peel that invisishield has.

Would i put it on my OPO, probably, it is cheap insurance and though i replaced mine many times, it was cheap to maintain. All others you would have to buy a whole new kit. Oh and Ghost Armor installs it for you, i dont need to spend the time and possibly mess it up.

phillipreece likes this.